AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Social aspect of camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK but like.... People die. For all any model knows, a regular could be visiting as a form of escape from a terminal illness, and it advances quicker than they expected. Or they have a heart attack, or a stroke, wind up in a car crash, a natural disaster happens, if they're in the US they could get caught up in a mass shooting.... They can't really give us a heads up that they're about to die unexpectedly. Is it common? Probably not. Does it happen? Certainly. Some models have been contacted by a deceased member's spouse, friend, or relative, but not everyone has someone that close to them.
Oh, Saffron, I completely agree with you and I haven't tried to point out that people owe me anything (including notifications about leaving). I just said I consider it nice enough on their part when they do.

Also, dead people can't come back to your (or anybody else's) room later so there is no place for awkwardness. Only for "I'm sorry".

By the way, your post reminded me of my forgotten thought.
"How many of my followers are dead already?".
It's interesting and scary at the same time.

Also, maybe I'm weird, but I refuse to tell apps why I'm deleting them. Mind ya business, nosy app (it's cause my phone is full, leave me alone).
😂
I personally don't mind to leave a quick respond. But it's irritating when an app requests to answer a fucking billion questions on three pages.
I want to answer, "This. That's why I'm leaving" in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.