AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2022
Hello @xChloe and @Charlie_SC,

Im writing this to ask for your help on my account on Stripchat. Firstly i wanted to apologize for my stupid mistake that got me banned which is advertising a model in another model chat. I apologized to that person before getting banned and I should not have done it in the first place. Secondly, the account that got banned is linked to a temporary email so I couldn’t send an email through it, but i still have the username also the password and every single purchase i did(with the cards). Lastly, i hope everything is clear and if not you can ask me anything i will be happy to answer! I just want to know is it possible to unblocked the account? I really enjoy spending time and money to support models it would be a shame to lose such a site for a really stupid mistake that i have made. Again so sorry

The username that got banned: daddyishome31

Hey @Kaisee
I can see you have already contacted our Support team who are reviewing your query - they will respond to you with the assistance required shortly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.