AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I tell her?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I learned about branditscan from some models yesterday. They will remove the links for the cam name to the google search and do a lot of super cool stuff. Might not be relevant to your friend, but anyone else reading this thread; you can actually gift your fave model a year of this service, and several successful big name models have told me it's really a great service. I trust them when they say this, because I know these chicks don't mess around, when it comes to business and money.

I'm gonna be signing up ASAP. Yeah they probably can't fuck w this camwhore dude, but unlinking the google search results is a pretty fucking cool service in and of itself. Plus scanning and getting other stuff that's US taken down.
That is so cool! I will look into it. I would love to gift that to her!

She was not remotely interested, She was resigned to it, and she told me to drop it.

Well, I didn't completely drop it. Every now and then I would check Camwhores, but there was no activity.

Until last week. There have been three new videos of her posted, all by the same user. The idiot was stupid enough to use the same user name on camwhores as he does in her room. The latest one was not marked "private" Anyone could watch, so I watched part of it. I was angry because she was chatting and laughing in this private, and I thought her trust was being abused.
A word of advice from someone who has done similar. For your own piece of mind, stop visiting the site to see if there are more videos of your friend (There will be!)

I did the same with my friend for a few weeks, and each time I saw another one of her recent private shows (her stream is date stamped) uploaded by this prick I felt sick to my stomach. My friend, whilst she does nudity in public, is only explicit in private shows, so yes to my mind is as though they are violating her and her trust.

Like you I am not a fan of the site. I have not and never will do anything to see these videos but when you hover over the thumbnails you can see enough that I could make out that date stamp and also enough to see that my friend was posing in ways that she does not do in public shows.

oh of course, but that doesn't tell who uploaded to the pirate site. (I'ts a shitty mess, I hate that there are people who do this!)
Not necessarily, I would say that the chances that someone uploads a single video is pretty small. So with enough links the site can cross reference the data between those shows and find out what user was present for all of them.
So I learned about branditscan from some models yesterday. They will remove the links for the cam name to the google search and do a lot of super cool stuff. Might not be relevant to your friend, but anyone else reading this thread; you can actually gift your fave model a year of this service, and several successful big name models have told me it's really a great service. I trust them when they say this, because I know these chicks don't mess around, when it comes to business and money.

I'm gonna be signing up ASAP. Yeah they probably can't fuck w this camwhore dude, but unlinking the google search results is a pretty fucking cool service in and of itself. Plus scanning and getting other stuff that's US taken down.
Honestly bandit scan isnt doing anything you cant do yourself. The only reason to pay for a service like this is to save on time. But you can 100% have google remove links to the sites without having to hire a company to do it for you. Here's a link to the support page for google that explains under what circumstances you can have links removed from google.

And here is a link to the link removal form for removal of non-consensual explicit or intimate personal images from Google

You have to submit each individual URL on it's own form. That's where the benefit of something like bandit scan will come in, if you have a lot of links to do (remember they have multiple domains for each site and each of those domains needs its own removal request), it may be more cost effective to have them do it than spending your time on it. Alternatively, you could just have a bot made that does the same thing for a 1 off cost, that searches those domains and pulls the urls for videos containing your username and then auto fills out the form to have the links removed.

(maybe when I get bored and want a new project to work on for a couple of hours I'll build it and release it for free).

Not necessarily, I would say that the chances that someone uploads a single video is pretty small. So with enough links the site can cross reference the data between those shows and find out what user was present for all of them.

Honestly bandit scan isnt doing anything you cant do yourself. The only reason to pay for a service like this is to save on time. But you can 100% have google remove links to the sites without having to hire a company to do it for you. Here's a link to the support page for google that explains under what circumstances you can have links removed from google.

And here is a link to the link removal form for removal of non-consensual explicit or intimate personal images from Google

You have to submit each individual URL on it's own form. That's where the benefit of something like bandit scan will come in, if you have a lot of links to do (remember they have multiple domains for each site and each of those domains needs its own removal request), it may be more cost effective to have them do it than spending your time on it. Alternatively, you could just have a bot made that does the same thing for a 1 off cost, that searches those domains and pulls the urls for videos containing your username and then auto fills out the form to have the links removed.

