AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat is doing models wrong

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2022
i was on stripchat for almost 3 years and this year it seems like they have new management or employees because whoever these people are have no common sense and probably running off one brain cell. The only person that is helpful is Charlie the only person that is actually helpful. Seems like they are picking and choosing who they want to ban off the site nowadays. I’m friends with a big group of models and as the weeks past by more of them are getting banned for reasons that cannot be justified by stripchat. They say they have evidence and the investigate the account thoroughly but they don’t. They don’t know how to work well with models especially the ones from America. Stripchat company is located in Cyprus and they have different rules than America. If you have American people running up money for this business they should be treated well, they should be listened to. WE are the money makers & we all deserve a chance..we don’t deserve to be permanently banned without a warning. They have notes on peoples account who has violated rules but they don’t tell us what we did wrong or how many violations we have that way as models we can be more careful to protect ourselves and continue to pay our bills..help our kids..family etc. Models we need to come together and fight. Because i totally understand how it feels to be alone now and feel like everything is going down hill because you lost your job over to a company that have people that DO NOT use their brains.

I deleted my account so they decided to return my last check and legit rip me off for the money I worked for and they WILL NOT respond back to emails or threads on here.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: ScaredMan
Upvote 0
Have you given them a chance to resolve the issue?

Have you emailed, Charlie?

Seems like a lot of venom, but, little communication…. (On your end of things.)

Mistakes happen….

Give them a chance to fix the issues…

That’s what AC is for… offer a route to get assistance/ resolve issues…

Upvote 0
I deleted my account so they decided to return my last check and legit rip me off for the money I worked for and they WILL NOT respond back to emails or threads on here.
“Decided to return my last check.”

You do know they stopped sending checks a while back / will be cancelling them soon…

Maybe, it was an honest mistake…

Instead of throwing Venom, around… have you emailed , support?

Upvote 0
i was on stripchat for almost 3 years and this year it seems like they have new management or employees because whoever these people are have no common sense and probably running off one brain cell. The only person that is helpful is Charlie the only person that is actually helpful. Seems like they are picking and choosing who they want to ban off the site nowadays. I’m friends with a big group of models and as the weeks past by more of them are getting banned for reasons that cannot be justified by stripchat. They say they have evidence and the investigate the account thoroughly but they don’t. They don’t know how to work well with models especially the ones from America. Stripchat company is located in Cyprus and they have different rules than America. If you have American people running up money for this business they should be treated well, they should be listened to. WE are the money makers & we all deserve a chance..we don’t deserve to be permanently banned without a warning. They have notes on peoples account who has violated rules but they don’t tell us what we did wrong or how many violations we have that way as models we can be more careful to protect ourselves and continue to pay our bills..help our kids..family etc. Models we need to come together and fight. Because i totally understand how it feels to be alone now and feel like everything is going down hill because you lost your job over to a company that have people that DO NOT use their brains.
So true I think myself, this is my third payment that was supposed to be sent to me . I wanted using that money to get Pc . Now I’m discouraged to work with this company , I know I have been scammed fro they 1000 token . On stripchat they didn’t provide any place model could chat with each other concerning issues. I have sent different messages regarding my money . No responses from their customers.They said they paid me on btc , I never saw any money in m wallet . We made a such ridiculous fake claim. Since Tuesday I have t gotten my money 💴. I need my money honestly this is frustrating me . I’m sorry about that , I guess this what the company is all about to stress us

Upvote 0
So true I think myself, this is my third payment that was supposed to be sent to me . I wanted using that money to get Pc . Now I’m discouraged to work with this company , I know I have been scammed fro they 1000 token . On stripchat they didn’t provide any place model could chat with each other concerning issues. I have sent different messages regarding my money . No responses from their customers.They said they paid me on btc , I never saw any money in m wallet . We made a such ridiculous fake claim. Since Tuesday I have t gotten my money 💴. I need my money honestly this is frustrating me . I’m sorry about that , I guess this what the company is all about to stress us

Hello @BellaMann
I have responded to your duplicate thread here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/stripchat-lawsuit.42362/post-1153842

Upvote 0
I got banded 3 days ago and I still don’t know what to do. I have 65,000++ tk there and maybe they took all TT

Upvote 0
I got banded 3 days ago and I still don’t know what to do. I have 65,000++ tk there and maybe they took all TT
If you have contacted them, provide your ticket number, or if not, provider your username on the site so it can be looked into

Upvote 0
Yes I did and I uploaded new information that they requested but they’re not reply my email. Thank you so much. I will try to contact Charlie

I wouldn't keep sending new emails, don't forget at the moment it's the weekend so they will have limited staff to respond. I know it is frustrating but the more tickets you open, the more confusing it will get because you will have multiple (potentially) agents trying to help, which just confuses things, Plus, most places (and I think SC actually say in their emails) by sending more/bumping emails, it just puts you to the bottom/back of the list, as they work their way from the back to the front (new).

Charlie or Chloe will hopefully at least be able to reply for you here tomorrow to give more info to help, so if you can just try hold out with sending more emails until they can reply to you

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I wouldn't keep sending new emails, don't forget at the moment it's the weekend so they will have limited staff to respond. I know it is frustrating but the more tickets you open, the more confusing it will get because you will have multiple (potentially) agents trying to help, which just confuses things, Plus, most places (and I think SC actually say in their emails) by sending more/bumping emails, it just puts you to the bottom/back of the list, as they work their way from the back to the front (new).

Charlie or Chloe will hopefully at least be able to reply for you here tomorrow to give more info to help, so if you can just try hold out with sending more emails until they can reply to you
Thanks for your advice

Upvote 0
Yes, Stripchat has relatively good support. Just be patient because I’m sure they are very busy and it is the weekend.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.