AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat account banned on denying to paying ransom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexbombhoney

Banhammered
May 30, 2022
This is now happening for the 4th time in last 5 months.

Initially someone is texting in WhatsApp pretending a stripchat agent, that he needs daily Rs 500 ransom other wise my stripchat account will be banned.

There's a group of scammers who is doing all these. They are targeting Indian models who are putting down there whatsapp number in there public chat. They are asking ransom for it and when models are denying to pay the ransom, next movement am receiving a mail from the stripchat that my account is banned.

(generally during 11 o clock INDIA +5:30hrs GMT).

Putting down whatsapp number in public chatbox is a common practice used by Indian models, after my account got banned twice on September, and at that time also this whatsapp ransom was involved, I had discussed the whole with xchloe at :

Xchloe had told me that I can put down my whatsapp number but cannot offer shows outside stripchat during my stream, and I cannot answer in affirmative if any user asks me regarding shows of other platform.

That how I was working since that time.

But my account again banned and this time Charlie told me that putting whatsapp number in public is also forbidden. (But the same practice is done by several other models). And then he confirmed me that I will not put whatsapp/telegram in public chat, and told me that my account will be unban in sometimes.

In an hour my account account got unbanned, but at night 11pm(+5.30gmt) that scammer again texted me in WhatsApp, and told me that he has again blocked my I'd. And yeah right that moment I was receiving mail from stripchat customer support that my account is again banned 🚫 for 7 days. And this time also the same reason.

My point is that after Charlie told me in evening that account will get unban, i didn't streamed once even, or used stripchat, then how and why my account got again banned by night 11? For the same reason again and again.

Below am attaching screenshot of the spammers whatsapp screenshot. And my email screenshot which I received from stripchat. Just look the timings of these.

There are several other models who do the same practice, putting down whatsapp number in there goal section or overview section but there IDs are not getting banned, but why my ID is banned for the 4th time in 4 months..?(~1st and 2nd ban was due to because I had put telegram show available written over my overview section. Just due to that. I haven't even put my telegram I'd in the overview section, just had putted that telegram shows available.

But why the 3rd ban? And Charlie said that the ban will get removed and I'd was unbanned after that. And the 4th one? Why ? I didn't even streamed or anything? Still a ban of 7 days.?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221202-131732877 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20221202-131732877 (1).jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20221202_131432_116.jpg
    IMG_20221202_131432_116.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 21
This was the photo that the scammer send me in WhatsApp. Just look how many tabs of different Indian models he have opened. And all of them are his targets whom he will extort later
IMG_20221202_133239_235.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221202_131432_116.jpg
    IMG_20221202_131432_116.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Yeah that what I had discussed with Charlie when he told me that the account will get unbanned.
Also The account got unbanned.
, but again after few hours received mail from stripchat as well that spammer that account is again banned, inbetween this period I didn't did any stream or used stripchat even

Upvote 0
As per the info provided by our Support team and the info I already provided in our PM..

Upon investigation, we have suspended your account for offering shows outside our site which is a serious breach of our rules.

Arrangements and communication between users and models for contact outside of our website (via social media and/or exchanging personal info/phone numbers) are not recommended as they are out of our jurisdiction.

To avoid unwelcome incidents in the future, we strongly recommend you only use our site and the facilities we provide to communicate/connect with users as we then have the authority to intervene and assist you should anything occur.

Important note: Nobody other than Stripchat can suspend your account. We suspended your account for breaching our guidelines.

Rule Reminder
It is strictly prohibited to:
- Make any arrangements for personal meetings or shows outside the site.

Should you have further queries on this matter, please continue your communication on the opened ticket with our Support team.

Upvote 0
Looks like the whole investigation team in behind me. And investigating in me only Waw! Besides me a lot of other models are doing the same practice, and the

I did not offered anyone any outside shows. if any one would ask me regarding outside shows I always replied them in negative.

And chloe had told me that putting down number is not wrong.
That's why I use to put down my number

And right now also I can show you many of other models mentioning there whatsapp numbers.

Below is a screenshot of a model(ABLOVEU). I took last night. She had put down her WhatsApp number in her Goal section.! Like literally...? You guys are not blocking them but repeatedly blocking my I'd.

This model has more followers then mine then ofcourse they are doing all these before me.

Kindly block that I'd also. ! Kindly tell your investigation team regarding these IDs also.. anyways I will be sending a bunch of such models who are putting down there whatsapp numbers or other platform details to stripchat support by my own.

Thankyou

Let's see is stripchat equal for every model or they are just investigating on me

Attachments

• 1669920198730.png
    1669920198730.png
    551 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
Can you please check that is the same stripchat employee investigating my account repeatedly and its getting ban or its being investigated by different officials.

What's the problem. The thing which I do, plenty of other account doing same even in worst way . But why there account isn't falling under investigation?

Can u please explain. I have many more such screenshots of models. If I start to upload each, 30% Indian models will be banned.

Reactions: Shiza
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC
You told me that account is unbanned.
And after that account again got banned.
In between that period of time I didn't even came to live once.

Can u please explain that.

Upvote 0
I will be that guy ....

I think even if there is no specific message telling people or arranging to do a show outside of Stripchat, it's evident from everyone's view that is the intention - why else would you post your number in the public chat and not sell it to people who wish to talk with you? Let's not try to argue or debate that sharing a WhatsApp number is the same as posting a free Twitter or Instagram in public chat, we all know they are used entirely differently.

Upvote 0
Dear @sexbombhoney

As I have previously stated, we have investigated your account again and have found clear evidence of you offering and accepting shows off our platform.
Should you continue to breach our rules, your account will result in permanent suspension.

