AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate and token site

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. I'm a model on Stripchat and I'm think I'm doing well according to the cost of living on my country and that I have started recently. But I'm doing less than the minimum wage on North America and Europe, is that ok? I would like to try Streamate I bit and see if it's better pay per minute.

if you are able to pay for your essential needs with camming, then hell yeah! that's good in my book! if you want to dip your toes into another site, do it. i personally love streamate. its my main site.

I like controlling per hour rate. Earning 50 per hour would make me rich, i live in a communist south american country. Luckily i speak english and have the equipment because im on the 3% that can make a living.

Its worth trying a variety to see what style you like best.
I cammed on token sites for years, but eventually got "burnt out" on the constant hustle and competitive nature. Now I am having a great time on Streamate! I find it way more consistent. But there are pros and cons to both.

Thanks. How do you advice splitting shifts?
Hi there,

If you want to give a try to Streamate and see it's potential, you could try to put a few hours per day only with us. You will have the 30 day extra promotion as a new model, which starts from the first online streaming. So at least during this period you could be consistent to see if Streamate is a good fit for you. :)

Reactions: spankamber
Hi there,

If you want to give a try to Streamate and see it's potential, you could try to put a few hours per day only with us. You will have the 30 day extra promotion as a new model, which starts from the first online streaming. So at least during this period you could be consistent to see if Streamate is a good fit for you. :)
Hello Catalina.
My nick name is racel1112 and the site block me after one guest tip me thinking that i tip my self ... they close the guest account one of them... the point is that is big mistake .. the guy is from ohio usa the nick name is racelyes ... i have he's real name too if you need .
Cam hellp me please im there over 5 years i neved did wrong thinks.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.