AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shopping sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fave shopping sites are Aliexpress.com and Romwe.com.

Reactions: JennyFae
I love xandy and aerie by American eagle .

I also love forever21 because they often have great deals for super cute lingerie.

I can't remember the name of that one website who lets you buy your first lingerie outfit for only 24.99 anyone know which one I'm talking about? They let you enter your measurements and preferences(low cut, booty shorts, thing etc.)

I can't remember the name of that one website who lets you buy your first lingerie outfit for only 24.99 anyone know which one I'm talking about? They let you enter your measurements and preferences(low cut, booty shorts, thing etc.)

AdoreMe has a similar system to that. I love them, their size range is incredible!

AdoreMe has a similar system to that. I love them, their size range is incredible!

That sounds amazing! I might look into that when I like myself enough to want to be on camera!
I always have problems with things not fitting me how they look in the pictures.
I wish proper clothes had a made to measure thing that isn't mega expensive.

Where do you get your cam outfit? To you have any websites that you place an order?

I use my Amazon Wishlist as a means of acquiring stuff for camming. It's nice to receive gifts and makes my fans feel valued that I am asking for gifts that similarly benefit them as opposed to loads of personal stuff. Amazon has some great sexy undies, jocks, and thongs for men. Not sure about female stuff.

Etsy is one of my favorite sites for just about everything. You get to support artists, artisans, and small businesses and the products are typically excellent quality, unique, possibly custom-made, etc.

A lot of 'sex shops' in my area offer discounts to industry workers (including cam-models). They often do not advertise this, so just ask...you never know - you might walk out with a 20% discount :D

Remember, anything you purchase for camming can be used as a deduction on your 1099 tax form! Keep those receipts!

A lot of 'sex shops' in my area offer discounts to industry workers (including cam-models). They often do not advertise this, so just ask...you never know - you might walk out with a 20% discount :D

I have a local shop that does this. I've never inquired, because the sign talking about it says to show your paystub from a local strip club and...... Those don't exist unless you're the bouncer or DJ or something, the dancers are paid in pure tips.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Savannahblaze
Status
Not open for further replies.