AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate and February?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
Has it been massively slow for anyone these passed few days? How is this month usually? I’m asking because I haven’t hit my one year mark yet.

Traffic has been shit, they are def THERE. Just not willing to pay us for our time.
Omg I’ve noticed that…like they’re really just cheaping out by either staying in our room in silence-which is when I block them-and asking questions wasting our time, or just telling me to stand up or “do a spin pls” like ugh! So gross. One guy told me he was broke but he was just going to stay?? I told him in a nice way, “ that’s okay come back when you have money.” Or I’ll get fed up with the ones who haven’t paid yet so when I tell them we can do a show they leave.

It’s so funny how stupid they think we are. Like we know who is going to pay us, we literally can feel the energy and read it well. Thankfully there’s still a few whales out there to help.

Omg I’ve noticed that…like they’re really just cheaping out by either staying in our room in silence-which is when I block them-and asking questions wasting our time, or just telling me to stand up or “do a spin pls” like ugh! So gross. One guy told me he was broke but he was just going to stay?? I told him in a nice way, “ that’s okay come back when you have money.” Or I’ll get fed up with the ones who haven’t paid yet so when I tell them we can do a show they leave.

It’s so funny how stupid they think we are. Like we know who is going to pay us, we literally can feel the energy and read it well. Thankfully there’s still a few whales out there to help.
Hugs.
I started getting a lil too bitter and stressed so trying other sites. That always helps me.

I ban all free loaders asses when my tippers are in room... indeed they think we are dumb. They not surfing our hype thay shamessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.