AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
@ShineModel do you have any news for us about the spymode on stripchat and pms on stripchat and chaturbate please? Thanks
Already released update fixes and updates for Stripchat camsite:
Switching to Spy Mode instead of group chat.

Support for new striptchat PMs.
And unlike Stripchat interface where number of open PMs windows is limited by width of browser window (new ones are replacing old ones) in ShineModel interface you can keep as many PMs windows as you want.

Other minor fixes and improvements.

no results?
In the case you described there was a situation where you opened a PM window with a Chaturbate member who had already left the chat room. Therefore the window was not fully loaded and the spinner was still spinning.

We will improve the interface feedback when the PM window cannot be initialised.
However, this is an extremely rare case.

@ShineModel now when we get a private message and reply it goes in the main chat? Also when I go in peeps mode the stripchat goes to group but I still stream in free on bongacams
Replyes to private chat will now never send to public chat. This bug has also been fixed

Reactions: Harriett
I want to recommend this to a model or 2, what languages can be translated right now?
I assume the most common ones such as Russian, Romanian, French, Spanish ?
Built-in translation supports 110 languages. The ones you have listed are among them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Thanks.

I dont want to be using 7 monitors like James_and_Aiden
But I dont want to be using one either.. "manage chats and broadcasts of several webcam sites in one window."

Can it be spread out over 2-3 Monitors?
Browser tabs with camsites are still available to you. They can be dragged onto any number of monitors.

does shinemodel control the vibrator program too?
Not at the moment.

The toys are handled by a Lovense extension that establishes a connection to a websocket server in the Lovense Connect app on a computer or smartphone.

As far as we know, the way toys work with camsites is as follows:
The Lovense extension scrape tips data on each configured site, sends a signal of the desired intensity (based on the saved settings in the account for that site) to the Lovense Connect app, which in turn is connected to the toy itself via Bluetooth.

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti and lotacy
@Harriett "also when I use your browser I don’t know why but seems like someone is control my toy without I get tips"

ShineModel does not interfere in any way with the Lovense extension, Lovense Connect or the toys themselves.

What you are describing may be due to errors with the camsite settings in your Lovense account or when opening broadcast pages in ShineBrowser and Chrome at the same time.

Unfortunately not much information is available to help with this problem, but if it happens again - please contact our support team. They can connect remotely to your computer via AnyDesk and carry out a detailed diagnosis that problem.

ShineModel does not interfere in any way with the Lovense extension, Lovense Connect or the toys themselves.

What you are describing may be due to errors with the camsite settings in your Lovense account or when opening broadcast pages in ShineBrowser and Chrome at the same time.

Unfortunately not much information is available to help with this problem, but if it happens again - please contact our support team. They can connect remotely to your computer via AnyDesk and carry out a detailed diagnosis that problem.
Oh thank you , I did contact lovense too and they don’t know what can be the problem I will see thank you for your help

Reactions: ShineModel
Alright today everything was glitching out. I tried to reach out on Telegram but the developers must be busy...
1. I kept getting a warning on StripChat that my bitrate was too high. Then the warning would disappear...
2. Users on StripChat were reporting my feed was not broadcasting and constantly on a refresh screen.
3. MFC users were reporting they could see and hear me but my broadcast and the audio were not in sync.

I restarted my computer. Restarted the browser multiple times. I stopped and started my OBS virtual camera and stream multiple times. Nothing corrected the issues today...

Alright today everything was glitching out. I tried to reach out on Telegram but the developers must be busy...
1. I kept getting a warning on StripChat that my bitrate was too high. Then the warning would disappear...
2. Users on StripChat were reporting my feed was not broadcasting and constantly on a refresh screen.
3. MFC users were reporting they could see and hear me but my broadcast and the audio were not in sync.

I restarted my computer. Restarted the browser multiple times. I stopped and started my OBS virtual camera and stream multiple times. Nothing corrected the issues today...
Sorry for the late answer. We have already contacted you via telegram. The problems you described were due to your OBS settings. Send your settings to support (section "Output"), we will write what needs to be changed.

Hello Eva,
I'm new and haven't streamed yet, so I'm still trying to work out how I want to do things, and what I want. : )

But I currently run two computers with 3 monitors on each, and a Large screen on the wall. So 7 monitors all up.
And I dont intend on streaming me ... I intend on streaming an artificial / virtual character who's in a virtual Unity World.
Controlled by body tracking devices, mouse/kb trackers, facial recognition, and software / etc etc..
So it ends up a long chain of software linking to each other, to get an output.

I'm also hoping to stream in other places apart from the 5 in the Shine software.
And the Shine software might be going up to 8 soon as well.

Shrugs, just seems a shame to crunch all the text up into one Monitor, when more are available to use.

PS I'm new to the streaming side of things, cause been concentrating on the coding side of things mostly so far.

Regards.

