AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Social Networks Exposed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red7227 said:
Jupiter551 said:
so I dunno why you'd give a fuck

About your dopey skank girlfriend? I don't, but there are friends of mine in similar situations that have benefited from having their ex-boyfriend run into a few guys at night who said that continuing harassment of the girl might have personal consequences for them. The law doesn't care.
yeah, right, cos *pretending* to show my msn contact list a nude photo is harassment. Grow up. I already explained she smeared my name to everyone she could find before I ever posted that pic that only *she* saw - it was only after lying to everyone and saying I had been posting nude pics of her around that the dumbass realised if she antagonised me enough I actually could.

I don't even know why I'm explaining this shit to you (again). I didn't harass her, I didn't publicly embarass her, I played a joke on her to teach her a lesson about what it feels like when someone slanders you - the only difference between what she did and what I did is I actually had the integrity NOT to slander her in public. You want to talk about impact on future career in your previous post? How about mine? I had a security clearance to maintain, and the last thing I needed was for colleagues to even CONSIDER I might release sensitive information because if believed, my clearance could be revoked and as a result I wouldn't have been able to do my job. Not that she had a career btw, unless you count collecting child support from her ex and smoking as much pot as she could find.

Spare me your internet tough guy threats dude, they seriously just make you look like an idiot. As for the law caring, I was employed by the commonwealth government at the time in a role where I worked and liased with police every other day, dealt with court judgements and documents, reviewed sentences, and I assure you detectives take interest in issues far less serious issues than assault occasioning bodily harm (10 years if you used a baseball bat or other implement) and possibly grievous bodily harm (14 years prison). Young, stupid people end up in prison and ruining their lives by doing things like this every single day.

TL;DR - I didn't harass her or release anything in public, and your internet threats are childish.

Reactions: 1 person
I DID NOT mean to thank Red's "cuntslime" post. :angry4: Amber, can you please remove my thanks? I meant to quote his post and warn him about the name-calling.

I wish we could remove thanks on here.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Popcorn-Deer-52.gif

The_Brown_Fox said:
I DID NOT mean to thank Red's "cuntslime" post. :angry4: Amber, can you please remove my thanks? I meant to quote his post and warn him about the name-calling.

Sorry. not one of my better moments, psychological abuse brings out the worst in me. It just REALLY annoys me when people do something that is so potentially damaging to another person's psyche so casually, irrespective of the actual context. It is something I have personal experience with, and I know exactly how useless the law can be.

Reactions: LadyLuna
If I could interest you 'Gentlemenzes' in my sword sharpening services before the duel, just let me know.
I also offer horse boarding and armor polishing services for any "internet white knights" that may come to mind [with the explicit agreement that should said knight become 'worm food,' I retain the ownership rights to the horse.]

:violence-swords: :pray: :clap:

Attachments

• Popcorn-Deer-52.gif
    Popcorn-Deer-52.gif
    271.4 KB · Views: 293
Red7227 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Sorry. not one of my better moments, psychological abuse brings out the worst in me. It just REALLY annoys me when people do something that is so potentially damaging to another person's psyche so casually, irrespective of the actual context. It is something I have personal experience with, and I know exactly how useless the law can be.

While I do not condone Jupiter's 'prank' in want for a better word, I do however take exception to people who respond to lashback from their own slurs, in your case, this:
Red7227 said:
I'd certainly consider breaking your legs if she asked me too.
by playing the abuse card. Saying that you have personal experience with pyschological abuse and that it really annoys you, is in no way a valid excuse or apology for threatening someone with extreme physical violence over the internet or otherwise. Break the cycle.

We all have a history, and have endured the ugly end of human nature in our own ways at different points in life. It doesn't make it ok to want to beat the shit out of someone, and actually verbalise that desire because of your own personal experiences though. If it is affecting your life, and you know you could be a better person if you laid your grievances to rest, there is help out there if you are willing and able to ask for it. Please don't get angry at me though, I just felt this needed to be said. Something to think about.

It does seem that Red's a little emotional over it. I'd suggest a relaxing bath, a beach to scream in, and some music to listen to whilst doing so. You're just as bad to suggest that you would break someone's legs over the internet as Jupiter for tricking his ex girlfriend that he was sharing private pictures around. It's fine to have a disagreement, but it's not fine to threaten people. You've probably wronged someone in your life too - but does that justify someone to threaten you with violence and brutality?

Just think for a moment before you post, and perhaps consider the suggestion above. It helps.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Seems like a whole 'lotta shit got blown outta proportion up in heeeeeer!

:argue:

Stop it, you doofuses.

AmberCutie said:
Seems like a whole 'lotta shit got blown outta proportion up in heeeeeer!

:argue:

Stop it, you doofuses.
Since you don't have thank notes, that I'm aware of, I had to quote this just to say thanks for using the term "doofuses." Funniest thing I've seen so far today.

ohmystarz said:
Woah back off sister :hand: everyone knows I'm the one who uses that gif around here, and I'd certainly consider breaking your eggs if that antelope asked me to.

Oh and "psychological abuse"...yeah right lol. :lol:

Reactions: ricky ray
People who posts innocent girls naked,exposed and list thier city and address are pathetic. What do they expect to get out of it? A murdered Gf neener neener your dead? Or Haha bitch you deserved to be forced to have sex with some gross stranger cause your a slut for breaking up with me or rejecting my offer to have a relationship with you? I really wonder what goes through these guys minds and they need to be punished. I hope that karma will deal with them as it deals with any douche bag on the planet.

As for jupiter I think we was being a little bit of a dick cause I really and I mean really hate to get mind fucked. Lets just say I bitched out my husband so bad and separated twice from him for it that now he doesn't do it anymore.but jupiter did not post her pics for everyone to see or exposed where she lived or anything so it is really not that big of a deal. Though he should have told her he did not expose her pics though.

Red7227 said:
Jupiter551 said:
so I dunno why you'd give a fuck

About your dopey skank girlfriend? I don't, but there are friends of mine in similar situations that have benefited from having their ex-boyfriend run into a few guys at night who said that continuing harassment of the girl might have personal consequences for them. The law doesn't care.

Did not mean to thank, just to quote :oops:

Seriously though, you have your panties in a bunch about nothing. Jupiter didn't show the pictures around or post them online, he just played a harmless prank on someone who was seriously asking for it. He basically just teased her a bit to get her back for her actions.
You don't need to start being a tough guy and acting like violence is an acceptable response to something so harmless. Take a chill pill dude

sxycherrypie said:
Though he should have told her he did not expose her pics though.
For the record I did try to a few days later but she either didn't believe or didn't listen I think, can't recall her exact responses.

Reactions: ricky ray
Jupiter551 said:
ohmystarz said:
Woah back off sister :hand: everyone knows I'm the one who uses that gif around here, and I'd certainly consider breaking your eggs if that antelope asked me to.

Oh and "psychological abuse"...yeah right lol. :lol:

Yes, because you are so very original.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.