AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat where to add hastags?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi

On cb I know where to add hastags. But can't see on stripchat where I would put them any ideas and how many can I use only 5?

Also does anyone split cam with another site. I can't see in the rules of stripchat that it's not allowed but not sure any ideas?

Thanks

Amorina

I'm just a user, but there are probably thousands of models on SC who splitcam. (It is obvious, the rooms where they do.) I've been a user there for almost 3 years now, and there are models who were there when I first "arrived" who are still broadcasting there and still splitcamming.

Maybe tag (or DM) @xChloe ?

As someone else said in response to your other message, the main thing I expect, is to never mention any other camsite other than the one you are typing on to a user. I think most sites would give you a wrap across the knuckles of some sort for that as it is technically advertising a competitor site.

Upvote 0
Hi

On cb I know where to add hastags. But can't see on stripchat where I would put them any ideas and how many can I use only 5?

Also does anyone split cam with another site. I can't see in the rules of stripchat that it's not allowed but not sure any ideas?

Thanks

Amorina

You can splitcam, as long as you follow these rules (I copied and pasted this from the Stripchat site):

"Models are not allowed to stream any type of Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private."

"Advertising other adult streaming websites (and adult streaming-related sites), websites that offer alternative means of payment, or fundraising websites with links, text material, logos, pictures, videos, etc."

So like I was telling this one jerk on Stripchat the other night, advertising other streaming sites is against the rules. Anyone who is that interested in finding you on other sites can do a search (If your model name is the same on all your sites, it's easier for them to find you), or find you on Twitter and check out all your sites links on there.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
You can splitcam, as long as you follow these rules (I copied and pasted this from the Stripchat site):

"Models are not allowed to stream any type of Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private."

"Advertising other adult streaming websites (and adult streaming-related sites), websites that offer alternative means of payment, or fundraising websites with links, text material, logos, pictures, videos, etc."

So like I was telling this one jerk on Stripchat the other night, advertising other streaming sites is against the rules. Anyone who is that interested in finding you on other sites can do a search (If your model name is the same on all your sites, it's easier for them to find you), or find you on Twitter and check out all your sites links on there.
Thank you is there any way on stripchat with a bot of some sort of blocking words mentioned. I had some fool on chaturbate mention stripchat on the chat bit I just ignored him and chaturbate gave me a warning. I need to know if there is a way of blocking words they mention I don't want to get anymore warnings

Upvote 0
Thank you is there any way on stripchat with a bot of some sort of blocking words mentioned. I had some fool on chaturbate mention stripchat on the chat bit I just ignored him and chaturbate gave me a warning. I need to know if there is a way of blocking words they mention I don't want to get anymore warnings

I don't use a bot for that, but I do know that you can go to your model admin section and do the following:

*Click 'Settings and privacy'.
*Go to 'Blocked words and phrases'. Where it says "Hide messages with them," click the button so it turns green (This enables it). Then in the box below, type in the words or phrases you want blocked from your public chat. Then click save.

Upvote 0
I need help with this split cam thing badly. I have 3 years of cam but need help multi site camming. If u could spare some time hit me up on it coraholiday2020. I would greatly appreciate the time! Xoxo

Hello!

Splitcam questions are a bit beyond my expertise: they are usually well answered by the support service of this service.

But if you tell me in the PM what your problem is, I will do my best to help

Reactions: SplitCam
Upvote 0
Hello!

Splitcam questions are a bit beyond my expertise: they are usually well answered by the support service of this service.

But if you tell me in the PM what your problem is, I will do my best to help

She's doesn't know how to splitcam. I responded to her question yesterday after she'd posted the question in four different threads. I gave her advice and linked her to several relevant threads, including info on Shine Model and reaching out to them on the Telegram app for help getting set up. Another model had suggested this same thing to her months ago, but I guess she never followed through with it? Hopefully she comes back and reads my post.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.