AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So, you want to meet a model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2018
...Be careful what you wish for. This story is abbreviated and doesn't reveal the conversations and emotions shared during this experience, there are some parts that are shortened for the reader. I feel the need to share this for myself and anyone who it might help.

I started talking with a model several years ago and felt a strong connection with her. I never took her private or tipped etc. we just talked. After about a year she told me she met someone and had a boyfriend, I was bummed to hear that but kept in contact with her. Fast forward two years, we still had feelings for each other and decided to meet. We had been saying we love each other and we were in constant contact with each other via txt... talking everyday for hours. She was still with her boyfriend.

We met, spent 5 days together and it was amazing. We fell in love. When I got home all I could think about was how we would continue our relationship. A few weeks later she told me she was pregnant. She wanted to get an abortion. Our relationship started to struggle. About two months later she told me that her feelings for me had changed and she wanted us to be friends again. We continued to talk and be friends. Then one day I was looking at a musical group she likes on instagrm and found her profile. There were lots of pictures she had shared with me over the years. And, a lot I had never seen. She was married. She had been married for 4 years, almost a year before we met. We are still talking...

That's my story. I have tried to be objective and not insert any personal feelings about the situation or details that would influence readers reactions.

Thanks.

Sorry this happened to you. I think the number of models that would do this is outnumbered by the models that would not, but it happens. Same goes for members - I know models have had things happen the other way as well. I wish I could say it's the first time I've heard of someone going to those lengths but I can't. I've had it happen to one member friend I knew well only through MFC and it really ruined the guy for a long time. When he looked back all the signs were there - like really obvious ones, but he just couldn't see them at the time. I think there's an almost subconscious drive that some members have to be the one that "got to date the camgirl" and that drive ends up blinding them a little bit as to what's really going on. Please don't read into that I'm certainly not saying that was the case here I can only speak for the one member friend I had who was duped, and from the stories I've heard elsewhere. But I truly believe that's a common factor, and unfortunately some less than honest people take advantage of it. Don't let it discourage you from having any friendships at all on these sites, good friendships are still there to be had.

...Be careful what you wish for. This story is abbreviated and doesn't reveal the conversations and emotions shared during this experience, there are some parts that are shortened for the reader. I feel the need to share this for myself and anyone who it might help.

I started talking with a model several years ago and felt a strong connection with her. I never took her private or tipped etc. we just talked. After about a year she told me she met someone and had a boyfriend, I was bummed to hear that but kept in contact with her. Fast forward two years, we still had feelings for each other and decided to meet. We had been saying we love each other and we were in constant contact with each other via txt... talking everyday for hours. She was still with her boyfriend.

We met, spent 5 days together and it was amazing. We fell in love. When I got home all I could think about was how we would continue our relationship. A few weeks later she told me she was pregnant. She wanted to get an abortion. Our relationship started to struggle. About two months later she told me that her feelings for me had changed and she wanted us to be friends again. We continued to talk and be friends. Then one day I was looking at a musical group she likes on instagrm and found her profile. There were lots of pictures she had shared with me over the years. And, a lot I had never seen. She was married. She had been married for 4 years, almost a year before we met. We are still talking...

That's my story. I have tried to be objective and not insert any personal feelings about the situation or details that would influence readers reactions.

Thanks.
Ya got hustled mate. Sorry man.

Yea... but hustled for what?

For online I could say it is emotional support, or being there and making her laugh, not be bored etc if her room(s) are not that active or many talkers.
Her actually making you meet her... no clue. But I think maybe the reason she is hoping long term to get money from you?
Or are you 100% sure she is STILL married ?? Not getting divorced or anything? Spending 4 days with a woman and her be married is a long time. Did you stay with her or in a hotel?

Yea... but hustled for what?
Whatever it is that you feel you are "out" because of this situation. When you say
...Be careful what you wish for.
it sounds like you feel wronged or cheated. What is the outcome that you were expecting or hoping for?

Are you just upset that, rather than a boyfriend, she has a husband? Doesn't seem like the two are all that different in this situation. I'm trying to figure out where the issue is. You already knew she wasn't single when you went to visit her.

Thanks.

This is the part that confuses me... How did you get a model to give you the time of day without ever giving her a single token or tip? Unless she's a low ranked model, and extremely bored, I can't picture a model agreeing to spending any time with someone. Let alone, meeting them.

As to spending four days with a married model, then her being pregnant a few weeks later, sounds like a hustle to me. Especially if she was still with her SO. May sound cliche. But, I'm thinking she knew shortly before, you two met that she was pregnant and she's attempting to time it right to make you feel it might be yours and pay for it.

Whatever it is that you feel you are "out" because of this situation. When you say

it sounds like you feel wronged or cheated. What is the outcome that you were expecting or hoping for?

Are you just upset that, rather than a boyfriend, she has a husband? Doesn't seem like the two are all that different in this situation. I'm trying to figure out where the issue is. You already knew she wasn't single when you went to visit her.

I don't feel cheated or wronged. Im sharing my story because it is undetermined, and I do not have any moral certitude about it. But, I say to be careful what you wish for because my experience became much more complicated and involved that I had originally anticipated.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
be careful what you wish for
Yeah I'd say better yet, don't wish to meet cam models at all. Let the internet fantasy woman remain a fantasy on the internet.

Umm I think I undunderstand why she did all that chatting and meeting: boredom, desire to be loved, emotional support, adventure.
I am sorry you are going through these hard times, I've been there too with my bf from another country who appeared to be married. Same as you both we continued to chat after I had learned about his lies, but it was so ruined. No trust ruins everything good, and leaves only sorrowful thoughts like "why am I responding their messages? Do I have any self respect?". I realized I was in horrible dependent relationship, where you suffer but cannot go away. It took me a lot of effort to stop any contact with that man, I deleted and banned him everywhere, left the place where we had met (online) and just had to wait till the habit broke completely.

That is just my story, I hope it helps you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: johnny1time
Umm I think I undunderstand why she did all that chatting and meeting: boredom, desire to be loved, emotional support, adventure.
I am sorry you are going through these hard times, I've been there too with my bf from another country who appeared to be married. Same as you both we continued to chat after I had learned about his lies, but it was so ruined. No trust ruins everything good, and leaves only sorrowful thoughts like "why am I responding their messages? Do I have any self respect?". I realized I was in horrible dependent relationship, where you suffer but cannot go away. It took me a lot of effort to stop any contact with that man, I deleted and banned him everywhere, left the place where we had met (online) and just had to wait till the habit broke completely.

That is just my story, I hope it helps you.

Lore. Thank you so much for sharing your story with me, sincerely. She and I agreed to stop talking today for the same reasons you just mentioned. It helps to hear from someone who understands this experience, especially from the other side. You are poignantly echoing the feelings I have been going through. Im reading a lot of literature on dependent relationships, bonds etc... I feel relief today and hope no contact continues. Your post is a genuine help. It means a lot to me. Thank you. I hope you have been able to develop more healthy relationships since then))

Status
Not open for further replies.