AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SO MANY CHATS HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post deals in the chat room and remind them of whatever countdown/topic you're hoping to hit. Chat is great as it makes the room more alive, but sometimes people need to be reminded of the objective. :)

how do i do that without seeming to pushy, I really wanna thank thiscommunity they have been so helpful and nice.

how do i do that without seeming to pushy, I really wanna thank thiscommunity they have been so helpful and nice.

That's the great thing about using the room topic feature. When it reposts, it reminds everyone of what the goal is before you even have to tell them aloud.

And when your shift is over, don't let the non-tippers make you feel bad with comments like "Aw, why are you leaving? I just got here!" (Um...well get here sooner, bruh...). They used to do that to me on MFC, and I gave in to them and stayed on longer (while they continued to not tip me) because I enjoyed the conversation. But they were taking advantage of how friendly and talkative I was. NOT COOL. We've all got bills to pay, and they're not gonna get paid getting endless compliments in free chat.

thank you, I just used the topic menu, though I Just began so I'm not expecting to much in tips for a few months at least. It's hard when they want you to talk and I don't know what to say

Reminding viwers of your goals doesn't mean you are being pushy.

But in all honesty - sometimes they *do* need to be pushed, or at least reminded, every now and then ;)

Though everyone's camming styles differ, definitely don't feel pressured to be overbearingly nice to everyone 24/7 if it's not making you tokens. It's not the only way!

Should I start off naked? Or does that kind of make it like a free giveaway?

No. You should make a topic where they can tip towards getting you naked. Maybe start out with a topless goal, and then after they get you topless, the next goal to be to get you FULLY naked with panties off. And then on the way to getting your topless goal, you can set a topic saying they can tip X much for a flash. Once you've gotten naked, you obviously won't need the "Tip __ for a flash" topic anymore, and can move on to something else for a topic, if you wish.

I have found that in my case when the room is too chatty the tips dry up. So I do little chat breaks where I just sit and chat with them but I will only do it for 10 to 15 min and then it's back on track with dancing or teasing and no talking. I try to make a clean cut between the two using music, lights, and attitude. And if they aren't tipping after an hour or so I will ask for tips directly.

omg you were right i put in there 100 topless and in like 2 minutes got a 100 token tip

Good! :) Just remember that 100 tokens is only $5 in your pocket. I think you should be getting more money than that to get and STAY topless in a public chat room. I think you should ask for at least 500 tokens for topless. I put 1,000 tokens as my topless goal.

Think about how much you'd like/expect to make per shift. But I definitely think you should be getting more than 100 tokens total to stay topless. It'd be nice if it was a group effort...several members in your chat contributing towards the goal.

Reactions: Lillypad
Status
Not open for further replies.