AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sims3 on xbox

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2010
ive literally just bought this yesterday, and played on it for 2 hours.
I'm such a sim freak, but i didnt get sims3 on PC coz i dont wanna clog my lovely laptop with with all the expansions and stuff they keep making for sim games.

So when i saw it was out on console i had to get it on xbox. Now im actually not too impressed with the graphics, but game play is ok, its hard to get used to but i think ill get there quickly, just remembering what things do what, and the stupid happyness meter box thingy takes up half the screen lol.

I will be playing it still, ill prob get addicted, but thats the sims for ya haha.

Anyone else got it on console, what do u think?

I had one Sims game on a console. I hated it from what I can remember. It took a very option heavy game & limited it like hell. Never again. Just my deal though, if you can deal with it have fun. ^_^

I loooooooved the Sims2 for PC, but when I got the Sims3, I just didn't like it and ended up uninstalling it.
I was thinking about getting it for my DSI. :p

There's no way I could play Sims on a console. My favorite part of it was building/designing houses. How the hell can you do that easily with a clunky controller? Especially the 360 controller. Thing weighs a ton. :)

I never buy Sims for console. With the exception of the original Sims. (Story mode on console was awesome!)

But yeah. Sims 2 on console sucked. I assume they'll have to take a similar approach with Sims 3. And, Sims on PC is always better than on console. :p Just my opinion. The modding community is always fun to tap into.

I haven't touched it yet myself; my brother bought it and played it a little bit before going on a huge MW2 binge to ready himself for Black Ops. :-D

Seems the thing he was most pissed about was the lack of Avatar Awards. Neither of us were thrilled with the Xbox dashboard changes in the past couple years, but we're used to the avatars now, and dammit-- that little green diamond over my avatar's head would have been awesome.
They'll probably just put it up on the Marketplace later and make people pay for it. :evil:

LtLemonhead said:
I haven't touched it yet myself; my brother bought it and played it a little bit before going on a huge MW2 binge to ready himself for Black Ops. :-D

Seems the thing he was most pissed about was the lack of Avatar Awards. Neither of us were thrilled with the Xbox dashboard changes in the past couple years, but we're used to the avatars now, and dammit-- that little green diamond over my avatar's head would have been awesome.
They'll probably just put it up on the Marketplace later and make people pay for it. :evil:

Damn it. I never thought of that. That would rock. o_o

im just not a fan of console games. its just not as versatile as a pc and with the pc u usually get massive quantities of community made material which elevates the game into awesome status. Sims 2 is a good example.

sim 3 does eat a lot of pc power and may not run well on a laptop. so what i usually do is buy a dirt cheap super powerful desktop for my games.

i was very dissapointed the first time i played the sims on ps2 after knowing it for years on the pc..
the graphics and the whole dressing up/chaging face and so was alot lower then on the pc version.. :(
also had this weird kinda goal thingie where you lived with your mom and had to expand into a bigger house.. bigger job..
i liked it better when i would just start off with a small ammount and just went on for bigger and better stuff..

then came the sims2.. oow how i loooved the interaction the games had.. falling in love and even doing the " oowyeah" i nearly died from laughing when i first saw that.. lang story short.. i prefer the pc version..

Status
Not open for further replies.