AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat ripping off their models who delete there account!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2022
Calling out stripchat, I made them thousands of dollars and you guys are going to rip us off for a $103 pay because we no longer want to model on the site????

We put a stupid amount of hours in at the end to even get that last payout. You guys returned our check, we had to pay a fee at the bank and you guys will not respond back to us through email. I also made a post on another forum with other people saying you guys did the same thing to them after they deleted their account.

I thought you guys were a professional business, not someone taking from employees like some scam company.

Calling out stripchat, I made them thousands of dollars and you guys are going to rip us off for a $103 pay because we no longer want to model on the site????

We put a stupid amount of hours in at the end to even get that last payout. You guys returned our check, we had to pay a fee at the bank and you guys will not respond back to us through email. I also made a post on another forum with other people saying you guys did the same thing to them after they deleted their account.

I thought you guys were a professional business, not someone taking from employees like some scam company.

Hello @Jessandtony

I have investigated this situation and I can see the below has occurred:

• You opened your model account: 21.08.2021
  • Since you commenced broadcasting you did not receive any payments until March 2022 as you had not reached your minimum payment amount (as per the payment method requirements which you have selected yourself)
  • You have received only one payment from us which was a cheque on 28th March 2022 for the amount of $103.20 (which is your complete earnings)
  • This payment was generated and sent successfully as per the info you see from your Payment History page
  • I have investigated further with our accounts department and they have confirmed we did not cancel the cheque nor was it cashed out by you
  • From the screenshot you have provided our Support team, your bank has decided to return the cheque for reason unknown to us as we are not your bank therefore we cannot speculate on why they did this

I know you are angry and frustrated regarding this situation but I would also like to note that our Support team has responded to your tickets as have I to your direct emails.

We have absolutely no issue with any model who wishes to stop broadcasting on SC and no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays anyone may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

I suggest speaking to your bank for further information and please do not hesitate to continue communicating with me directly or our Support team so we can help you resolve this matter.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.