AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sell the Most Of

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely videos.

I've got about 20 videos I've filmed but never released.

Maybe I should get on that.

Not on topic, but I buy mostly videos. I will not even consider buying pictures from a model, unless I think she has a lot of artistic talent.

Lana said:
Shaun__ said:
Not on topic, but I buy mostly videos. I will not even consider buying pictures from a model, unless I think she has a lot of artistic talent.
and no artistic talent is needed for making videos? :D

My custom videos are often very sensual and artistic, because my desires are what crafts the framework the models builds them around. The other videos I buy are luck of the draw and are impulse buys, I normally just want to see the attractive model doing stuff and they are a convenient cheap way to do it. Those standard videos are often disappointing, and about half the time I regret buying them.

Most of my picture sets are from models like Kota_Morgue who put out professional level work. Our resident JoleneJolene also puts out high level work, that she should be very proud of.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Shaun__ said:
Most of my picture sets are from models like Kota_Morgue who put out professional level work. Our resident JoleneJolene also puts out high level work, that she should be very proud of.
Wow... You just effectively made it sound like every other model out there makes crap work. Way to go! :handgestures-salute:

blackxrose said:
Shaun__ said:
Wow... You just effectively made it sound like every other model out there makes crap work. Way to go! :handgestures-salute:

Of the models I have bought work from those two are fucking awesome. I have no problems recommending them to other people. I have bought other picture sets that I like just as well as what they make, but those two constantly amaze me when I buy there work. I will not apologize for naming them individually, their work deserves it. Please remember that I have never bought anything from you or many other models, so I can not say anything about your work. Other models I just bought one set from so I have no way to know if it is at a consistent level. I also hate the MFC gallery system and will not recommend any model that uses it, instead of offering zip files for download.

I've bought the odd video here and there, pics seem a little 1990's but then thats only my opinion

As for artwork, There are many many talented artists on MFC and i'd love to buy some original work at some point!

I've been amazed since I just made my first video how well it sells. Just going by the last few weeks, I'd say videos sell better than pic sets.

Reactions: Evvie
AmberCutie said:
I've been amazed since I just made my first video how well it sells. Just going by the last few weeks, I'd say videos sell better than pic sets.
I only made one video some time ago with a shitty camera of me blowing a blue jelly suction cup dildo, but with almost no advertising and it not being on my page people are still interested in buying it.

I am right now making several videos (not this instant, although if someone wanted to buy a vid of me surfing the web I would make several hours worth of content) and I will gladly post how well they sell, perhaps other ladies can get some info from that.

I also have some photosets, but I'm realistic about their quality. If I make any more photosets they'll be between .5-2 photos a token depending on the content (so 50 photos for 25 tokens, or 50 photos for 100 tokens, depending on how sexy and well done I think the shots are.) If I ever find a pro photographer who is actually a good photographer I may consider doing some really arty sexy sets that would sell for four or five tokens a photo.

Reactions: IsabelleL
Evvie said:
I am right now making several videos (not this instant, although if someone wanted to buy a vid of me surfing the web I would make several hours worth of content)

Oh yeah BB, click on that link, yeah, click it, click it faster! You google so good BB.

Littlegringo said:
Evvie said:
I am right now making several videos (not this instant, although if someone wanted to buy a vid of me surfing the web I would make several hours worth of content)

Oh yeah BB, click on that link, yeah, click it, click it faster! You google so good BB.

You are joking, but if she made it as if the viewer was a peeping tom watching her surf topless or in an sheer outfit it would probably find buyers. Voyeurs seem to like that kind of boring stuff.

Shaun__ said:
Littlegringo said:
Evvie said:

You are joking, but if she made it as if the viewer was a peeping tom watching her surf topless or in an sheer outfit it would probably find buyers. Voyeurs seem to like that kind of boring stuff.

There's also a fetish for being ignored by attractive women so it could appeal to that market too if the camera/viewer isn't acknowledged. This video could sell thousands! :-D

Shaun__ said:
Littlegringo said:
Evvie said:

I filmed myself taking a nap once. It was fucking adorable.

...Anyone want to see me roll around on my bed for two and a half hours? It was a good nap.

mynameisbob84 said:
There's also a fetish for being ignored by attractive women so it could appeal to that market too if the camera/viewer isn't acknowledged. This video could sell thousands! :-D

A lot of guys live that "fantasy" every day...

Littlegringo said:
mynameisbob84 said:

How do you know so much about my day to day life, sir? :?

mynameisbob84 said:
Littlegringo said:
mynameisbob84 said:

How do you know so much about my day to day life, sir? :?

I'm not saying there are hidden webcams in your house but...

Videos for sure! I'll openly admit that it makes me kind of sad that pic sets don't sell better because I DEFINITELY put more time and work into my photo sets. Not saying I slack on videos they just honestly don't take as much work.
Example I recently did an amazing photoset that a high tipper got to pick the theme for, while out there I just decided to shoot a quick little vid and made it sort of interesting and fun but that was not why my muscles burned at the end of the day.
Sold twice as many vids as pics. It's okee though. I can always rely on my regulars to be excited to see my pic sets and the feedback I get from them makes it all worth it.

Like Shaun for example, thank you. That seriously made me feel really good. :D

Reactions: Shaun__
Status
Not open for further replies.