AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So my uncle showed up in my room today...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fucking ex uncle showed up AGAIN in my room today. I had him blocked, banned, and his area blocked too, I have no idea how this has happened again. Looks like I'm switching cam sites ☹️

My fucking ex uncle showed up AGAIN in my room today. I had him blocked, banned, and his area blocked too, I have no idea how this has happened again. Looks like I'm switching cam sites ☹️

what a fucking pig. im so sorry this keeps happening. what is the site he keeps showing up on? are you at a place where you are able to change your camname? that might help him finding you again.

I had him blocked, banned, and his area blocked too, I have no idea how this has happened again. Looks like I'm switching cam sites ☹️

All he needs is a VPN to make his IP address appear as if it is somewhere else and a new account on whatever cam site it was. Sorry to say but now he knows your cam name bans and region blocks will probably be totally ineffective. A quick google search will link to all your social media, whatever sites you're on and even your posts here so just switching sites probably wont be enough if he's determined to keep being a creep.

I fully realise I can't stop him, I contacted Chaturbate support and they banned him. That might just piss him off but almost 24 hours and no backlash yet. I just assume it's coming, it makes me nervous but I've been mentally prepping myself since the first time he showed up. I won't change my cam name, I'm not super well established on cam but I've got enough going on indie sites that I don't want to start over. Its just really disturbing. If I saw him irl I can't guarantee I could avoid a probable assault charge

Can you report him to the police and try to get a restraining order? Your job is legal. They can issue an order barring him from "contacting" you in any way. So if he logs onto your room and messages you, he could go to jail. Ought to get his attention if it's an option.

Also, IF your family already knows what you do for a living, TELL THEM what he's doing! If they don't already know then I can see why you wouldn't want to.

Reactions: Lollie Berrymilk
Status
Not open for further replies.