AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripper in critical cond. after 15 ft fall during lapdance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
This is horrible, I hope the strip club tells its dancers not to risk doing stuff like this near the edge of a balcony. Dunno what a "jump move" is but I'm assuming it's a fairly generic term for anything that gets air?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/lap-dancin...alling-15-feet/story?id=18121804#.UOcILG-ObgG
By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
Jan. 3, 2013
A Cleveland stripper is in critical condition after attempting a tricky move during a lap dance that instead caused her to tumble off a balcony, landing 15 feet below, police say.

Lauren Block, 22, was entertaining a customer on the second floor of Christie's Cabaret at 12:40 a.m. Wednesday when she attempted a "jump-dance" move that misfired, the man getting the lap dance told police.

"He stated that she grabbed the rail, as he was facing away from the balcony, and she tried to complete some sort of jump-dance move, and accidentally went head first over the rail," a Cleveland Police Department incident report said.

Block suffered "massive head trauma" and was lying on the floor of the club when police and paramedics arrived, according to the report.

She was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center where she remained in critical condition.

Cleveland Police said they are no longer investigating the incident, which they view as an accident.

Christie's Cabaret, a chain of "Gentlemen's clubs," has not responded to requests for comment.

Re: Stripper in critical cond. after 15 ft fall during lapda

Geez! Poor thing :(

That's awful. Hopefully she recovers.

Do you think the guy still had to pay for the dance? I mean it seems like she didn't finish.

Reactions: Milo

Jupiter, do you read Fark?

I know! I was at a club here in miami with some friends getting drinks a few nights ago and one girl climbed to the top of the pole up and slid down upside down and hit her head albeit slowly on the ground! It made me ask..."was the risk of paralysis worth the few dollars those guys tossed on stage"..

Jupiter551 said:
Evvie said:
Jupiter, do you read Fark?
no why?
Just curious.

MakaylaDivine said:
I know! I was at a club here in miami with some friends getting drinks a few nights ago and one girl climbed to the top of the pole up and slid down upside down and hit her head albeit slowly on the ground! It made me ask..."was the risk of paralysis worth the few dollars those guys tossed on stage"..

This is why, when I was a stripper, I never did fancy pole tricks. I'm accident prone as it is, and I'll be damned if I break my neck doing circus tricks for 5 bucks at my job without insurance. I know a lot of strippers take pride in their skills, and I respect that it's an art form and a lot of fun, but I've seen too many injuries from the pole to even consider it.

Also, I'm not graceful, so there's that.

Poor girl, hope she's alright.

Reactions: Nordling

The lady has passed away. Link

"We would like to thank the community for their outpouring of support and prayers for Lauren. She has passed away but is an organ donor, and we hope this will enable her to save many lives and live on through others. We would like to express our gratitude to the staff at MetroHealth. They worked tirelessly to do all they could to save her life. We ask that the media respect our privacy during this difficult time. We know that she's in God's hands."

Shaun__ said:
The lady has passed away. Link

"We would like to thank the community for their outpouring of support and prayers for Lauren. She has passed away but is an organ donor, and we hope this will enable her to save many lives and live on through others. We would like to express our gratitude to the staff at MetroHealth. They worked tirelessly to do all they could to save her life. We ask that the media respect our privacy during this difficult time. We know that she's in God's hands."

So sad. :( R.I.P. Lauren

Thats really awful.

What tricky lap dance move was she doing though?? I don't know too much about lap dancing, but how is it possible to be lap dancing one minute then falling off a balcony the next?

As for pole, it isn't too dangerous as long as you have proper strength and the pole isn't slippy. :thumbleft:

That is awful. I bet the guy she was dancing for feels really bad, even though it's not his fault. :(

Arrietty said:
Thats really awful.

What tricky lap dance move was she doing though?? I don't know too much about lap dancing, but how is it possible to be lap dancing one minute then falling off a balcony the next?

As for pole, it isn't too dangerous as long as you have proper strength and the pole isn't slippy. :thumbleft:

Some dancers will do a lot of posing and different dance moves in front of the patron, as oppose to being up close and personal on his lap. Im assuming thats what she was doing.

She could have been doing a number of things . Possibly a type of handstand a lot of girls like to do on the bars at the tip rail, although that would be very stupid. Maybe she was sitting on it and spreading her legs as part of a move, thats more probable. She could have even been leaning back, posing on it and fell that way.

Either way, its pretty fucked up :(

:( Poor girl. I really do hope others are careful from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.