AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skype payment options

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirenCove

Cam Model
Nov 29, 2018
Washington
Twitter Username
@sirencovetweet
MFC Username
sirencove
Streamate Username
sirencove
So I'm looking for safe payment options for doing Skype shows. I get a bunch of request when I'm on mfc and hate turning down money. PayPal is a no go and cash app is good but I always have to explain how to use it to the customers...

If someone contacts me off a site...say, through email, or social media -- I direct them to whatever my current favorite site is. I prefer a site that has an 80% or more payout with chargeback protection.

If someone contacts me/finds me on a site -- I have them pay on that sites best option (whatever the highest payout option is on that given site).
I don't mention other sites on the site they found me. If they are smart enough they will find you elsewhere on there own, to speak about other preferred payments options.

I understanding that there is a bit of a learning curb for them, and having to explain to use a site can be exhausting, but I don't personally know any way around that.

For MFC, yeah tokens most definitely

Stick to an adult friendly site. There's a reason there is a % cut from these sites and that is to protect you as a seller from CBs. I direct customers to pay on Cam Model Directory if they find me on Twitter, but if I have a SextPanther client they will pay me on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.