AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2020
Hey everyone

Lately I've been stressing about something I made. It's about cam to cam on Skype. I hope, by writing this, I can finally relax a bit

So I'm a straight dude, and as you probably know very well, there are other dudes who fake to be a girl, luring straight males to Skype and make them open their cam

Yeah... so I gave my Skype to like, 3 people I think, all of them are no doubt catfishs and I was really dumb and horny to fall into thinking it was a real girl who wanted to see me masturbate

I'm afraid of the real outcome and I feel ashamed of it, I have some ideas but I'm writing this to see if someone actually knows what this is about

I really want to think they were just gay males who like to catfish straight guys to masturbate with them on Skype, nothing more
I'm afraid they recorded me masturbating and, posted somewhere online or use it to catfish other people, or who knows, make money from it somehow

I never revealed my face, wasn't comfortable doing so, it's just my dick and my body

Have this happened to other males when you started camming?

Thank you for the patience to read this and for your input. I'm sorry If this comes out as annoying

Last edited:
Oh you sweet boy. You should be fine. The chances of them recording you are slim. Sorry you of got catfished. We've all been dumb and horny. :h:

Same here bro...You learn and then improve. This is a kink that many guys have. Chances of you being recorded are very little. Also as you never showed your face (I do the same), you should be fine.

I usually am honest about it when it comes to c2c, I tell gals to turn on their cam as there are guys who do this. If they turn on the cam you have fun...And if the don't I end the call, as simple as that.

Reactions: DoD404
I really want to think they were just gay males who like to catfish straight guys to masturbate with them on Skype, nothing more
I'm afraid they recorded me masturbating and, posted somewhere online or use it to catfish other people, or who knows, make money from it somehow
You'll find also straight guys who like to masturbate between straight guys, being gay or not. It's a kink and they pretend being girls to have more chance to have a show. That's not *realy* catfishing, just a pious lie imo.

If you intend to practice camming more regularly you have to admit entertaining men as well as you'll have about 1 real woman (ready to pay) among 100 men (fuzzy stats... you can freely check what's going on on sites like dirtyroulette to have reals stats haha)

ETA: thinking twice 🙄... it's not very clear if you are a user (so, yes, catfished) or a model. I assumed you were a model because you used the phrasing "you started camming?"

You'll find also straight guys who like to masturbate between straight guys, being gay or not. It's a kink and they pretend being girls to have more chance to have a show. That's not *realy* catfishing, just a pious lie imo.

If you intend to practice camming more regularly you have to admit entertaining men as well as you'll have about 1 real woman (ready to pay) among 100 men (fuzzy stats... you can freely check what's going on on sites like dirtyroulette to have reals stats haha)

ETA: thinking twice 🙄... it's not very clear if you are a user (so, yes, catfished) or a model. I assumed you were a model because you used the phrasing "you started camming?"
I was totally ok with guys watching me. Yes I have done it before but stopped. So I created this account and posted because ultimately I've been feeling a bit paranoid about it, I know it was a stupid mistake and really naive

I'm thinkink they could record me and use the material recorded to fake Skype Shows or sell it elsewhere, you know? But I hope they were just dudes who wanted to see me fap in private and do the same

Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.