AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stocks and cryptooo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
So for a very long time now I've had an idea, and I'm not entirely sure it's safe and/or possible: Is there any way I could have custys buy me stocks, bonds, or crypto? For crypto, I was thinking about going through Wasabi since they seem really secure from my research initially stemming from privacytools . io. For stocks, I prefer index funds or mutual funds but yeah. Probably especially mutual funds, actually, since I personally would spend more on index funds myself, I could just.... let them do my dirty work of choosing what to pick as far as mutual funds lmfao. Probably waayyyy smarter and more educated guys than me, so they can ABSOLUTELY have at it if they want to be so generous as to tip me or spoil me in this way to show their appreciation lol. What would a safe way of going about this be, though? I can't think of any way that wouldn't involve them needing to know my personal information. I feel like municipal bonds would be harder to do safely, too, but idk where I got that from, just an ignorant guess tbh. I really love how Wasabi looks, but is there any chance my account could get shut down for adult content?

Crypto is a non-regulated market. Anything goes, just when you have high returns it gets difficult to wash it, the money.

Stock market however is highly regulated, especially the interesting markets, western world. There's just no way you can have an investment account other people than only you put money on. Lots of different ways to receive money however.

The bond market? Highly regulated even more. However, it's the market where bonds can have durations of far more than a life time. There are still bonds only on paper, to be paid to the one who owns them. Practically? Your customers dont own any kind of those.

Investing in general is kind of a personal preference? Run the risk yourself, that way you learn what the risks are. Gifts dont hurt if you lose them, you own hard worked for money does.

Nowadays, get yourself an etf, world wide, or american market. Low cost, compared to individual stocks, low risk or at least spread risk.

I cannot imagine anyone on earth who would be willing to buy stocks or bonds for a sex worker. It's not fun for the viewer and for all intents and purposes would be considered an offline transaction which is a huge no no if/when caught.

Your investments are just that, yours.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I think i can buy tks? with crypto? i did once, long time ago. But it took a month before the tks were cleared. Not a way for a naughty site.

Less guys tip now just because, unless it is part of their fetish, which is more rare. Usually they want to pay for services, and I don’t think would want to do it this way. Not meaning to burst your bubble here, because you sound excited, but I do think following this idea further is a waste of your time, and energy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.