AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sketchy situation with an Exclusive Private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2023
I did an Exclusive Private with a model on Stripchat about a day ago and there were some weird things about it, so I thought I would ask if models who work on SC (or regular SC users) could shed some light on it. For context: I didn't know the model; I just happened across her room, I threw some tips for fun in public chat, interacted a small amount, and asked about doing an Exclusive Private (to which she agreed).

So, this model's menu for Exclusive says that a recording will be provided after the show. We enter the Exclusive; all good. I'm throwing some tips here and there. Nothing unusual. But here are the strange aspects:

1. Five or six minutes into this Exclusive, I can hear her Lovense going off; I hear tip noises; she starts doing various things in reaction to requests from others (I wasn't making the requests, so it was obvious). Doesn't this go against what an Exclusive is supposed to mean?

2. After a few more minutes, I decided to end the private. Session was maybe 11-12 minutes total. Just wasn't crazy about the situation. But after the show ended, there was no pop-up asking me to rate the model or to send an extra tip. I found that odd - I always get that box asking for a rating and for optional comments.

3. Nothing popped up asking if I wanted to save a recording of the show. A few minutes later I looked at Collection and there was still no recording.

I asked the model in PM, why was there no recording? Also, I said something like, "By the way, seems you had other users tipping and interacting with you. I thought we were doing an Exclusive."

Her response: About the recording, she said I should try reloading the site and that might help. (Didn't do anything - there was no recording made of the show). About the other members, she said, "Sorry, sometimes anonymous users can spy; there's nothing I can do about it." When I said that an Exclusive doesn't allow spying, then she wrote, "What? ahhhh ahhaa..... Are you a fraud?"

So not sure if some language issue (I think this is a Russian speaking model) or she had an attitude, but nonetheless, I decided to contact Support. Within 5 minutes, Support emailed me and refunded 5 minutes of the Exclusive Private. It was kind of minimal in relation to the entire private, including extra tips, but whatever... They have that policy of not refunding more than the first 5 minutes. Would have been nice if they refunded the entire thing, given that there was no promised recording and we had other "visitors" during the session.

Strangely, Support didn't say anything about what happened or indicate that they were going to look into it. They just gave the 5 minutes of refund.

I was wondering about technical trickery. How was the model able to allow me to enter/pay for Exclusive (and I confirmed it said Exclusive started and ended in the chat), but also allow spying? Also, can a model disable the ability of a member to rate and review a session? (If so, the fact that she did this is strange).

Also: Even stranger, after the interaction following the Private, she immediately deleted our entire Chat. I found that to be a little suspicious.

Wasting 600-700 tokens isn't much, my interest is because it seemed sketchy. And the way the model acted afterwards, it left a bad taste.

I was wondering about technical trickery. How was the model able to allow me to enter/pay for Exclusive (and I confirmed it said Exclusive started and ended in the chat), but also allow spying?
No technical trickery there. If it's exclusive there's no spies on Stripchat and even if the site had a bug that would allow spies into exclusive they can't interact with a model anyway, so my bet is she was multistreaming to another platform(s) where viewers could watch your private for free and that's who she was interacting with. Which is against Stripchat rules. It is also technically possible she set up a ticket show not a public one on another site(s), where viewers also would be able to interact which in itself is not against the rules (she should have still ignored them though).

I wanted to add that while streaming a private show to other sites for free is both not cool and not allowed on Stripchat I don't encourage reporting this, or any, model for breaking the rules lightly. Remember it's our income and when we're banned we're often banned forever, so use your own judgement to decide if the violation of rules really happened and if so if it was serious enough to warrant that possibility.

The recording part and the usual pop ups not showing I believe it's something on Stripchat's end. AFAIK a model can't disable recording after the private has started and I'm pretty sure we can't disable the ratings either.

Upvote 0
I did an Exclusive Private with a model on Stripchat about a day ago and there were some weird things about it, so I thought I would ask if models who work on SC (or regular SC users) could shed some light on it. For context: I didn't know the model; I just happened across her room, I threw some tips for fun in public chat, interacted a small amount, and asked about doing an Exclusive Private (to which she agreed).

So, this model's menu for Exclusive says that a recording will be provided after the show. We enter the Exclusive; all good. I'm throwing some tips here and there. Nothing unusual. But here are the strange aspects:

1. Five or six minutes into this Exclusive, I can hear her Lovense going off; I hear tip noises; she starts doing various things in reaction to requests from others (I wasn't making the requests, so it was obvious). Doesn't this go against what an Exclusive is supposed to mean?

2. After a few more minutes, I decided to end the private. Session was maybe 11-12 minutes total. Just wasn't crazy about the situation. But after the show ended, there was no pop-up asking me to rate the model or to send an extra tip. I found that odd - I always get that box asking for a rating and for optional comments.

