AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

StripChat won't pay me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2023
Please help! I feel so angry and violated.

- I made a stripchat account as a user account a year ago and I accidentally made a user account instead of a model account. When I emailed them they said they could switch it to a model account easily.

- I made a couple hundred dollars and was never able to payout.

- They say I cannot be paid because it was switched from user to model (a switch they did and allowed me to work and make money for them on.)

- For a long time I was able to input my payout information but then suddenly it disappeared.

- I was told to make a second model account and they could move the funds over.

- I did this and then was told they could not move the funds over.

- I ended up making some money on my second model account (that I was told to make) which is now deleted (I lost that money.)

- I was told to create a studio account and add myself as a model.

-I have been trying to contact support and get this resolved but nothing is happening.
I feel so violated and angry. Please if anyone has advice help me.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.png
    2.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.png
    3.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.png
    4.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 5.png
    5.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 5
Hello @little _ake222
I'm sorry to hear of all this back and forth with your account/s.
As per my reply to your direct email, I am in the process of reviewing all the data you have provided and discussing it with the relevant team.
Please allow me some time to investigate as this issue seems to go back some time now, but I assure you that I will get to the bottom of it and will assist you with resolving the matter.
I will proceed to communicate with you directly.

Reactions: rebeccaxo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.