Spamming this forum will not have our decision overturned and your suspension period remains as we have advised.

Again, I would like to reiterate, should you have further queries on this matter, please continue your communication on the opened ticket with our Support team.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Dear @sexbombhoney

As I have previously stated, we have investigated your account again and have found clear evidence of you offering and accepting shows off our platform.
Should you continue to breach our rules, your account will result in permanent suspension.

Spamming this forum will not have our decision overturned and your suspension period remains as we have advised.

Again, I would like to reiterate, should you have further queries on this matter, please continue your communication on the opened ticket with our Support team.
I never accepted to anyone during my stream that I do outside shows! Neither I offered!! I always replied in negative.

Putting number in public chatbox, I agree. If account got blocked due to that then fine. I agree the block.

Upvote 0
Ofcourse. ! Then these kinds account shall also be banned na..!? Screenshot was taken few mints ago..
View attachment 94610
It seems from what Charlie has said that SC has investigated and found you guilty of a breach of their rules. If indeed others are also breaking the rules and not getting suspensions, that is in deed unfair, however it does not change the fact that you broke the rules and must expect some sort of sanction for your transgression (and it seems that it is a repeated offense).

Perhaps instead of being preoccupied with what other models do to break the rules, you might find it more productive to concentrate on your own shows and how you can grow and progress your career on SC without breaking the rules.

Upvote 0
It seems from what Charlie has said that SC has investigated and found you guilty of a breach of their rules. If indeed others are also breaking the rules and not getting suspensions, that is in deed unfair, however it does not change the fact that you broke the rules and must expect some sort of sanction for your transgression (and it seems that it is a repeated offense).

Perhaps instead of being preoccupied with what other models do to break the rules, you might find it more productive to concentrate on your own shows and how you can grow and progress your career on SC without breaking the rules.
Sometimes whats the actual rule isn't understandable. @xChloe hae said me that putting number is okay! That's why I was doing that!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221202-165820994.jpg
    Screenshot_20221202-165820994.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0
I repeat:

we have investigated your account again and have found clear evidence of you offering and accepting shows off our platform.

Our Rules are very clear.

Upvote 0
Pardon me if I am saying something wrong, can I get a copy of the evidence, so that I can understand when and what mistake we did during our stream. Actually we are a couple, I asked my partner regarding this. His also unaware of such offerings made in stripchat, during our stream.

Anyways thankyou all.
Have a good day ahead!

Upvote 0
Thank you @Maxi_P

Perfectly said 👌

Using the features we provide on our site to communicate with one another, is always the safest/smartest thing.

Also, thank you for your comments about it being a little buggy, we appreciate the honesty feedback. Please note, we are aware of this and are working on rectifying the problem and improving the feature overall.

Reactions: Maxi_P
Upvote 0
Thank you @Maxi_P

Perfectly said 👌

Using the features we provide on our site to communicate with one another, is always the safest/smartest thing.

Also, thank you for your comments about it being a little buggy, we appreciate the honesty feedback. Please note, we are aware of this and are working on rectifying the problem and improving the feature overall.

Great news! Thank you 🙏

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Pointing to others and saying "look at them! Why aren't you banning them?" especially for something that stripchat said is OK (giving out whatsapp number) is always shady.
I don't buy that someone is holding an SC streamer's account at ransom.

Pardon me if I am saying something wrong, can I get a copy of the evidence, so that I can understand when and what mistake we did during our stream. Actually we are a couple, I asked my partner regarding this. His also unaware of such offerings made in stripchat, during our stream.

While I don't expect any site to openly give evidence, I kinda wish this thread would be an exception. I have a feeling that this person will continue making claims about SC holding their streamer's accounts as ransom and this would carry huge weight against it.
But again, I don't expect it, I've never seen it done for anyone from any site (not just SC). Plus it'd be very strange for an account supposedly held at ransom to be unbanned repeatedly despite no money being paid.

On another note, I hope the original poster blocks these whatsapp numbers because clearly, they are bad people. I hope she didn't use her real number.

Upvote 0
I repeat:

we have investigated your account again and have found clear evidence of you offering and accepting shows off our platform.

Our Rules are very clear.

Hi, My stripchat account also banned because I used the Old Lush from my friend. My friend's account was banned 4 months ago she was not earning much. So she doesn't care 😕. I bought that Lush in half price. As I can imagine my account git permanently banned. 😆 lol and u guys sucked my 5000 tokens . You guys are so much biased.

Upvote 0
Hi, My stripchat account also banned because I used the Old Lush from my friend.
I am sorry you seem to be having problems, but are you seriously suggesting that you were banned because you used someone else's lush????? That is a ludicrous claim.

My friend'ssaccount was banned 4 months ago she was not earning much. So she doesn't care 😕. I bought that Lush in half price. As I can imagine my account git permanently banned. 😆 lol and u guys sucked my 5000 tokens . You guys are so much biased.
Are you planning to enter into EVERY old Stripchat thread complaining about your ban? Perhaps it would be more useful for you to start your own specific thread and tag Chloe or Charlie, the SC reps?

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Hi, My stripchat account also banned because I used the Old Lush from my friend. My friend's account was banned 4 months ago she was not earning much. So she doesn't care 😕. I bought that Lush in half price. As I can imagine my account git permanently banned. 😆 lol and u guys sucked my 5000 tokens . You guys are so much biased.

As far as I know, there is not (and never was) such a ban reason as "uses the old Lush" on the site.

An account can be blocked if a model pretends to use an interactive toy, it's true, but the first time it will be a temporary block, not permanent, of course.

I want to go into more detail about your situation; if you send me an email (chloe@stripchat.com) or PM me, that would be great.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.