AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sites with private mode?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2022
Hi,
I am looking for sites that have a private chat option the equivalent to 'paid per visitor' like Adultworks and Xmodels
These sites are great, I earn money without having to persuade users to take me private nor do I have to entertain those in free chat.
I'm currently make on average $200 per day but this requires a lot of effort and time, I am looking to expand my revenue streams with more sites that enable me to choose Private Mode.

Cams/Streamray has a "Nude Chat" mode that you can sit in if you don't want to deal with free chat. In Nude Chat mode, you are required to be topless at least.

Back in the day, ImLive used to have an option for models to stay in "paid chat" mode if they didn't want to deal with free chat. But then at some point, they started requiring that new models had to do a mandatory X hours in free chat before they would get the option to do "paid chat only" mode. I thought that was sucked for the new models. So if you were lucky enough to have started on ImLive back in like 2009/2010?, you didn't have to deal with that free chat b.s. I remember free chat on that site was brutal. I think a lot of people left that site (Including me) when they started doing some really dumb shit with the percentages or bonus credits or whatever.

I've read that Stripchat has an option where you don't have to do free chat (I didn't know that), and I think it's considered "Spy Mode?" Often used by models who are camming on another site simultaneously.

You mentioned AdultWork. I miss that site, and the U.K. men on there were so well-mannered. :)

I have never used this mode, as for me, it seems to me that it is not convenient for models.
Cams/Streamray has a "Nude Chat" mode that you can sit in if you don't want to deal with free chat. In Nude Chat mode, you are required to be topless at least.

Back in the day, ImLive used to have an option for models to stay in "paid chat" mode if they didn't want to deal with free chat. But then at some point, they started requiring that new models had to do a mandatory X hours in free chat before they would get the option to do "paid chat only" mode. I thought that was sucked for the new models. So if you were lucky enough to have started on ImLive back in like 2009/2010?, you didn't have to deal with that free chat b.s. I remember free chat on that site was brutal. I think a lot of people left that site (Including me) when they started doing some really dumb shit with the percentages or bonus credits or whatever.

I've read that Stripchat has an option where you don't have to do free chat (I didn't know that), and I think it's considered "Spy Mode?" Often used by models who are camming on another site simultaneously.

You mentioned AdultWork. I miss that site, and the U.K. men on there were so well-mannered. :)

I have never used this mode, as for me, it seems to me that it is not convenient for models.

You don't have to use that mode. The option is there for the models who do wish to use it. And the OP asked.

Reactions: PatriciaXxx
Hi,
I am looking for sites that have a private chat option the equivalent to 'paid per visitor' like Adultworks and Xmodels
These sites are great, I earn money without having to persuade users to take me private nor do I have to entertain those in free chat.
I'm currently make on average $200 per day but this requires a lot of effort and time, I am looking to expand my revenue streams with more sites that enable me to choose Private Mode.
I am on Streamates and they offer both a private and exclusive option, and from what I have experienced the traffic seems to go more for that than they do tips. I love it there.

Well, there's no arguing with you, some people will need this mode :)

If Stripchat is what you’re referring to, yeah, Chloe even recommended that models should NOT just stay in paid chat mode…and that they should do the free chat. I do free chat on there, and cam on MyFreeCams at the same time.

But if I was still camming on ImLive and Cams/Streamray…that would still be a big fat NO to free chat for me. I wasn’t about to put myself through that for a lousy 30% or whatever. I liked sitting in paid chat mode/Nude Chat on there.

in older sites such as CamContacts and ImLive almost all models are sitting in "paid chat" instead of free chat. It's much more convenient. You can watch a movie and do whatever tf you want instead of dealing with lurkers on free chat. The members who are active in this site knows about this too and you really won't make "more" money sitting in free chat and teasing. Actually the top models on imlive are never in free chat mode.

Personally I only do free chat when its mandatory because it sucks ass. I like to sit in private mode and use my phone.. watch a movie.. do something else until a member joins me

Reactions: yummybrownfox
90 fucking hours. Its been 9 years, and im still bitter about it. I ended up quitting before my time because their freechat was brutal.

A few years ago I spent a few hours on cams.com, and that also has a paid only chat. They also record every paid only chat iirc (or maybe that was just the private shows?) but it was a slap in the face to see that you had to pay to view your own recordings.

One of the reasons why I quit is because your account appears on adultfriendfinder, a hookup site, which is extremely disingenuous. You can't remove yourself from there.

And oh man, imlive.. I haven't broadcasted a single minute. They either made earnings % info hard to find or they simply didn't have that info available before I made an account, but you get paid dirt cheap and you have to stream in free chat (90 hours sounds about right) to be able to earn more.

• Wat?!
Reactions: LittleLei
Imlive can be a good site if you know how to manage it. It's a very old site just like CamContacts and Cams. They all still keep the same style from the 2000's and I think it's awesome.

Thank you for your comments guys!

I've since made a Streamate profile and that's going really well.

I'm averaging $300 per day ($50 per hour x 6 hours) from Streamate which is great!

My husband and I are planning to use this extra income from Streamate ($108,000 P.A) to buy a couple rental properties, in my name of course.

Whilst the $200 a day I make on other sites is more than enough to cover my cost of living.

I didn't have the best start in life, I suffer with anxiety and ADHD which have made it very hard for me.

If you know of any other high-paying sites that would be helpful or ways to boost my income further?

Thank you so much.

Reactions: GothHostess
Thank you for your comments guys!

I've since made a Streamate profile and that's going really well.

I'm averaging $300 per day ($50 per hour x 6 hours) from Streamate which is great!

My husband and I are planning to use this extra income from Streamate ($108,000 P.A) to buy a couple rental properties, in my name of course.

Whilst the $200 a day I make on other sites is more than enough to cover my cost of living.

I didn't have the best start in life, I suffer with anxiety and ADHD which have made it very hard for me.

If you know of any other high-paying sites that would be helpful or ways to boost my income further?

Thank you so much.
Don't forget when you're working out earnings that you can't work every single day. 300 a day works out to 109k but only if u make that every single day of the year.

Don't forget when you're working out earnings that you can't work every single day. 300 a day works out to 109k but only if u make that every single day of the year.
It's probably impossible. At least someone will be able to sit every day for a huge amount of time, so also for 365 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.