AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Model Bans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2022
How long does a model ban last ? Can a model lift a ban at any time ? Or does a ban last for a fixed period of time ? Can a ban ever be lifted By the site without a model's permission ?

How long does a model ban last ? Can a model lift a ban at any time ? Or does a ban last for a fixed period of time ? Can a ban ever be lifted By the site without a model's permission ?

Models are able to:
- mute a user for 24 hours
- ban a user for 30 days
- ban a user permanently

Stipchat does not control who a model chooses to ban nor can we lift bans that a model has placed upon a user.

Upvote 0
Hi @ xChloe

How are you

I was wondering if you can help me please please please a few hours ago I was banned by model on fave list I was not rude to her I did not harass her all I did was ask some questions I could also give you give the text to show you I have done nothing wrong I feel upset it about it can you look into it and help unban me as is not fair

Thank you

Upvote 0
Hi @ xChloe

How are you

I was wondering if you can help me please please please a few hours ago I was banned by model on fave list I was not rude to her I did not harass her all I did was ask some questions I could also give you give the text to show you I have done nothing wrong I feel upset it about it can you look into it and help unban me as is not fair

Thank you

Hey!

This is a painful situation, I bet, but if the model has banned you, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help.

If the model banned you accidentally, she will unblock you soon.

Upvote 0
Just because you think your questions were not ban-worthy, does not mean it isn't something a model thinks isn't worth it.
It could be a sensitive topic to her for any number of reasons, she may get the questions constantly, she may have rules in her profile or chatbot messages saying not to ask this or that or to PM it etc
I know one model who gives users 3 minutes, if you don't tip, take her private in those 3 minutes, and she bans you.

Upvote 0
Hey!

This is a painful situation, I bet, but if the model has banned you, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help.

If the model banned you accidentally, she will unblock you soon.
Hi Chloe
A model just now banned I didn’t say anything bad I was even going to tip her so please talk to her or I’ll report her her name is yasmen_Arabi my name is esoomy there

Upvote 0
A model just now banned I didn’t say anything bad I was even going to tip her so please talk to her or I’ll report her her name is yasmen_Arabi my name is esoomy there

On Stripchat models are entitled to manage their rooms the way they wish, I do not see the reason to report the model in such case to be honest...

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe
Wait... this is the second model who has banned you in a month??

Now I do not want to seem judgemental or anything, but really..... Do you think maybe you might be the problem here, rather than all these damned ban-happy models? ;)

I've been banned twice on SC in 3 years!

Once I "deserved" it, I was being a smart arse, not nasty or abusive, just a bit of a dick. The other time I do not believe it was warranted, I pushed back on a model when she complained that I hadn't made contact with her for a while (snapchat) I laughed and pointed out that she hadn't made contact with me either, and bam! she banned me. Oh well, it showed me that she was not a model I wanted to keep visiting if she behaved like that.

But I would never be so self-righteous as to report a model for banning me!

I suggest that you take a look at how you are behaving in models' rooms, that you are being banned so often.
Also just get over it... move on. There's literally thousands of models out there, pick a new one to visit. 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Wait... this is the second model who has banned you in a month??

Now I do not want to seem judgemental or anything, but really..... Do you think maybe you might be the problem here, rather than all these damned ban-happy models? ;)

I've been banned twice on SC in 3 years!

Once I "deserved" it, I was being a smart arse, not nasty or abusive, just a bit of a dick. The other time I do not believe it was warranted, I pushed back on a model when she complained that I hadn't made contact with her for a while (snapchat) I laughed and pointed out that she hadn't made contact with me either, and bam! she banned me. Oh well, it showed me that she was not a model I wanted to keep visiting if she behaved like that.

But I would never be so self-righteous as to report a model for banning me!

I suggest that you take a look at how you are behaving in models' rooms, that you are being banned so often.
Also just get over it... move on. There's literally thousands of models out there, pick a new one to visit. 🤷‍♂️
Well the first model reinstated me back to her room she said it was just a mis understanding

The 2nd model well she was fine with at the beginning and laughing and then I asked her could I request a song she said 30 tokens then she went private I message her told sorry I will wait after you finish then she hit with a ban that was uncalled for and what’s worse is that I tip her too

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Well the first model reinstated me back to her room she said it was just a mis understanding

The 2nd model well she was fine with at the beginning and laughing and then I asked her could I request a song she said 30 tokens then she went private I message her told sorry I will wait after you finish then she hit with a ban that was uncalled for and what’s worse is that I tip her too

There could be many reasons why she banned you, or it may have been a studio. We will not know the exact reason why or what was going through her/their mind, unfortunately.
Maybe the way you worded it sounded rude, even if you didn't intend it this way. I see a lot of guys being rude after they tip and then a model accepts a private. Sometimes it happens instantly before the model can see the tip someone sent so she doesn't recognise and say thank you or perform the act (if it was for something on the menu). So then guys get pissy at her and start being horrible. So maybe she thought you were being like this, even if you weren't.

As mentioned above, you will just need to move on.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe

Hi. Yeah, that’s not how this works. If a model doesn’t want you in her room anymore and bans you (Even if you think it’s for a stupid reason and unfair), Stripchat is not going to force her to take you back.

And what you perceive as “not anything bad” could be perceived differently by the model. Like, for example, when a member with 1,000+ tokens showing blurts out “I’m just hanging here ‘til my favorite model FuckMyHolesBB comes online.” :facepalm: Lol. That would definitely be rude, and no model wants to hear that. But some people just have a tendency to say the wrong things, and then wonder why five different models have banned them in only 20 minutes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.