AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming with my sound off..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlvngdedgrlxx

Cam Model
Sep 18, 2017
Tx
Twitter Username
@xoxosweetpepper
MFC Username
xoxopepper
Streamate Username
xoxopeppersm
Chaturbate Username
xoxopepperxoxo
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001013339/Xoxopepper/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/124613/xoxopepper
Hey cam peoples,

I was wondering if it would be smart to cam with my sound off sometimes? I have a house full of people sometimes at odd hours during the daytime. Usually I only cam at night due to random sounds of roommates. I was wondering if it would look bad to cam with my sound off sometimes?

Hey cam peoples,

I was wondering if it would be smart to cam with my sound off sometimes? I have a house full of people sometimes at odd hours during the daytime. Usually I only cam at night due to random sounds of roommates. I was wondering if it would look bad to cam with my sound off sometimes?

Some models run music through OBS and then type everything. I have no idea how successful a method that is. But I have seen it.

Reactions: xxlvngdedgrlxx
If you cam on SM, you might want to set the mic so it barely picks up sound because having it off will negatively impact your placement too much. Plenty of models mostly type rather than talk though. And of course if it's between not camming vs camming with sound off, you'll still make more than if you didn't work at all you know?

I keep my sound off because I actually have the same issue! I am hoping OBS comes out of beta soon, because I'd love to play music through my mic and still tske as many privates as I do while on MFC.

Strangely enough, having my mic muted doesn't effect my placement at all because it still shows that I have audio while I stream. I think the only way it would effect your placement is if you didn't have a mic set up at all. Since mine is activated on my webcam it still shows me as having audio. Just a bit of info if you ever want to mute ;)

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I think whatever makes you the most comfortable will help you long term. I say try it out for a few days and see how you like it. I used to have roommates and would have to be “quieter “ and some kinda like that... as if you’re doing something super naughty that no one knows about and such.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.