(maybe when I get bored and want a new project to work on for a couple of hours I'll build it and release it for free).
Yes, saving time was my goal, but it's helpful you shared this information nevertheless. There are others eho will benefit from it, and just for curiosity's sake, it's good to know.

Reactions: NotYou
Random tidbit: I discovered ACF in the first place by accident while researching intellectual property protection.

I like the way @KingMarti thinks. Taking it a few steps to the left, ACF is an ideal venue for sharewared (collaborative) administration tools and analytics. Secrets of the Guild for models. :)

Reactions: MarieElise
Just watched a video of my favorite model friend on Camwhores TV. I know it is a private show because she never does nude in public chat. She also doesn't let people record unless they pay extra tokens. She would only grant this to someone she knows, so this private show was either recorded illegally or was for a privileged member. In the video she is chatting to this guy, another thing she rarely does unless she knows the member reasonably well. She was sick last week, and in the video she is sweating and coughing. So I know it is very recent. (Uploaded 18hrs ago). I think she should know that this member is uploading her private shows. What does everyone think?
Absolutely tell her so she can decide what she wants to do about it. It's fucked up that you're looking for her on pirate sites though and you should apologize, stop going to those sites, and send her a nice tip.
True, but I’m talking more about the uploaders than the site itself. The person that recorded without permission and then shared it online.

I’m guessing you could prosecute the person that pirated and shared the video without any cooperation from the pirate website if you did it correctly.
Yeah it definitely qualifies, if this model could place the member from the show she could probably pursue legal action against him if she wanted and get him permabanned from her site.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Absolutely tell her so she can decide what she wants to do about it. It's fucked up that you're looking for her on pirate sites though and you should apologize, stop going to those sites, and send her a nice tip.

Yeah it definitely qualifies, if this model could place the member from the show she could probably pursue legal action against him if she wanted and get him permabanned from her site.

He wasn't at that site looking to rip off her visuals, he was trying to look out for her. And she works for a studio in Russia so legal action against Camwhores or anyone else isn't going to be a thing.

He wasn't at that site looking to rip off her visuals, he was trying to look out for her. And she works for a studio in Russia so legal action against Camwhores or anyone else isn't going to be a thing.
Ahhh ok I guess I skimmed too much. That blows.

It does. And when it comes to rip-off artists, I definitely favour stopping the train to nail the fare jumper purely as an example to keep others honest. It's just that in this particular instance the legal standing isn't exactly clean hands. And Nienna's model friend clearly wants to handle her own affairs herself as she sees fit.

Reactions: NotYou
@GraysonDrake No worries. I find it both interesting and validating that both models and members alike on this forum share similar opinions on Camwhores and the like. They are truly detestable and I would love to see action against them.
@ArcticKitty , Thank you for that. As to her studio, I really take a dim view of them, they are very controlling. I am so distrustful that of them that I am even wondering if there is tacit cooperation, or at the very least tolerance, of pirate sites by her studio. The owner of Camwhores is Russian after all, and being that camming in Russia is illegal to begin with, the ethics of her studio admins have to be in question. If anything, pirate videos of the studio's clients, (such as my friend) are really free advertising for the studio. So, of course, there is no incentive for the studio to pursue legal action.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
HE RECORDED MY PRIVATE SHOW!!!!
F-U-C-K!
He recorded my private show with my favorite model from last Thursday!
She says my name in it !!!!!
I know absolutely, without question, it is my private show with her. I remember the exact moment! I remember the bra she was wearing. Like I said she was saying my name, which is now on a Camwhores site.
What do I do? How do I tell her?
What happens if I am her room at the same time with this creep?
Thank God, I guess the private text along the left side doesn't show in spy mode.
I have never been so angry, and never felt so powerless.
I want this creep perma-banned!
Is there a way I can prove to SC it is my private show?
Sorry ... really scattered right now. I can't think.
I wasn't even going to tell her ... now I don't know what to do..

F-U-C-K!
I know absolutely, without question, it is my private show with her. I remember the exact moment! I remember the bra she was wearing. Like I said she was saying my name, which is now on a Camwhores site.
Mate, she has already told that she does NOT want to know.

I warned you about going back to the site. I am not unsympathetic (see my previous post in this thread) but you really have done a dumb thing.

