AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling Snapchat made easy - 85% revshare

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2016
Paris, France
go.getindiebill.com
Twitter Username
@getindiebill
Hello everyone,

At IndieBill we've just rolled out a great and easy way to sell Snapchat accesses: https://www.getindiebill.com/store/checkout/dcb7aae2-b0bf-4a5d-8002-83df6beeffe8

As always, the revenue share is 85% and we protect you from chargebacks.

Your customers will be able to choose among the various plans you decide to offer and can add you on Snapchat right after purchase. They can also enter their Snapchat username, in that case it appears directly in your IndieBill account so you can easily keep track of who purchased what.

We'd love to have your feedback on it, and of course don't hesitate to give it a try!

Simply go to Products --> Sell a new Snapchat to create the page (you can signup with just an email and make one for testing - no ID required).

I wish you all a great day,
Gérald from IndieBill

ps: I've posted in a new thread because it's quite different from the building website service. I'm not going to post in the other thread anymore (except if there are questions to be answered)

Hello @sleepybabu,

I can link you to our reviews on Wecamgirls or to our Twitter where some models tweeted feedback about working with us if you'd like?

Gérald

@sleepybabu here you are https://www.wecamgirls.com/payment_reviews/indiebill/

Please know that if you want to give a test run to our site and see how it works, you can sign up with just an email and test everything. The only thing you wont be able to do is actually process payments until your identity is verified.

Let me know if you have any questions

My main site is with indiebill and they are used as my main payment processor. By them rolling out the snap pages with plans has been perfect. I just send people right on over to my site or directly to the snap payment page and let them choose. Inidiebill has been good with timely inquiries and always very transparent with things which I love.

Thank you Empressk ! :h:

@Exoticamonroe I'm not too sure how to interpret your hmmm, let me know if you have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.