AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stalker, Creep, Abuser; at it for years, plz, ban him

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 24, 2024

Charlie & Company,

Several people have been complaining about this guy for years, his 3 known usernames will be listed below, he makes death threats to models, posts foul disgusting stuff in chats and his profile about them, doxxes people, on and on, also has a severe criminal record. Yet, he's still on the platform, please, perm-ban this horrible person... here's the latest from his profile in the attachment below... he needs to go, please, no slaps on the wrist... this guy is disgusting.. his latest adventure is belittling one of your models with terminal cancer... via chat harassment and disgusting profile entries

Odinssun74
OdinsSon74
OdinsSon1974

Attachments

• Untitled456665456ergerertetefddffdfd.png
    Untitled456665456ergerertetefddffdfd.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Hey @viletroll7
I have reviewed the info/user and taken the necessary actions.

Please note, if a user disables their account, it doesn't mean we still can't take relevant actions if they violate our rules.
So if users are using this tactic for this reason, I confirm that it doesn't make them exempt from consequences. 😉

User and Model Reports - Stripchat Support team:

Upvote 0

Charlie & Company,

Several people have been complaining about this guy for years, his 3 known usernames will be listed below, he makes death threats to models, posts foul disgusting stuff in chats and his profile about them, doxxes people, on and on, also has a severe criminal record. Yet, he's still on the platform, please, perm-ban this horrible person... here's the latest from his profile in the attachment below... he needs to go, please, no slaps on the wrist... this guy is disgusting.. his latest adventure is belittling one of your models with terminal cancer... via chat harassment and disgusting profile entries

Odinssun74
OdinsSon74
OdinsSon1974

I appreciate that you brought this to the attention of Stripchat and everyone here. 👍 But your ACF username comes across like you’re calling yourself a “vile troll.”

Reactions: Wuggie and Maxi
Upvote 0
Have you and other models/users been taking screenshots and reporting the user each time? Even if you take the screenshots and collect them for a few days or weeks, gather as much as possible and then report, so the staff can look into it.

There are prolific users, and I have reported plenty with enough proof of things and they have always been swiftly dealt with. Unfortunately, it won't be a way to stop them indefinitely because it's so easy to make a new account without tokens. However, why not just disable greys from talking and stop looking at his profile/s to avoid him?

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Hey @viletroll7

Please note, if a user disables their account, it doesn't mean we still can't take relevant actions if they violate our rules.
So if users are using this tactic for this reason, I confirm that it doesn't make them exempt from consequences. 😉

Um, his account is still active, i thought you were going to permanently suspend this guy. Also, the same disgusting stuff is in his profile bio....

Reactions: BrookeRidess
Upvote 0
Hey @viletroll7

Hello, Charlie ....

Was hoping on some clarification from you ... it appears initially his 1 of 3 offending accounts "OdinsSun74" was only suspended for 3 days and then he got it back? Has it been permanently removed, now? Also, he is still trolling people and talking trash on his other account, of which, he is currently online with ... please, rid the site of this guy .... these two accounts appear to still be live / unbanned .... please perm-ban all his accounts, so he gets the message ....

Please, reply....

Thanks...

Upvote 0
Hello, Charlie ....

Was hoping on some clarification from you ... it appears initially his 1 of 3 offending accounts "OdinsSun74" was only suspended for 3 days and then he got it back? Has it been permanently removed, now? Also, he is still trolling people and talking trash on his other account, of which, he is currently online with ... please, rid the site of this guy .... these two accounts appear to still be live / unbanned .... please perm-ban all his accounts, so he gets the message ....

Please, reply....

Thanks...

Every time you see him being vile and doing something wrong, report him with screenshots.
You seem to let him annoy you too much, and this just lets him win and probably fuels him. Stop going to his profiles and looking, you're making trouble for yourself.

Even if/when all these 3 accounts get banned, that won't stop someone like him. He will make more and more, sadly no one can be permanently blocked, so stop making it a big problem for yourself. Mute/Ban where you can, take screenshots and report each new account he uses, but don't go looking for him and at his profiles. Enjoy your time on the site

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
NotYou is right. I had/ have a guy like this on SM (he's a mental case who's obsessed w me because of a simple block lol).
He could move on but he doesn't, and any reaction I give him on his 4th coming on now 5th accounts, fuels him more.
It can be a sweet reaction, it can be an angry reaction, it can be anything.

