AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Special Model Appreciation Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2022
Hey yall, so I have been racking my brain to remember all my favorite camgirls from years and years ago when I used to frequent MFC. No disrespect to the gorgeous ladies that are most popular right now, but I do hold a certain love for the models I got into when I was on the site like AmberCutie, Anna Molli, Ginny Potter, Jalyn, Jolene Brody, etc.

I have to say, I'm forgetting a TON of names, there was someone who I was CRAZY about for a while, very fit body, blonde frizzy hair (if someone can help me on this that'd be lit.)

But yeah! Idk sound off about some of your favorite models. From the ones who were mostly funny, to the sweethearts, etc.

Please no negative shit, no need to tear anybody down. As always DBAA policy is in effect, yall.

Amberlily is fucking hilarious and a true entertainer imo.
Where Is AmberLily, Vol. 1 - YouTube

queen of my funny bone and my big bone

also EliMarie717 is incredibly hot idk if you've heard of her but she's amazing

Upvote 0
Where Is AmberLily, Vol. 1 - YouTube

queen of my funny bone and my big bone

also EliMarie717 is incredibly hot idk if you've heard of her but she's amazing
Awh thank you 💜

I can't even look at her face without losing my shit. Never fails to bust me up laughing.
Priceless 😆

Upvote 0
Back in the day when MFC was GOLDEN, I used to love visiting my fellow August Leo 'SpexyAshleigh'. :) She was such a sweetheart and so cool.

nat geo wild lion GIF by Savage Kingdom

Reactions: RoLuxemburgers
Upvote 0
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Ahh i had the pleasure if hanging out with her in person she was amazinggg!

There was a model that used to hit top 20 regularly who did non stop cosplay looks she was so cool. I am blanking on her name.

Upvote 0
Ahh i had the pleasure if hanging out with her in person she was amazinggg!

There was a model that used to hit top 20 regularly who did non stop cosplay looks she was so cool. I am blanking on her name.

Lana Rain?

Upvote 0
I don't watch cams nowadays, but a few years ago I came across a married couple called peppermintpanddustyk. They do tantric sex/teasing shows, and I really respect them for showing such a clearly loving relationship in an industry where it might not be so popular to show that on the market.

Relationship goals, honestly! I don't think I could ever risk involving my job with my personal life to such an extent, though they seem to pull it off really well and genuinely enjoy what they do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.