Visiting the site can do no good. Only hurts your piece of mind, and if you tell your friend after she said don't tell her, YOU will hurt her.
Thank God, I guess the private text along the left side doesn't show in spy mode.
Just stop.

Mate, she has already told that she does NOT want to know.

I warned you about going back to the site. I am not unsympathetic (see my previous post in this thread) but you really have done a dumb thing.

Visiting the site can do no good. Only hurts your piece of mind, and if you tell your friend after she said don't tell her, YOU will hurt her.

Just stop.
I can't even tell her. Don't worry I won't. My apologies. I am very upset right now. You are right.

F-U-C-K!

Yikes… well, now that you personally are involved (your purchased show, your name being spoken in the video), you might be able to report the member to CB yourself without involving the model at all:

- Yes, CB should be able to easily verify that it’s your (purchased) private show using your token history and their archive of the model’s broadcasts/shows

- They 100% also know which member(s) spied

- If the member was the only spy for that show, it’s easy for CB to pinpoint who it was

- They won’t give this info to you (nor should they, unless it’s a criminal complaint), but they also know the true identity of that user (because spying requires tokens and buying tokens usually requires giving CB some level of indentification)

Again - this won’t get the pirate site to remove the video, but CB could certainly perma-ban this guy if they chose… including any future accounts he tries to open or if he tries to buy tokens using the same payment method/identification.

EDIT: sorry, I thought this was CB… but now I see you said SC. Some of this advice might still apply but not sure.

Yikes… well, now that you personally are involved (your purchased show, your name being spoken in the video), you might be able to report the member to CB yourself without involving the model at all:

- Yes, CB should be able to easily verify that it’s your (purchased) private show using your token history and their archive of the model’s broadcasts/shows

- They 100% also know which member(s) spied

- If the member was the only spy for that show, it’s easy for CB to pinpoint who it was

- They won’t give this info to you (nor should they, unless it’s a criminal complaint), but they also know the true identity of that user (because spying requires tokens and buying tokens usually requires giving CB some level of indentification)

Again - this won’t get the pirate site to remove the video, but CB could certainly perma-ban this guy if they chose… including any future accounts he tries to open or if he tries to buy tokens using the same payment method/identification.
Thank you. I have calmed down a bit now. My apologies to you and everyone. Actually, it is SC, not CB, but I am sure the situations are similar. Now I know two things.. He was spying, and recording illegally. My friend rarely allows recordings, and I did not ask for one. Never would. Unfortunately though, I do not have a recording myself as proof.

Thank you. I have calmed down a bit now. My apologies to you and everyone. Actually, it is SC, not CB, but I am sure the situations are similar. Now I know two things.. He was spying, and recording illegally. My friend rarely allows recordings, and I did not ask for one. Never would. Unfortunately though, I do not have a recording myself as proof.
Well, reach out to SC support or the reps here. But be prepared that they may not be able to do, or feel obliged to do , anything based on your "evidence".

And for god's sake stay off that site!!!

Yes, sorry… I noticed after the fact that you said SC. I do think the majority of the advice still might apply, though.

I don’t think you necessarily need to have your own video proof. If SC is like CB, they keep recordings of their own.

Like @Ozzie_ has said, depending on evidence nothing may be possible to be done. I mean, unless he uses the exact same name on both sites (CW + SC) and they can "match the times up", then it might not be enough as it could be a coincidence based on names alone. I mean, so many people have the same or similar names (I do see a feetlover95 on SC)... I have had a few names, even my old gamer name and another name I had when I did digital art I saw other people with the same name as me - and my names were really stupid).

I looked for his name on CB and the user with the same name is banned, maybe this is him or maybe a coincidence, impossible to say - it could be him or another guy who did something completely different.

I have the conversation in PM. I just thought of that. Does SC have a copy of the show with the PM dialogue? I can provide the time I was in Pvt. I can also provide a link to (gag) Camwhores. Perhaps SC could compare the two videos? @xChloe or @Charlie_SC ?

I have the conversation in PM. I just thought of that. Does SC have a copy of the show with the PM dialogue? I can provide the time I was in Pvt. I can also provide a link to (gag) Camwhores. Perhaps SC could compare the two videos? @xChloe or @Charlie_SC ?

