AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Soft Banned? Why Can't I Stream Normally?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2023
So I recently came back after a few days hiatus for my period, when I started my stream I would only go as high as 3 people in my stream. I generally stream with my partner, so he started looking for anything going on in my profile.

We found that his guest account was disconnected from mine and showed as "inactive", I am unable to convert tokens to cash and I can no longer promote my room. When we try to re-add each other as guests, it says "you are not allowed to have guests".

Everything seems fine, ID is still active and I'm not seeing anything off on my profile.

I had recently messaged support about some weirdo I think trying to run a credit card scam through me, but other than that I have no idea why I could have anything that would flag my profile. Anyone know what's up?

Somebody suggested I tag @punker barbie
Would you be able to help me understand what's going on? My username is the same as here.

There is also no indication that I've been restricted. When I go to broadcast, it shows everything as normal with no indication of ban or suspension. I'm searching everywhere and can't find a single person who's had this happen. I'm getting desperate as this is my main source of income.

Upvote 0
I'm missing 3 days of streaming now with literally no explanation. Is there any way to at least get an answer as to why my profile has these issues?

Upvote 0
Hey! I know you are frustrated and in a panic, they're probably investigating the account and will get back to you when the investigation is complete. Until then, look at other sites to see if you can get some income going that way.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.