AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat Boundaries?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2019
My bed
Chaturbate Username
littledesislut
Hey guys,
So I'm still pretty new to camming, been on chaturbate fairly regularly for the past 2ish months now and everything is going way better than I ever expected. I've started selling a premium snapchat for life, I haven't gotten a ton of people buying it yet but I'm not too worried about that.

My main question is how do you maintain boundaries with the viewers who have your snap? Considering they are able to contact you pretty much 24/7 and I do enjoy chatting to all of them. I've got a few strict rules and I let members know them as soon as they join (I wont dirty talk or send private nudes) and ideally I would like to keep things at more of a small-talk level rather than big deep conversations I tend to stick myself into. Any tips on how to 'train' myself to be less chatty about my personal stuff (I'm very careful with my private information, just things like my plans for the day and feelings, etc. Not things that my viewers need to know)?

And how to know when enough is enough with pushy viewers? I have trouble blocking people especially when they have paid for my snap.

Thanks in advance!

Most models will typically state what SC is for right up front, along with rules/expectations such as no dick pics, it's for you sending out snaps/pics and not for texting. Some have a "no screenshot" allowed policy, etc. It's up to you to determine what those rules are, and how you can best limit yourself on it.

I think if you set rules, and make it well-known, it'll be easy for you to enforce them and not feel too bad if you have to ban someone for going over the limit.

Also, it may help you to follow your own rules, as well as limit your Camming personna time off screen. Remember, you need a personal life as well.

Most models will typically state what SC is for right up front, along with rules/expectations such as no dick pics, it's for you sending out snaps/pics and not for texting. Some have a "no screenshot" allowed policy, etc. It's up to you to determine what those rules are, and how you can best limit yourself on it.

I think if you set rules, and make it well-known, it'll be easy for you to enforce them and not feel too bad if you have to ban someone for going over the limit.

Also, it may help you to follow your own rules, as well as limit your Camming personna time off screen. Remember, you need a personal life as well.
Thank you! I put up a list of rules on my story and added it into my bio. I'll try to be strict with myself about it. I definitely do take time for myself but probably not as much as I could be taking.

Like you, I don't mind and actually encourage a little bit of small talk. It lets me know that I am still being seen and appreciated even during the down times, when sales aren't so great. But I save all messages, so that I can look back and see my history with everyone. If I see that they've replied to every freaking snap with a compliment, but are completely ignoring my promos, I will confront them on their freeloading. I politely ask them why, if they enjoy me so much, do they never buy anything from me? They respond one of two ways. They either explain that they can't or won't pay, but will admire in silence (which is fine), or they get irate, because how dare me expect someone to PAY for my time, OMG.

I understand that some people are entertained by my snaps and don't intend to pay. It sucks, but I still don't block people for silently lurking. After all, there's always the small chance that one day, they won't be able to resist my premium. ;) I DO block if they keep expecting my time and energy for free. If you're not paying but still hitting me up every day attempting a conversation, you clearly do not respect my hustle and ya gotta go.

Status
Not open for further replies.