AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

snapchat pricing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2020
Hi everyone! i'm brand new to this whole cammin biz (like 4 chaturbate streams new!) but I love it. i'm lucky enough that i've already met some really amazing people on chaturbate who have bought my snapchat. i only charge 50tks for lifetime access to try and minimize the grays getting my snapchat and spamming me with dick pix. i've been using it as promo for when i'm going live and casual chatting. that being said I don't really know how much to charge them for certain services..... how much do ya'll charge for sexy pix/vids/sexting on snapchat? or what's normal? just trying to get a feel to not sell myself short but also not way over charge lol. thank you!!

There's really a wide range of pricing, as well as different views such as monthly subscriptions, etc. The best I can offer is to use the forum search to help answer many of these questions you may have. Especially being a new cam model, there's a ton of info already there. Research, read, and go from there. If you still have questions, then I'm sure some of the models here would be more willing to help.

50tks for lifetime of Snapchat. Bb that's wayyyy too low. That's $2.50. Recommend you up those rates and don't offer lifetime.

I recommend not using Snapchat because it's not SW friendly, and you risk your account getting deleted. Check out these subscription sites: OnlyFans, fancentro, Avnstars, or justforfans.

If you wanna do cam updates, use Twitter.

There's really a wide range of pricing, as well as different views such as monthly subscriptions, etc. The best I can offer is to use the forum search to help answer many of these questions you may have. Especially being a new cam model, there's a ton of info already there. Research, read, and go from there. If you still have questions, then I'm sure some of the models here would be more willing to help.
thank you so much for your reply! def going to do that

50tks for lifetime of Snapchat. Bb that's wayyyy too low. That's $2.50. Recommend you up those rates and don't offer lifetime.

I recommend not using Snapchat because it's not SW friendly, and you risk your account getting deleted. Check out these subscription sites: OnlyFans, fancentro, Avnstars, or justforfans.

If you wanna do cam updates, use Twitter.
ugh thank you so much! i really value your advice. ive only heard of onlyfans outta that list so def gonna check the others out. didnt know that about snapchat at all!

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.