AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2021
my old username was thirsty_cock, i user tipped me some tokens and asked my refund 50% amount then i was not agree, he was continue blackmailing and report to stripchat, then my thirsty_cock account is blocked, i was working honestly,

I request you that I will not make such a mistake again please give me a chance, my home and family depend on this, I am working in it for almost 1 year and I worked honestly, it was my first mistake, Let me work on the website, I am requesting you, I am kneeling and apologizing to you please give me one more chance to work, this site will never again make such a mistake

Please approved my document.

Solution
Are you saying that someone tipped you, and then asked you for their tokens back...and you told them no? Then they blackmailed you and reported you? If that's the case, then you did nothing wrong.
Are you saying that someone tipped you, and then asked you for their tokens back...and you told them no? Then they blackmailed you and reported you? If that's the case, then you did nothing wrong.

Upvote 0
Solution
I'm not sure why my post was marked as a "solution." I'm not a Stripchat representative or anything. I'm just saying that if I interpreted your post correctly, I don't think you should be apologizing for anything because you did nothing wrong.

Upvote 0
I am so upset my account suspended

Hello and thank you for waiting. I got the answer to your request.

We have zero tolerance for your previous violations.

If you violated Stripchat's rules (for one reason or another), re-registration on the site would not be possible.

Please ask for details (if needed) directly in the support chat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site > LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page); my colleagues will assist you.

Upvote 0
Hello and thank you for waiting. I got the answer to your request.

We have zero tolerance for your previous violations.

If you violated Stripchat's rules (for one reason or another), re-registration on the site would not be possible.

Please ask for details (if needed) directly in the support chat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site > LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page); my colleagues will assist you.
I have try many time but not replied no anyone

Upvote 0
Same thing happened to me my account got blocked because a troll I’ve had to ban multiple times since last year got mad that I banned him again reported me. He sent me a threat through Instagram that he was going to have me taken off of the site. It’s unbelievable how much this site takes the side of the members. This all would have been avoided if there was a permanent ban feature.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Same thing happened to me my account got blocked because a troll I’ve had to ban multiple times since last year got mad that I banned him again reported me. He sent me a threat through Instagram that he was going to have me taken off of the site. It’s unbelievable how much this site takes the side of the members. This all would have been avoided if there was a permanent ban feature.

Thanks for reporting this incident.

Please let me know your nickname and this user nickname's too (using PM or chloe@stripchat.com); I will try to clarify the details on this situation

Upvote 0
my old username was thirsty_cock, i user tipped me some tokens and asked my refund 50% amount then i was not agree, he was continue blackmailing and report to stripchat, then my thirsty_cock account is blocked, i was working honestly,

I request you that I will not make such a mistake again please give me a chance, my home and family depend on this, I am working in it for almost 1 year and I worked honestly, it was my first mistake, Let me work on the website, I am requesting you, I am kneeling and apologizing to you please give me one more chance to work, this site will never again make such a mistake

Please approved my document.
our account was also suspended. obviously for no reason. we haven't done live there for a month. I would really like to know what I did yesterday for breaking the rules, after two years of working without problems. this site ultimately turned out to be a disappointment like almost all the others. situations like this are simply ridiculous and ruin the image of a site like stripchat which goes out of its way to look up to the top sites in the cam world. then situations like this, and from what I read here we are certainly not the only ones to have experienced it, make it clear how much this site is run by idiots and incompetents. not to mention the "assistance" which is something comical, to say the least. let's see if someone can help me here, but even if they reactivate my profile I will be very disappointed by this unpleasant situation. we are professionists and we want to work with sites managed by professionists. and situations like this prove otherwise

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.