3. Nothing popped up asking if I wanted to save a recording of the show. A few minutes later I looked at Collection and there was still no recording.

I asked the model in PM, why was there no recording? Also, I said something like, "By the way, seems you had other users tipping and interacting with you. I thought we were doing an Exclusive."

Her response: About the recording, she said I should try reloading the site and that might help. (Didn't do anything - there was no recording made of the show). About the other members, she said, "Sorry, sometimes anonymous users can spy; there's nothing I can do about it." When I said that an Exclusive doesn't allow spying, then she wrote, "What? ahhhh ahhaa..... Are you a fraud?"

So not sure if some language issue (I think this is a Russian speaking model) or she had an attitude, but nonetheless, I decided to contact Support. Within 5 minutes, Support emailed me and refunded 5 minutes of the Exclusive Private. It was kind of minimal in relation to the entire private, including extra tips, but whatever... They have that policy of not refunding more than the first 5 minutes. Would have been nice if they refunded the entire thing, given that there was no promised recording and we had other "visitors" during the session.

Strangely, Support didn't say anything about what happened or indicate that they were going to look into it. They just gave the 5 minutes of refund.

I was wondering about technical trickery. How was the model able to allow me to enter/pay for Exclusive (and I confirmed it said Exclusive started and ended in the chat), but also allow spying? Also, can a model disable the ability of a member to rate and review a session? (If so, the fact that she did this is strange).

Also: Even stranger, after the interaction following the Private, she immediately deleted our entire Chat. I found that to be a little suspicious.

Wasting 600-700 tokens isn't much, my interest is because it seemed sketchy. And the way the model acted afterwards, it left a bad taste.

She lied plain and simple. It against the rules for her to be broadcasting on any other site while she is in exclusive or private with you. She can have the show on another site as long as it is not "public"

No one can spy on an exclusive show from Stripchat, especially anonymous users, lol

She deleted the PM's because she knew if she was reported she would have been banned and all of your tokens would have been refunded.

At this point just cut your losses and find another model.

Upvote 0
I don't want to comment on the exclusive show and spying. Mika_kedi and natural9 have already done that.

I just want to report that I was also in private on stripchat 2-3 days ago and at the end I also didn't get the opportunity to rate it. Sc may have a glitch here at the moment. Perhaps it is related to the introduction of the new rating model. But hey, there will always be glitches…. 🤪

Upvote 0
The lack of a pop-up rating dialogue would be a glitch on SC's side. It has happened to me in the past, although not for some time.

As for the other users interacting, yes a violation of SC rules. I am pretty sure that @Charlie_SC has stated many times that SC expects models to shut down all interactive streams on other sites, including "ticket shows" or whatever they are called on other sites.

• Helpful!
Reactions: HeadyRaven
Upvote 0
When the pop-up doesn't happen, you can typically open a ticket with support and see if they have a way to "restore" the recording, often they do if the setting was enabled :)

Upvote 0
When the pop-up doesn't happen, you can typically open a ticket with support and see if they have a way to "restore" the recording, often they do if the setting was enabled :)
I have done this recently and because of the "technical difficulties" at the moment they are unable to retrieve the videos and offer "half of the tokens" for the private as a refund .. probably the reason they gave the OP half of the tokens back for his private??

Upvote 0
I have done this recently and because of the "technical difficulties" at the moment they are unable to retrieve the videos and offer "half of the tokens" for the private as a refund .. probably the reason they gave the OP half of the tokens back for his private??
aaah yea that might be why.. it's odd that this happens sometimes and sometimes they can get the video and sometimes they can't

Upvote 0
The lack of a pop-up rating dialogue would be a glitch on SC's side. It has happened to me in the past, although not for some time.

As for the other users interacting, yes a violation of SC rules. I am pretty sure that @Charlie_SC has stated many times that SC expects models to shut down all interactive streams on other sites, including "ticket shows" or whatever they are called on other sites.
All free public shows, no word about "interactive" in the rules, I think we had that discussion already IIRC. Plus it is possible to do a ticket show without interacting with other users.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
No technical trickery there. If it's exclusive there's no spies on Stripchat and even if the site had a bug that would allow spies into exclusive they can't interact with a model anyway, so my bet is she was multistreaming to another platform(s) where viewers could watch your private for free and that's who she was interacting with. Which is against Stripchat rules. It is also technically possible she set up a ticket show not a public one on another site(s), where viewers also would be able to interact which in itself is not against the rules (she should have still ignored them though).

I wanted to add that while streaming a private show to other sites for free is both not cool and not allowed on Stripchat I don't encourage reporting this, or any, model for breaking the rules lightly. Remember it's our income and when we're banned we're often banned forever, so use your own judgement to decide if the violation of rules really happened and if so if it was serious enough to warrant that possibility.

