AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I got a PS4

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
I haven't had a sony system since ps2 and even then I mostly remember playing ps1. Are there any good games that I should be on the look out for? I'm for certain getting the ff7 remake (even though it will be episodic it's my favorite game and it just looks amazing... I had the same excitment from childhood while watching that trailer). Battlefront looks great! street fighter V I'll be grabbing too! There's also a darius bundle that I've been eyeballing too!

I love shoot em ups, puzzle, rpg's... well most genre's I can get behind. Not super into millitary style fps games. The only fps game that I've REALLY liked other than goldeneye was borderlands 2 but I'm open to trying new games out.

Are there any games you guys are looking forward to?

I got Dragon Age: Inquisition when I bought my PS4 in September, and it's honestly all I've played. Took me a while to get into it but once I did, I loved it! Might be worth a look.

My system also came with The Last of Us which was a really fun game as well.

I'm stoked on Battlefront and I'm hoping for Fallout 4 for Christmas :D

I'm not really into the Final Fantasy series but their two upcoming games look amazing I'll pick one of them up for sure. As for current released games I also highly recommend The Last of Us: Remastered it is a phenomenal game with fun action gameplay, engrossing story and characters the whole way through, it is a must buy! Also check out the Uncharted Collection as well you will feel like you're playing in the middle of an action-packed blockbuster movie - and like me you'll be hooked on the series after playing and will be highly anticipating the release of Uncharted 4!

There's also some Free-to-play games on the PS store: Journey, DC: Universe Online, AirMech Arena, WarFrame, Guns Up!, and many more but those are the ones I like.

Happy gaming!

The Final Fantasy 7 remaster is out now and it's great. The best the original game has ever looked, and there's some new added features that make the game more convenient to play through. Plus, you get an awesome theme for your PS4 bundled with it.

I'd also recommend Witcher 3 (huge, open world RPG that feels like it could be set in Westeros), Fallout 4 (FPS/RPG set in a post-apocalyptic landscape, not a million miles away from Borderlands), and you might also dig Limbo (it's on the PSN store, it's a really dark, simplistic 2D platformer/puzzler).

many games in my gaming future... thank you all for the great suggestions :) Just gotta wait for a bit of extra cash to pick some stuff up :D

The big games I've been enjoying a ton are The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Fallout 4.

Child of Light is an interesting take on RPGs. I only played a little bit of it; I need to go back and finish it someday. I also need to finish Costume Quest 2 at some point. Oh, and The Game of Thrones. I think I only played the first two episodes of that.

The new King's Quest games are on my to-play list, too.

The Final Fantasy VII HD Remaster is out this week, but I'm waiting for the FFVII remake. I don't think I'd want to slog through the PS1 game again.

I enjoyed Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, but it's not for everyone. The story is very light (you're a random ranger killed by the Black Hand, and basically just go around killing all the orcs you can find) but the game mechanics are interesting. Definitely read reviews before buying, though, as it's a somewhat odd game.

Axiom Verge is an excellent 2D Metroid-style game, if you're into those at all. One of my favorite indie games this year.

I liked Infamous: Second Son and its prequel, Infamous: First Light, but while they're gorgeous and have some fun mechanics, they feel a lot smaller (and somewhat more repetitive) than the Infamous games on PS3.

There are a ton of great ports from other systems too. Fez, Journey, The Last of Us, and lots more.

There are a whole bunch of games coming in the future that I'm excited about. No Man's Sky, Final Fantasy XV, the Ratchet & Clank remake, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, and Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, to name a few.

I just got one recently too! Black Friday sale? =p

I have Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and I want the upcoming Final Fantasy games, but other than that I'm not sure what I want for it. I love loads of older games (SNES, GameCube, PSone, PS2) but I found that with a lot of games I stopped liking the newer versions for various reasons. Like I loved Crash Bandicoot 1 & 3 but just wasn't into the PS2 versions. So I don't quite know what I'll enjoy and what I won't... MGS is usually a safe bet for me though so I figured I'd start there =p definitely gonna grab a Street Fighter game as well at some point

Reactions: BritneySiren
Dragon Age: Inquisition *
The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor *
Batman: Arkham Knight *
Infamous: Second Son *
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phanton Pain
Mortal Kombat X *
The Last Of Us: Remastered *

All great games. I reckon you'll be happy with any of them. Plus the games I put an * next to should be a lot cheaper now than when it came out. Not 100% sure, since I live in Australia.

I got Dragon Age: Inquisition when I bought my PS4 in September, and it's honestly all I've played. Took me a while to get into it but once I did, I loved it! Might be worth a look.

My system also came with The Last of Us which was a really fun game as well.

I'm stoked on Battlefront and I'm hoping for Fallout 4 for Christmas :D
Have you tried witcher 3, or Minecraft? I got completely addicted. LOL

Reactions: BritneySiren
Have you tried witcher 3, or Minecraft? I got completely addicted. LOL

I really want to play Witcher 3! I've never played any in the series but heard you can get into this one without having played before. It looks like my kind of game, haha.

I see no one has recommended The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth so I will. Fun, creepy top down dungeon style shooter.

Now I have arkham knight, just cause 3... and I just started mgsV... I dunno if I'll be going outside for a while lol

I really want to play Witcher 3! I've never played any in the series but heard you can get into this one without having played before. It looks like my kind of game, haha.
I haven't played the first two (I got them cheap on Steam but haven't had a chance to play them yet) but I found The Witcher 3 to be very approachable as a newcomer. It's my game of the year for 2015. :)

Reactions: Gen
I haven't played the first two (I got them cheap on Steam but haven't had a chance to play them yet) but I found The Witcher 3 to be very approachable as a newcomer. It's my game of the year for 2015. :)

That is awesome to hear, I will definitely check it out then! I have been playing the same games so much lately, I want something new, so this sounds perfect!

It hasn't been released yet but No Man's Sky looks like it might be beyond epic.

Reactions: AliciaLeigh and Gen
Now I have arkham knight, just cause 3... and I just started mgsV... I dunno if I'll be going outside for a while lol
Outside is overrated. And freezing cold! Also, I couldn't stop playing MGS V it was so addictive to the point where I kept forgetting to feed or bathe myself during the weekends!

I'm also addicted to PS store's weekly discounts and their occasional flash sales. I downloaded the Playstation app just so I could keep track of their deals on my phone! Yesterday I just bought Watch Dogs Gold Edition, it is an another open world action adventure, shooter stealth game and it is on sale for $20 on the PS store and I really liking it so far!

If I had a PS4 I'd play the shit outta Bloodborne. I loved Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2.
Im with this person. These games can be hella hard but super satisfying once you overcome an obstacle that had been kicking your ass all over the place. Plus Dark Souls 3 comes out next month!

Status
Not open for further replies.