AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending money to a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't add much. I will just re-emphasize that all communication about money should happen away from her studio. Either e-mail or a DM on twitter or some other method that only SHE can see.
Also, Romania can sometimes switch up the first name and the surname. Like Ariana Smith would be listed as Smith Ariana. Just make sure you have the name listed correctly to match her I.D.
Western Union stopped payment when I needed to change order of name. Felt it was potential fraud given region.

NOTE I don’t want to name the model that I sent money to, but I also don’t want to keep referring to her as “the model I sent money to”. So from now on I shall refer to her as M.
Girls get payed 50 %percent from what they make from every site, the top girls get an aditional percentage sometimes if they push themselves to work more than 8 hours at day and make a certain amount of money that is more than 10 k in a pay period. That bonus is like 5 % more.

Interestingly, this topic just came up. I told M that I was thinking of sending her another $250 and she said, “No, spend US$100 on site X and I will reach my goal and get a US$250 bonus”. When I commented that was a nice bonus she told me her base rate is 60% with 5-15% bonus depending on earnings. If she is only getting a 5% bonus that $250 means she made $5K that period. But I think she said she was trying to hit $2500, so that would be a 10% bonus.
I have done WU-. Do you know what they see about your information?
The WU web site says the recipient only needs their government ID and the MTCN, but M says she was asked for my name and city. She already knew both so that was not an issue, but you should assume that the recipient will need to know as much about you as you do about them. This is likely particularly true when sending money to countries with high incidence of fraud. I know the WU site asked me if I was sending money to pay for “tech support” or if I was helping a friend pay for an operation…
Also, Romania can sometimes switch up the first name and the surname. Like Ariana Smith would be listed as Smith Ariana. Just make sure you have the name listed correctly to match her I.D.
This!
Hm... okay. Well since I am brand new, I dont really have trusted followers yet lol so I guess i will stay away from this for now
YES. Stay away!

It took me 11 months to get to this stage with M, and that was 11 months of being one of her top tippers and doing other things like giving her my Netflix login. Do not even think of this until you’ve become a verified model here and have had a chance to spend some time in the model’s only section.

Reactions: FoxyDame
I know the WU site asked me if I was sending money to pay for “tech support” or if I was helping a friend pay for an operation…

I genuinely lol'd

Status
Not open for further replies.