AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I decided to become a non-nude model on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
(after my email verification gets here...)

I'm so used to seeing nude models, but how can a non-nude (or semi nude) model be as successful? My initial thought was having the camera set up so people can watch me study in my underwear or something (I write notes on my windows with dry erase markers) and sneak in a lush. Maybe smoke weed occasionally if it's allowed.

I still want to do snapchat premium, so are there camgirls that don't post nudes on their premium snapchat?

Last edited:
Reactions: JigglesJane
She is a teasting but no explicit... I don´t have a name for that, but she does amazing and keep people interested.
yes she is teasing in her room. However during her teasing shows she is often topless meaning you can see her breasts. The reason I say she's not a non-nude model is because she offers videos and nude galleries during her shows that people can buy. So during the show she does tease and she does expose her top but she doesn't go nude totally in the shows on MFC. She is nude in her videos and her nude galleries that she advertises during her room shows so to me she is a nude model she just chooses went to be nude

Upvote 0
She is a teasting but no explicit... I don´t have a name for that, but she does amazing and keep people interested.
yes she is teasing in her room. However during her teasing shows she is often topless meaning you can see her breasts. The reason I say she's not a non-nude model is because she offers videos and nude galleries during her shows that people can buy. So during the show she does tease and she does expose her top but she doesn't go nude totally in the shows on MFC. She is nude in her videos and her nude galleries that she advertises during her room shows so to me she is a nude model she just chooses went to be nude
I guess if there has to be a name for it, "non-explicit, nudity implied tease model" would be as close as you can get. But yeah it's tough because you can't be "non-nude" then sell nude content. Just because it isn't live doesn't mean it isn't there. :D

Reactions: gddp and Mila_
Upvote 0
I guess if there has to be a name for it, "non-explicit, nudity implied tease model" would be as close as you can get. But yeah it's tough because you can't be "non-nude" then sell nude content. Just because it isn't live doesn't mean it isn't there. :D
agree 100%, I guess that's what I was trying to say but you just said it much better than I ever could.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0

I'm so used to seeing nude models, but how can a non-nude (or semi nude) model be as successful? My initial thought was having the camera set up so people can watch me study in my underwear or something (I write notes on my windows with dry erase markers) and sneak in a lush. Maybe smoke weed occasionally if it's allowed.

I still want to do snapchat premium, so are there camgirls that don't post nudes on their premium snapchat?

The art of seduction! All your need is some lingerie, mood lighting, dance around and tease and you can be just as successful or even more successful as a nude model, nudity does not equal success. Its your personality and what you bring to the table.

Reactions: DFT
Upvote 0
Moving on.... What happened to Olivia4Naked? (that was her name right?) She did really well as a non nude model. As far as I remember she was very much a performer in terms of high energy, always doing stuff.

Olivia was an incredibly talented performer and comic. She employed a lot of video technology, like green screen, to create elaborate sets like a fully equipped hospital operating room or a radio/TV studio in her room. I am certain she often spent many hours preparing for her time online. She did skits and often her shows were totally done in mime (silent). I think Olivia could have easily been compared to a modern day Lucille Ball. Versatile, charming and funny. But her talent and success inspired some haters along the way. I think perhaps some of the big tippers from other top models may have resented the fact that Olivia was frequently ranked in the top five although her shows were totally different from virtually all other models. Be that as it may, Olivia did a show, some say mocking, some say praising Nazis. Her haters seized on the opportunity to trash her and some jealous models even threatened to leave MFC if Olivia was allowed to stay. So she's gone. She still gets comments on her profile from fans who miss her after 3 years. Myself, I wish I had appreciated her more when she was here. If you'd like a small sample of what she was like, you can find a short video of her here:

Upvote 0
Her haters seized on the opportunity to trash her and some jealous models even threatened to leave MFC if Olivia was allowed to stay. So she's gone.

Wait? So did she actually get kicked off MFC or did she choose to leave? That's a shame, I watched her room a few times back in the day, it wasn't really my thing but still cool that she was doing well doing something different. I remember MilaMilan targeted her a bit when she accused models and MFC of money laundering, but she really didn't sound that plausible and Olivia and the other models being attacked clearly did have high tipping devoted regulars.
I think it's a fair lesson though, nazi jokes should probably be left alone. It's a bit too real and a bit too fresh for a lot of people.

Upvote 0
Wait? So did she actually get kicked off MFC or did she choose to leave? That's a shame, I watched her room a few times back in the day, it wasn't really my thing but still cool that she was doing well doing something different. I remember MilaMilan targeted her a bit when she accused models and MFC of money laundering, but she really didn't sound that plausible and Olivia and the other models being attacked clearly did have high tipping devoted regulars.
I think it's a fair lesson though, nazi jokes should probably be left alone. It's a bit too real and a bit too fresh for a lot of people.
I think she chose to quit but the writing was on the wall; she was gonna be gone. It probably didn't help when she told how much top models earn. That podcast is also on YouTube. I didn't watch all that much either. Some of her stuff just wasn't my thing either. But I recognize how much time and effort she put into it and how talented she was.

Upvote 0

I think she chose to quit but the writing was on the wall; she was gonna be gone. It probably didn't help when she told how much top models earn. That podcast is also on YouTube. I didn't watch all that much either. Some of her stuff just wasn't my thing either. But I recognize how much time and effort she put into it and how talented she was.

She retired of her own volition. She announced her retirement to her room in the spring of 2015 and left at the end of 2015. The controversial show was August 1, 2015. MFC kicked her off the broadcast a couple of times that night, but after she changed her clothes and got rid of the set, they let her back on. It had nothing to do with her leaving. That had been planned months earlier. She told me that the reason for retiring was that she had reached her financial goals and the physical wear and tear. Apparently she had back troubles and sitting with an unsupported back was painful.

Upvote 0
Apparently she had back troubles and sitting with an unsupported back was painful.

Even without back troubles I feel this. I have to this day never finished a camming session without having the worst back, and I never get backache from anything else. I can imagine it would kill for anyone with issues. It's not just sitting, it's the poses, dancing and unnatural movements which add to it.

Upvote 0
Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Upvote 0

In my experience of being a non-nude model, I've come to learn a few things:

1. The definition of non-nude
The first big lesson for me was the very definition of non-nude. The term "non-nude" means different things to different people.

For me, non-nude meant that I do not ever show nudity (defined to me as nipples, vagina, ass). However, saying that I'm non-nude on cam had a whole, wide-variety of different responses. "Oh, but will you do topless?" "Oh, but will you get naked in private?" "Oh, but will you wear sheer lingerie?" "Oh, but will you not wear a bra in a wet t-shirt?" "Oh, but will you get naked in a photo set/custom clip/video?"

As you can see, members and even models use the term non-nude to describe non-explicit, some use it as a term to describe they don't get nude very often, and the list goes on and on.

What's important is that you define what non-nude means to you, with your own boundaries that you enforce at all times. And, get ready to communicate that in a way that works for your style and persona on cam over and over again.

2. Success Factors
In my opinion and experience, it is possible to do well as a non-nude model (however you define this), but I still am of the belief it is a lot harder and more time consuming to do so in general. I'm sure there is debate on this one and I think it depends on your persona, your luck, your boundaries with nudity, etc.

3. Snapchat
I think as long as you're clear about your boundaries, so those buying your Snapchat know what to generally expect (and not expect), it is possible to make premium snapchat sales.

Best of luck to you :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.