Look , i stream on 6 websites simultaniously and belive me if you do not have them on the same monitor , you are in big trouble if you are one single person managing the chat . Just count like this you will have to answer in real time to everyone that will talk to you , so you must be able while answering to a person to see already what other person said or asked , otherwise you will be full time reported as a recording and banned very very easy from any platform .

As for your project ... well only chaturbate and cam4 allow it , but cam4 has chargebacks ( means that any motherfucker can tip and take his tokens back for any reason ) .

Good luck !

>>Please be aware it may be against the rules of most platforms to not be streaming the actual model.

Thanks James / Aiden..
A lot of your posts I've been reading around here, seem very useful.. So thanks for that.. It's appreciated.
And OK,, I'll add this to the already huge "I need to sort this out, before I press the Stream Button" list.. : )
I assume you mean model as in human.. cause from my perspective there will be a model on the stream, it just wont be human.
Atm I've only checked a few's rules with no issues, and the other mass ive not checked at all yet.

>>omg, 7 monitors !

I'm a computaholic. : (
Admittance is the first step to recovery? hehehe
And yes many sites requers a model human on the screen because the person apearing in the video MUST match the identity card that has been submited for age verification. no person that have been not age verified can apear on the stream.

but on chaturbate and cam4i know your project may be accepted but i think they willl ask you more to verify

I had the same problem on Stripchat last night

Useful info / Etc Etc
Thankyou muchly, I'm still in explore mode at the moment..
When I find issues or blockers I adjust the planning accordingly.

I'm going through a list of things I still need to work out.. And more things are getting added to the list, than are getting crossed out atm, lols.
So I appreciate this forums, and the help you replied with.
+Thanks for the explanation about video matching ID, and the Cam4 info and chargeback topic, I've not looked in that direction yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
@ShineModel Hi

Have you also thought about adapting it so that it has support for a Monitor with a Satellite model? That is, there are models (at least in my country and LATAM continent) who work from home affiliated with an agency or studio, and they assist them remotely online, is there any way to allow the same user in two different parts connected and with the same control of chats and accounts? is it possible to adapt it in the future?

@ShineModel Hi

Have you also thought about adapting it so that it has support for a Monitor with a Satellite model? That is, there are models (at least in my country and LATAM continent) who work from home affiliated with an agency or studio, and they assist them remotely online, is there any way to allow the same user in two different parts connected and with the same control of chats and accounts? is it possible to adapt it in the future?
This functionality is planned for studio accounts.

Sorry for the late answer. We have already contacted you via telegram. The problems you described were due to your OBS settings. Send your settings to support (section "Output"), we will write what needs to be changed.
Ok no problem when I stream later today I will send it to you. I had Shine's support set up the settings so did something change???

cam42.png

CAM4 in ShineModel

A browser update has been released which adds CAM4 site.

To apply the update you need to restart ShineBrowser.

---

If you have any problems please contact support or our managers via Telegram.

When will this modality for studios come out?
At the moment the methodology and architecture and the list of functions are being formed.
and how does the referral system work?
We will soon launch services through which models can receive additional income, if a model registers using your link, you will receive % of this income.

This is just too frustrating to keep using. While using the ImShineModel browser, it lagged then crashed on StripChat during a private. The reasons on the StripChat screen flashed too fast for me to screenshot but one was FFS too low. Everything is set up in OBS and I am on hardwired 1GB internet... back to looking for another splitcam software. It's just costing me too much money with the errors the past 2 weeks.

This is just too frustrating to keep using. While using the ImShineModel browser, it lagged then crashed on StripChat during a private. The reasons on the StripChat screen flashed too fast for me to screenshot but one was FFS too low. Everything is set up in OBS and I am on hardwired 1GB internet... back to looking for another splitcam software. It's just costing me too much money with the errors the past 2 weeks.
There’s certainly a few bugs, but it is definitely the best on the market for multistreaming.

Make sure it is up to date and report any issues here.

We're sorry that you have had to deal with errors and we're ready to look into that case. Please contact our support team.

The speed internet connection depends on many factors. To see this, simply select single mode (OBS sends video stream in single thread) and a server located in another city, country or continent at speedtest.net.

We have many servers in different continents and countries to receive and deliver video traffic in the most optimal way.

We also try to fix poor upload connection manually when we see it in our monitoring system. So feel free to write to our support team if you see problems with bitrate, for example.

We're sorry that you have had to deal with errors and we're ready to look into that case. Please contact our support team.

The speed internet connection depends on many factors. To see this, simply select single mode (OBS sends video stream in single thread) and a server located in another city, country or continent at speedtest.net.

We have many servers in different continents and countries to receive and deliver video traffic in the most optimal way.

We also try to fix poor upload connection manually when we see it in our monitoring system. So feel free to write to our support team if you see problems with bitrate, for example.
Just in the middle of a private show and it lags then crashes SUCKS! I wish I knew when it was doing that so I could have the time to contact support...