AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Static Token Package costs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
I realize that token based sites have to stay afloat, and that many of them use advertising and affiliate partnerships to influence traffic and spending, but looking back over the past few years of patronage on sites such as MFC, CB, SC and others that I've visited, I don't think I can recall any actual price increases on the available token packages that are offered. So feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with that observation, but with inflation and other associated increases in the cost of living globally, it just seems like the whole "10 cents per token" financial model should have run its course(and changed) by now so that models could earn more than 5 cents per token.

Is the "10 cents per token" financial model, with the model receiving "5 cents per token tipped" a static business model for a reason? It just seems odd to me that models are still earning the same 5 cents per token today, as they were many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.