AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Purposely Banning On Sundays

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2022
Just thought I would call these guys out on this, I have several friends, both female and male, that model here, and I’ve had the same experience multiple times, they purposely look for every single excuse in the book to ban people on Sunday, so they have an excuse not to process your payment, that’s it gets into processing mode towards Sunday night. Probably because if they can hold onto money longer, obviously, they make more interest on it, but it’s absolutely such a sleazy and Shystie practice, it’s extremely upsetting and depressing, how they do this and try every trick in the book not to pay you.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Just thought I would call these guys out on this, I have several friends, both female and male, that model here, and I’ve had the same experience multiple times, they purposely look for every single excuse in the book to ban people on Sunday, so they have an excuse not to process your payment, that’s it gets into processing mode towards Sunday night. Probably because if they can hold onto money longer, obviously, they make more interest on it, but it’s absolutely such a sleazy and Shystie practice, it’s extremely upsetting and depressing, how they do this and try every trick in the book not to pay you.

Thank you for your message. You are entitled to your opinion and we respect your right to voice your thoughts although, I cannot comment on the suspensions you mention without reviewing each individual investigation, the type of violation which occurred and all circumstances surrounding each situation.

Please note, we provide the site rules to all models and users upfront upon registration therefore everyone is aware of what we consider to be violations and breaches.

We do not have a ‘ban day’.
Every day is a ‘ban day’ if models and users do not follow our guidelines.
We also do not suspend anyone lightly and we only do so with evidence at hand once an investigation has been completed.

Please also be advised that we do not gain anything by suspending models or users.
We would rather everyone conduct themselves honestly and remain within our guidelines in order to continue using/enjoying our site, which benefits all involved, our models, our users and the company.

Our consequences for breaching the rules may appear harsh to you but our job is to protect everyone who is actually doing the right thing therefore, our priority is to keep those models/users safe and protected in order for our site to remain fair and secure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am unsure how you think they make interest on keeping hold of tokens? The tokens are already bought by the user, earned by the model, they are just "sitting" there, not in some bank saving account, there will be no interest rate on them..

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
I am unsure how you think they make interest on keeping hold of tokens? The tokens are already bought by the user, earned by the model, they are just "sitting" there, not in some bank saving account, there will be no interest rate on them..
But until those tokens earned by the models are paid to the models by SC, the money the tokens represent does indeed reside in SC's bank account.

Reactions: Sheisty_Websites
Upvote 0
Thank you for your message. You are entitled to your opinion and we respect your right to voice your thoughts although, I cannot comment on the suspensions you mention without reviewing each individual investigation, the type of violation which occurred and all circumstances surrounding each situation.

Please note, we provide the site rules to all models and users upfront upon registration therefore everyone is aware of what we consider to be violations and breaches.

We do not have a ‘ban day’.
Every day is a ‘ban day’ if models and users do not follow our guidelines.
We also do not suspend anyone lightly and we only do so with evidence at hand once an investigation has been completed.

Please also be advised that we do not gain anything by suspending models or users.
We would rather everyone conduct themselves honestly and remain within our guidelines in order to continue using/enjoying our site, which benefits all involved, our models, our users and the company.

Our consequences for breaching the rules may appear harsh to you but our job is to protect everyone who is actually doing the right thing therefore, our priority is to keep those models/users safe and protected in order for our site to remain fair and secure.
I can respect your reply, but the coincidences are happening to more and more people, it is what it is. I’m not the only one that acknowledges this and has recognized this pattern. On Sunday or very close with you all scrutinize things a lot more and are a lot more apt to ban people, so it knocks the transfer out of sync, please stop doing that, you’re hurting people and destroying your reputation as a partner and provider of supplemental income. Of course you’re going to deny it, I mean, what good would it make if you admitted I was right. Just cut it out and be honest, you already make 50% of everybody’s plate. Regards

Upvote 0
But until those tokens earned by the models are paid to the models by SC, the money the tokens represent does indeed reside in SC's bank account.
Please note, I am in no way implying SC does anything under handed. Naturally the money is in their bank account until it is paid to models.. At least, I hope they do not keep it under the mattress!!!

Upvote 0
Please note, I am in no way implying SC does anything under handed. Naturally the money is in their bank account until it is paid to models.. At least, I hope they do not keep it under the mattress!!!
Not trying to cause any rifts, with you and the website. But, I felt if I did not mention this, they’re going to keep doing this more and more often, and now at least it’s out in the open. HOPEFULLY, They will stop doing this and have a conversation on the backend, about somebody noticing.

Upvote 0
This really surprises me, because it does not sound to me like something Stripchat would do to their models.

But it immediately made me think of an incident a model experienced months ago with that site Fantasy Club...when they were doing that "Guaranteed $1,000 for 40 hours of cam" promotion back in December. And they had decided to ban a model for 3 days for absolute nonsense. I think it was shortly after she'd gone public with what happened that they decided to pay her the money.....

Fantasy Club.jpg

Upvote 0
I mean yeah kind of, except SC is an established platform. Big difference.

OP, maybe more performers do ban-worthy shows on Sundays? 🤔 I don't know, and neither you nor I could possibly gather enough data to find out. But we could pretty easily pick out a few cases to build a biased perspective from.

Upvote 0

OP, maybe more performers do ban-worthy shows on Sundays? 🤔 I don't know, and neither you nor I could possibly gather enough data to find out. But we could pretty easily pick out a few cases to build a biased perspective from.
Well, you know what they say, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. better to address this in a public forum, than them doing this to other people on the down low. Happy Camming

Upvote 0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that for them to make any significant profit for keeping money until the next week they would have to ban a lot of models and/or preferably high earning models. Resolving a temporary ban typically takes at least a day, often longer. I doubt they would make more on interest by keeping that money in their bank accounts for a week longer until they finally have to pay it out than they would lose by having these models not work for several days.

Upvote 0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that for them to make any significant profit for keeping money until the next week they would have to ban a lot of models and/or preferably high earning models. Resolving a temporary ban typically takes at least a day, often longer. I doubt they would make more on interest by keeping that money in their bank accounts for a week longer until they finally have to pay it out than they would lose by having these models not work for several days.
Now, now.. don't let logic get in the way of a good conspiracy theory ;)

Upvote 0
Yeah this makes no logical sense. It would not benefit Stripchat in any way to keep a model from making money for the site.

Stripchat isn't known for banning randomly like Chaturbate is. I'm glad they are protecting the site. Last thing I need is another one of my sites I use to go under for losing their payment processor. I'm guessing these models you are referring to need to take a look at the terms of service and make sure they aren't breaking it.

Upvote 0

If you're responding to me...yeah, that's why I said at the beginning of my post that it doesn't sound like something Stripchat would do to their models. But other sites? Sure. I may not cam on SC anymore, but that doesn't mean I want to see such accusations being made about them. I have a lot of respect for @Charlie_SC and Chloe, and what they do, and I don't see SC as being shady. And @EmmaFox makes an excellent point above about why so many bans are probably happening on a Sunday.

Upvote 0
But other sites? Sure. I may not cam on SC anymore, but that doesn't mean I want to see such accusations being made about them. I have a lot of respect for @Charlie_SC and Chloe, and what they do, and I don't see SC as being shady.
Yes, other sites have definitely been this shady. Sorry for misreading the first part of your post. SC seems really above board with their actions, and it is really unusual to see accusations against them. They are so active with trying to get first-hand input from performers here.

But OP, in the event of an unfair ban, I hope you can work it all out. Or find a new platform.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.