These people are total shit, stunted/ damaged goods/ whatever you want to call it. But any reaction and attention they get, they thrive off of.
I think especially if they sniff any ,kind of emotion, or in my case manufactured emotion designed to be part of a strategy to make him get sick of me, and go on his own accord.
But still, they love that.

Grey rock technique really is the best.
(I always get confused between grey rock and stone walling, but I'm pretty sure grey rock is the one for this instance). Like minimal reaction, few words, no attention or thought.

Also the staff on these sites are going to be limited because of legalities and privacy in what they can tell you about the other person, and actions taken. Even when the other person is clearly a bottom of the barrel parasitic piece of scum, that needs to get a real life past the internet.
So keep that in mind.
And keep in mind too, a lot of these people who lose it like that, are the type that would piss their pants and not even be able to make eye contact if they bumbed into you out in the world.

From that perspective it can be kind of funny. I know it always is to me anyways.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
FunnyWell to be fair, if some random person BUMBED (bummed?) me in the streets, I think I'd piss my pants and probably cry too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(I know you meant BUMPED, but this was still funny)
Best Friends Falling GIF by CA in LA

Upvote 0
Hello, @Charlie_SC

This guy is still putting threats and scary stuff in his profile and is saying disturbing things in chats, anyway we can get rid of him on all accounts as previously suggested, he is also saying very concerning things to 3 models friends of mine, 2 women and one male... Thanks, if its possible to permanently rid him on the platform on all accounts... i had about 8 more screen shots on my other pc of this guy saying some of the most disturbing stuff ive seen, but, i need to track them down, thought i would provide some sort of something, models fear this guy... thanks for the help

OdinsSon1974

Attachments

• 34r3r56t6y54t45t45t.png
    34r3r56t6y54t45t45t.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 31
Upvote 0
Hey @viletroll7
Thank you for reporting. I will look into this.

Reminder for REPORTS:

Please ensure you are all using our REPORT buttons; Report Message and Report User
Our auditing team has grown and is on top of all reports, so I encourage you to use these buttons as required. 🤗

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 8.54.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 8.58.43 AM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello, @Charlie_SC

This guy is still putting threats and scary stuff in his profile and is saying disturbing things in chats, anyway we can get rid of him on all accounts as previously suggested, he is also saying very concerning things to 3 models friends of mine, 2 women and one male... Thanks, if its possible to permanently rid him on the platform on all accounts... i had about 8 more screen shots on my other pc of this guy saying some of the most disturbing stuff ive seen, but, i need to track them down, thought i would provide some sort of something, models fear this guy... thanks for the help

OdinsSon1974
I don't know what else this guy posts, but what you have shown in this screen shot is not abuse or harassment as far as I can see.

I am unsure of the appropriateness of the term "homo" these days or in his country, but he seems to me to be merely stating that things are now better for gay men (of which he is counting himself as one: "they don't kill US that often now a days" ) because generally gay men are not killed/murdered as often these days as in the past.

Upvote 0
he seems to me to be merely stating that things are now better for gay men (of which he is counting himself as one: "they don't kill US that often now a days" ) because generally gay men are not killed/murdered as often these days as in the past.
I got quite a different message from what they wrote, primarily associated with the bigotry and fear-mongering that emerged in the 80's around a health issue........ but won't speculate further, since there's always several ways another's comments can be interpreted.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I got quite a different message from what they wrote, primarily associated with the bigotry and fear-mongering that emerged in the 80's around a health issue........ but won't speculate further, since there's always several ways another's comments can be interpreted.
True. interpretation when only seeing of half a conversation can be tricky.

Upvote 0
i will say its easier being queer in 2024 instead of 2004. it's not perfect but it is better... but fucking bigots love to throw it in our face that we are being treated better and their open bigotry is no longer openly supported.

anywho groypers and other white supremacist groups love to roleplay as norse/viking. when i see someone spouting bigotry and violence and see their name related to norse mythology or history the nazi alarm bells go off.

Upvote 0