The recording part and the usual pop ups not showing I believe it's something on Stripchat's end. AFAIK a model can't disable recording after the private has started and I'm pretty sure we can't disable the ratings either.
Thanks, this is helpful. I've wondered about the rules regarding streaming privates to other sites, because this has definitely happened to me a few times in the past. I think I was just confused and not sure what was going on, but then I thought, okay, maybe they are allowed to do it, if it's streamed to some site other than Stripchat? But it also bugged me a little, on principle. If you are paying extra for it to be "exclusive," it should be. I'm glad I know for sure now.

The other problems (the lack of a recording and the lack of opportunity to do a review) seem to have been site technical glitches, rather than anything having to do with the model's actions.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I don't encourage reporting this, or any, model for breaking the rules lightly. Remember it's our income and when we're banned we're often banned forever, so use your own judgement to decide if the violation of rules really happened and if so if it was serious enough to warrant that possibility.
I would have just ignored but it was the combination of that, plus not getting the promised recording, that caused me to ask Support about it. Well, and I'll add that when the model reacted with attitude - "lol, ahha haa.... are you some kind of fraud?", it didn't make me feel too compassionate.

Anyway, even if the model was found to have done this, would they actually ban someone permanently for it? That seems harsh unless she did it a lot.

Upvote 0
All free public shows, no word about "interactive" in the rules, I think we had that discussion already IIRC.

Indeed we have ;)

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-ticket-show-on-other-site.49758/post-1212827

Plus it is possible to do a ticket show without interacting with other users.
It sounds as though the model in this scenario may not have been following this behavior. (Is allowing lovense vibrations from another site, "not interacting?)

Upvote 0
Anyway, even if the model was found to have done this, would they actually ban someone permanently for it? That seems harsh unless she did it a lot.
They may do. SC has warnings, 24hour suspensions, 72 hour suspensions (I think) 7 day suspensions and permanent bans.

As @mika_kedi said, we members should only report models for truly *serious* transgressions as a report may lead to quite severe sanction. (Especially on some sites -- not SC -- where they seem to ban for ridiculous reasons)

Upvote 0
It sounds as though the model in this scenario may not have been following this behavior. (Is allowing lovense vibrations from another site, "not interacting?)
Yeah, for sure she didn't. Allowing tips that activate lovense from other sites is not interacting imo, reacting to these tips (thanking for them, moaning or otherwise showing that they are happening) is.

Upvote 0
Hey @HeadyRaven
So many things wrong here, which everyone else has already commented on.
I will PM you now to obtain some info from you so I can review this case and the support ticket further.

For everyone else who mentioned that they are not getting the option to review a model after a private show, please ensure you contact Support to let us know.
- we can't fix things that are going on if you're not advising us at the time so we can investigate the cases that occur 😉

Reactions: NotYou and Wuggie
Upvote 0
Hey @HeadyRaven
So many things wrong here, which everyone else has already commented on.
I will PM you now to obtain some info from you so I can review this case and the support ticket further.

For everyone else who mentioned that they are not getting the option to review a model after a private show, please ensure you contact Support to let us know.
- we can't fix things that are going on if you're not advising us at the time so we can investigate the cases that occur 😉
@Charlie_SC I did not see a PM from you but I do not have much to add. I described the situation to Support and they replied with a message that referred to Request #1109814. It said that they would be looking into the matter but I have not heard anything further.

My conclusion is that not receiving a recording of the Exclusive Private, and not being given the option to review the private show, were technical glitches that had nothing to do with the model.

However, I am convinced that the model was receiving outside tips during the show, and several times was doing certain actions that seemed to be in response to requests (not from me), and appeared to be responding to others.

All of this said: This was not a lot of tokens in the big scheme of things and I don't have any ongoing issue with this model or desire to cause a problem. I probably would just wouldn't visit her in the future. I inquired to Support because of the combination of odd things that happened, which I did not understand. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hey @HeadyRaven
Something in your settings wouldn't allow me to PM you - please try to send one to me so I can assist with this case more openly with you.

This is not about causing anyone problems but the same way we value our models, we also value our users and when they are on our site, we hope their experiences are positives.
But I like your thinking and the way you choose to move forward. :blush:

As I have the ticket number from the above message, I will proceed with investigating this matter further.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey @HeadyRaven
Something in your settings wouldn't allow me to PM you - please try to send one to me so I can assist with this case more openly with you.

This is not about causing anyone problems but the same way we value our models, we also value our users and when they are on our site, we hope their experiences are positives.
But I like your thinking and the way you choose to move forward. :blush:

As I have the ticket number from the above message, I will proceed with investigating this matter further.
Okay, thanks. Also - I think I fixed the setting so that I can receive PMs, in case there is a reason you need to send. (I did send one, but it was about something completely unrelated)

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.