AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Separate or joint account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaomiNyx

Cam Model
Apr 9, 2019
Over the garden wall
Chaturbate Username
NaomiNyx
Curious if Chaturbate has any official stance or preference on this.

I started camming primarily with my partner and now do solo shows during the day and couple's shows with him at night. When I go to a solo show I change the gender for our account to "female" so I don't list in the couple's page (which would give me a huge boost if I didn't switch because there are only 3-4 pages of couples as opposed to 40+ pages of females). I have no problem switching the account settings to reflect who will be on the show, but I am curious if Chaturbate wants its users to do this or to have two separate accounts. So far I've seen multiple people do it both ways, so I assume either is fine. I've been considering switching solo shows to a separate account just because a lot of our followers will ask where my partner is and then leave, even though the welcome message clearly says "Naomi only today!" or "Solo show!" or something like that.

Also to models who cam solo and with a partner, how do you do it? Have you tried both ways and noticed any difference? I look forward to hearing from you.

I started camming primarily with my partner and now do solo shows during the day and couple's shows with him at night. When I go to a solo show I change the gender for our account to "female" so I don't list in the couple's page (which would give me a huge boost if I didn't switch because there are only 3-4 pages of couples as opposed to 40+ pages of females). I have no problem switching the account settings to reflect who will be on the show, but I am curious if Chaturbate wants its users to do this or to have two separate accounts. So far I've seen multiple people do it both ways, so I assume either is fine. I've been considering switching solo shows to a separate account just because a lot of our followers will ask where my partner is and then leave, even though the welcome message clearly says "Naomi only today!" or "Solo show!" or something like that.

Also to models who cam solo and with a partner, how do you do it? Have you tried both ways and noticed any difference? I look forward to hearing from you.

"so I don't list in the couple's page (which would give me a huge boost"
couple category viewers tip less in general but feel free to gather the decent tippers from female and later when your partner comes home switch to couple and gather them and then you have both groups.

"but I am curious if Chaturbate wants its users to do this or to have two separate accounts. "
Chaturbate doesn't care how you want to handle it, they are perfectly fine with you having 2 separate accounts for this purpose but I think the single account option is best in most normal situations.

Upvote 0

I don't think that CB has an issue with having both a solo & a couples cam. I've seen that multiple times.

Overall solo females seem to have more earning potential than couples. However...It's not going to work that way if the large majority of your current followers have joined for the couple shows. They'll just tap out if you're solo, and then your site-placement as solo female will be quite low which won't help you earn at all.

Starting a solo account, having a good 'new'week where you gain lots of followers for that specific account will make more sense in the long run IMO. But I might be wrong, I've never cammed as a couple :)

I've seen single accounts work, but the opposite way.. Where someone already has an OK followerbase as a single-cammer, and then incidentally does couple shows on the same account.

Upvote 0
I agree, make a new solo account. Cam your ass off in the first week after confirmed age verification. Make followers and potentially regulars, then bring them to your couple account (make a link in your profile). Good luck

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.