AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat is the ONLY site I can stream and not make money on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinalove

Banhammered
Dec 6, 2022
I decided to give stripchat another try and after 3 hours it’s just a failure for me!
I think in 3 hours I made $5, and in the last 2 about 10 cents.
I don’t know how people do it on there. I was successful on other token sites but stripchat is just different and I just don’t get it!!!
There is virtually zero interaction, and no one tips!
They may have good traffic….but what good is it when all they do is sit and stare?
The only person who even said a word just tried to get me to lower my private to a stupidly low rate!
I have a fair tip menu, spin the wheel is cheap….NO ONE wants to spend more than a nickel on there.
And it’s certainly not fun because no one interacts or responds to your hello.

DEPRESSING! Just logged off in tears!🥲🥲🥲🥲

Ok so I went online for 40 minutes….I teased, and I made $1.40
I had about 100 people and the only person to say a word demanded I show more.

ok so it’s NOT me , it’s NOT the lack of traffic…it was all 1 token tips and I made a whole 28 tokens during that time.
I had at least 4 people send me friend requests without tipping…when it clearly says on my profile it requires a a tip.

They don’t tip on SC! At least not me! And from my room numbers and follows it appears I’m liked…just not enough to spend money on🥲🥲🥲🥲

Upvote 0
members need to understand models need to eat and survive too.
But I doubt anyone considers that.

I don’t go car shopping or into a nice restaurant or bar if I cant afford it.
Gee wiz girl, take the time to read some of the absolutely astounding advice you were given on this thread. I WISH I would've found ACF when I first started and had this much support. Stripchat is a wonderful platform with ALOT of support from internal people that treat you with respect and love such as Charlie and Chole (which you don't see in any other thread) and models that act as a community. To suceed takes TIME and dedication. As your favorites grow the more tippers will arise. Once you hit 1K use those fanclub perks and that will gather supporters that PAY. But to expect to hit the ground running on a new platform regardless the platform is delusional thinking.

This is a forum, not a diary. If you aren't going to accept any advice or listen to others then what is the point of posting?

Upvote 0
Excuse me! I have 6000 follows.
if you have nothing positive to say keep your mouth shut!

you have not read a thing I wrote, so stfu!

I have been on stripchat off and on for years,
so maybe READ before commenting!!!!

Your negativey doesn’t help! Nor does your criticism

if you have nothing but negative to say about me then just stfu!

Upvote 0
I’m out,

you are all a click here like high school

mental health is important and I have a lot or respect for amber…but the rest wow!

Upvote 0
if you have nothing positive to say keep your mouth shut!
It came to my attention that you previously had an account here at ACF that was banned for similar attitude issues. Banned users are not welcome to return to ACF with a new account.

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 10.52.46 AM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.