AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stalker

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2019
Hello guys I made a big mistake and I’ve learned my lesson and I hope this will help other people but I am looking for some advice. A couple of weeks ago I made the big mistake of on the spot giving somebody my PayPal to pay me and I didn’t realize that they actually would get my first and last name. So if you enter that in Google my address pops up because of public records everywhere. The person that this happened with had become too personal and so I decided to stop camming with them and blocked which I think really upset them and so now that person is making up a lot of different fake accounts and camming with me and so now I just feel really paranoid and scared but I don’t want to take it too far or piss them off or go to the police because according to them they are a policeman. I have now blocked my state I am changing the things that I do and say on cam but it’s kind of too late I already fucked up big time. I want to keep camming because I need the money and I’m healing from a work injury but now I’m paranoid as hell and constantly worried and now I’m finding out that things are recorded and being posted all over the place I started getting recognized even on dating sites. A Man was camming with me and said how come you don’t answer me on the dating site ... i use to have my city actually posted on the dating site. So because I can’t just quit because I have a mortgage I’m going to start camming at different times and on different sites to avoid that person I did contact the main site and ask them to block that person‘s IP address and I have not heard back . Yes I know I was stupid but does anybody have any advice now ?

So for new people block your state don’t use your real first name. don’t talk about landmarks in your city. Disguise your appearance as needed everything you do and say is being recorded and posted.

Do go to the police if it eaclates! If this man is harassing you and is a man in blue, internal affairs needs to know asap. He is trying to manipulate you by trying to be in a position of power. A police officer should know this is inappropriate behavior, so I doubt he is.

Delete all social media for awhile. Don't private it. You need to not only protect yourself but your loved ones too. When you do come back, limit adding to RL people with private accounts. Don't use photos of yourself as profile photos. If you do online dating, use a fake name and the next several towns over as your location.

Start documenting everything. Including that paypal receipt. If need be law enforcement might be able to subpoena PayPal for his information. PayPal takes using their services to harass very seriously.

Change your camname. Time to rebrand if you plan on moving to other sites.

Email the site everyday about your stalker until they have black listed him. Provide proof of harassing behavior. Some sites won't do shit unless they have evidence.

Never use PayPal in the future. Use only verified safe for sex work payment processers. That percentage they take is also for your safety too.

Start looking into home security if he does have your address.

I can’t speak to the IRL stuff- except to say he’s almost definitely not a policeman- and I’m a little confused if it’s you on the dating site or he’s creating catfishing accounts. But a good place to start if you haven’t been camming too long is to nuke your persona and start fresh. New email, new name, new pictures (don’t reuse the ones you already have, they can be image searched) maybe even a new site. Delete all the old ones, delete everything. Take a breather. You learned and you can handle this.

Any time they ban evade, report it. Document all of it.

Some camsites you can setup a bot to auto ban based on specific text. And also auto remove specific text.

Consider muting basics.

Put something in your profile about what is your official social media, as well as that your not on any sites. Warn people your not on any dating sites, and if you see your photo on a dating site it's not you, but a scammer.

FYI, in most places making threats as a police officer could be a crime, impersonating a police officer also usually a crime.

Thank you so much. this is such good information. This mans info based on his phone number checks out to be the same name as he said it was and that is on his paypal account. He's never threatened me. He was in fact nice...too nice. so when I wouldnt cam with him anymore, he started making fake accounts to cam with me and then at the end of the session he does something to let me know its him...his fetish...so its him messing with me. The other day he cammed with me at least three times on two sites. He knows I got scared when he said he wanted to visit me and thats when I told him I can not do personal. Sometimes its part of the fantasy but I got the creeped out feeling and I always trust my gut feelings. At this time there have been no threats but stalking behavior in a way. I learned my lesson. I also dont think he is a policeman now that I searched for him. If anything else happens, I will go to the police. I kept just logging out for the day because it was upsetting - so Im losing money. Streamates is my best site so Ill have to make another account and disguise and change hours after a break... All good advice about rebranding and safety - I still need the money from camming. Im too old to have let my guard down like this. Good advice for new cam models too...Camming gets lonely but they can't be your friends.

He was in fact nice.

He's never threatened me.

when he said he wanted to visit me and thats when I told him I can not do personal.

I got the creeped out

I wouldnt cam with him anymore, he started making fake accounts to cam with me and then at the end of the session he does something to let me know its him

so its him messing with me. The other day he cammed with me at least three times on two sites.

He knows I got scared

If you told him you don't want to cam with him, and he's not respecting your wishes, that's threatening behavior. This kind of behavior is never ok. He's violating your boundaries, stalking, and is being abusive. That's not the kind of thing a nice person does.

Switching platforms may be making it easier for him. Because the mods on site B, do not know the details of site A. And can't verify what you say about site A is true. Site C doesn't know about the details of A or B. If your on one site, the admins of that site can see the whole history of everything that's happening on their site.

You may want to checkout this other threads.
Have a potential stalker :/ help!
Member Abuse/Blackmail

Status
Not open for further replies.