AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

spy/hidden show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
hello! might be a dumb questions but... I don't know how to use spy/hidden apps ( for moments when I have a prv on other site ) , I click on 'start bot' but nothing happen...my cam is still avaliable, I can't find and 'comand' or something to make it work. Can someone help me please?

hello! might be a dumb questions but... I don't know how to use spy/hidden apps ( for moments when I have a prv on other site ) , I click on 'start bot' but nothing happen...my cam is still avaliable, I can't find and 'comand' or something to make it work. Can someone help me please?
Once you start the bot you will need to set up the bot for how much it is per minute or for full show

After that is done then most of the bots use the /start command to start and /stop command to stop the show. That all depends on which bot you use

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllaM
On Chaturbate you should take a look at Secret Show ++ by @noiett

It is a v2 app that gives you 3 options; 1. Full show/single tip, basically a ticket show. 2. Pay per minute, spying mode 3. No tippers allowed, if you want to lock out all CB users. It is the only app I have seen that has the last option.

You can set up all in advance, and will only need to memorize 4 commands to run the show after you made the setup.

On Chaturbate you should take a look at Secret Show ++ by @noiett

It is a v2 app that gives you 3 options; 1. Full show/single tip, basically a ticket show. 2. Pay per minute, spying mode 3. No tippers allowed, if you want to lock out all CB users. It is the only app I have seen that has the last option.

You can set up all in advance, and will only need to memorize 4 commands to run the show after you made the setup.
thank youuu :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.