AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat API / bot scrapers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 3, 2024
Hi there. I'm both a cam performer and a developer and i've been trying to figure out if I can make tools that integrate different camming platforms better together for multi-streaming either personally or for other performers both for free or paid.

Stripchat has no official bot support and they don't seem to allow bot scrapers for grabbing publicly available info like tip amounts from a specific stream. I'm wondering if this is specifically just because bots are typically used to scrape information that is illegal to copy regardless like a recording of the live performance.

I'm wondering I guess what are the limits of what I am able to do and if I am free to grab info for my own personal benefit and the benefit of other streamers who opt-in to wanting to use any tools I create such as allowing it to work with other Chaturbate bots.

One such example is a Spanks Bot I made for Chaturbate recently. I'd love to be able to use it too keep track of how many spanks are given through different methods but if I decide to stream on Stripchat as well this becomes impossible to keep track of. If permission is given I could update this live on OBS and improve the performance.

I also want to try and make my own chat application so I can log tips and messages better than what Lovense provides. They already have a monopoly on toy integration and they shouldn't have a monopoly on chat integration as well. Luckily ShineModel exists as well but it doesn't support newer sites such as Joystick.tv which look interesting.

Upvote 0