AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spoiler Tags - For spoilers and very sensitive content.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Spoiler tags are mainly intended to be used as their title suggests: for spoilers. TV, movies, books discussions where you don't want to give away major plot points or otherwise ruin a story for someone who hasn't gotten as far in the story as you have.

These tags can also be used if you're posting something that seems very sensitive, or shows something gory or otherwise unsettling. (See this side post about sensitivity and triggers.) I still want people to use appropriate wording in topic titles so readers know the subject of the thread they're opening, but within your posts you can also put the spoiler tags around an image, video or words that you think are extreme and don't want to shock people with. This could include but isn't limited to pictures, videos or written graphic displays of: violence, blood/gore, gross bodily functions, self-harm or other mental/depression issues.

The spoiler tags work just like quote tags. Select the content you want to appear within the spoiler section, and click the spoiler tag (in the + button above the text box.)

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 9.32.17 AM.png

Code:
[i]You can put a vague description of the spoiler right above it to warn people as to what they'll see if you like.[/i]
[spoiler]The spoiler or sensitive content will be in here! People have to click to view it.[/spoiler]

You can put a vague description of the spoiler right above it to warn people as to what they'll see if you like.
The spoiler or sensitive content will be in here! People have to click to view it.

I ask members of ACF to only use spoiler tags when they are necessary for the above reasons or reasonable variations of them. When readers are scrolling through a thread to read it, clicking on multiple posts with spoiler tags can be irritating and I don't want threads overrun with them. I've seen them used for completely harmless images or images that are too large (in this case please just resize your image, everyone in this biz should know how to do that) as well as for personal rants/long-winded posts. Spoiler tags aren't here to make pages and posts shorter/smaller, they're here to protect people from story spoilers and shocking images. :playful:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.