They will be able to see your chat log in PM for the pvt show yes, and the same for the actual private too.

Reactions: Nienna
Much better this morning. I am in her room and we are laughing at the chat. She's swearing at them in Russian. :). I'm not going to bother her with it. But I am still intent on nailing this guy.

Unfortunately, as you all mentioned, some users are dishonest and record shows in order to share them.

For Models:

Should a model find a copy of her stream posted on another site, the model can proceed with the following procedure:
  1. Help from Stripchat: If you find your content from our website posted on other websites without your consent, let us know by using the DMCA section we have available within all model accounts > Settings and Privacy page.
  2. Contact the site directly: Contact the site and request they remove this immediately. More info here: https://www.camwhores.video/dmca/

We already add the SC watermark to your streams but if you wish to protect yourself further, you can also add the DMCA watermark. Please see the below info on DMCA if anyone needs it.​

How to add a DMCA watermark on all your content
  • If you would like to include the DMCA badge for extra protection, you will have to use a splitter that supports Picture-in-Picture function
  • You need to register at http://www.dmca.com/ and download one of the badges as a picture file
  • You can download the watermark using the following link: https://www.dmca.com/Badges.aspx?r=m

For Users:
  • Ask the model to turn off spying before you commence the private show
  • Request Exclusive Private shows instead where no spying is allowed

Reactions: Nienna and Ozzie_
I have the conversation in PM. I just thought of that. Does SC have a copy of the show with the PM dialogue? I can provide the time I was in Pvt. I can also provide a link to (gag) Camwhores. Perhaps SC could compare the two videos??

Hey @Nienna
Please check my PM ;)

Reactions: Nienna
Unfortunately, as you all mentioned, some users are dishonest and record shows in order to share them.

For Models:

Should a model find a copy of her stream posted on another site, the model can proceed with the following procedure:
  1. Help from Stripchat: If you find your content from our website posted on other websites without your consent, let us know by using the DMCA section we have available within all model accounts > Settings and Privacy page.
  2. Contact the site directly: Contact the site and request they remove this immediately. More info here: https://www.camwhores.video/dmca/

We already add the SC watermark to your streams but if you wish to protect yourself further, you can also add the DMCA watermark. Please see the below info on DMCA if anyone needs it.​

How to add a DMCA watermark on all your content
  • If you would like to include the DMCA badge for extra protection, you will have to use a splitter that supports Picture-in-Picture function
  • You need to register at http://www.dmca.com/ and download one of the badges as a picture file
  • You can download the watermark using the following link: https://www.dmca.com/Badges.aspx?r=m

For Users:
  • Ask the model to turn off spying before you commence the private show
  • Request Exclusive Private shows instead where no spying is allowed
I am going to have to disagree with a lot of this. I know that it's the procedure on how it should be done. But models should never be sending DMCA requests to pirate sites themselves as the forms ask for personal information that is then forwarded onto the webmaster that owns the site. This is how blackmail situations start.

If a model does need to send a DMCA request, they should use their cam info for filling it out. so name = cam name, fake address etc.

Adding the DMCA logo to your cam is a waste of time and offers 0 protection (same goes for any watermarks at least with the site watermarks people that see the video can find you afterwards when you are online). The only thing it will do is mildly annoy members by unnecessarily taking up space on the screen. DMCA being a USA copyright law is not enforceable outside of the USA. The sites used to host pirated content pay a premium to hosting services that are known not to comply with DMCA requests. If the DMCA badge was that off putting that someone wouldn't want to record the video it would be that off putting to members to not want to watch the stream.

Contact the site directly: Contact the site and request they remove this immediately. More info here: https://www.camwhores.video/dmca/

I am going to have to disagree with a lot of this. I know that it's the procedure on how it should be done. But models should never be sending DMCA requests to pirate sites themselves as the forms ask for personal information that is then forwarded onto the webmaster that owns the site. This is how blackmail situations start.

To piggyback on this, absolutely do not contact camwhores and other pirate sites. They do, have, and will dox people.

@Charlie_SC Please do not ever ever recommend this again to any model. It's extremely dangerous.

Full stop, camwhores and all similar sites should be regarded as honey traps for idiots looking to get something for nothing. Expect they'll do anyone going there.

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.