AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stripchat banned me all of sudden for no reason taking advantage of my country wire transfer ban 14700 tokens I.E $700 ceased now not replying

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2023
i was working on stripchat with the handle indiansissychubbyy last 6 months
i belong to LGBTQI community so my earning were limited and i was slowly gathering my tokens so that i can go for breast aurgmentation i dint withdraw funds and set up to $1000 so that i can have money for my surgery

last month india banned wire transfer so it was hard to find payout method since paxum and all other methods have stoped wiretransfer to india

when contacted to support they gave an option to go for crpto as it is accepted world wide while learning and setting up crypto account i keep i touch with stripchat support and follwed there instrusctions and all of sudden they banned my id stating my id on xhamsterlive.com which is part of xhamster.com was banned
when contacted support they give diffrent reason stating i accpeted payment outside platfor which is wrong i never did
infact i recived deadthreat on email whatts aap and other socialnetwork website i reported that profile stripchat took no action on the user
i am sure the same user would had reported and set this this must be someone form moderator team some hater who hates LGBTQI community

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello

I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your suspension was warranted as you have violated our rules.

Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.

Stripchat Rules clearly state:
- Accepting/negotiating funds off our platform by any method is forbidden

All models are required to tick a box before every broadcast, confirming that you have read and agree to follow the rules.

Our guidelines state that if you violate our rules which result in permanent suspension, any funds on the account will remain locked, and payment will not be generated as that account will not be reactivated.

As our Support team has already advised, this violation is a severe one hence, you are permanently suspended from our platform.
Unfortunately, I cannot further assist in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
...any funds on the account will remain locked, and payment will not be generated as that account will not be reactivated.
Does this also mean all money customers donated/contribute towards the models "Epic Goal" all goes towards helping SC "dreams come true" and not the intended model ???

Upvote 0
Charlie (and SC TOS) said/say "Any funds".

I think that is pretty clear. Violate their rules and get permanently banned from the platform, all funds are forfeit. (I am pretty sure this is not unique to SC)

Upvote 0
I just read the model receive the funds immediately. Im guessing they receive payment along with their payout, two weeks? As a customer I miss read how all that stuff works. I never realized all my $$ could possible go to SC. Thanks for clarifying.

Upvote 0
I just read the model receive the funds immediately. Im guessing they receive payment along with their payout, two weeks? As a customer I miss read how all that stuff works. I never realized all my $$ could possible go to SC. Thanks for clarifying.
Most sites donate that money to a sex work related organization or another charity that support domestic abuse victims.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I could be mistaken, I am just a user of the site.

But of course your "funds" can go to SC, *if the model breaks serious rules*.

You are speaking as though SC just randomly steals money from models, they do not.

Permanent bans from the platform only happen for serious breaches of their rules. Rules that every model has to acknowledge every time they log-on to broadcast.

ETA

OK I see your confusion:

"Only tokens sent directly from the Epic goal section count toward it. You receive these tokens immediately."

This means that the tokens go to the models' earnings (which is only paid out according to the normal payout schedule) as they are tipped, that it does not wait until the epic goal is completed to be a part of the model's earnings. It does not mean that the epic goal tips are individually paid out to the model immediately as they are tipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.