AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio illegally exploiting former model over follower account?? CB -- WTH!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
@punker barbie

I am appalled about CB’s policy for handling the followers of an account!

CB has a policy that a user, who creates the account and has access to the associated e-mail, has the right to control the accounts followers? In the case of a studio, they now own the rights to hundreds of thousands of users who followed a specific model and not a specific account by name alone! This is an important distinction you must keep in mind! This industry is a visual industry. Users enter, see what they like, and click follow so they can easily find that model again. They want to follow that model, and not the studio that has nothing to do with the day-to-day activity of the model!

A model uses their personal body, in sexual ways (difficult and emotionally taxing), to entice users to follow them. That model 100% does all of the work. That model generates the followers. Those followers belong to the model, and not the studio that did nothing but register the account name! (please don't take offense or post a rebuttal if you are a good boss, I know you exist.)

When a studio model become an Independent Broadcaster, they lose all of that hard work. With the loss of followers comes a decrease in account activity, earnings, and positivity. I’ve had friends/clients tell me they are emotionally distraught, upset, frustrated, etc. They are happy to be Independent, but unable to earn the same amount they did 1 week prior, because their 150,000 follower count was reset back to 0!

Please consider, is this acceptable and a fair way to treat your working employees? Does this provide for them a sense of security and a reason to continue working for your site?

Some studio owners are just disgusting humans...

My friend and client of 4 years, was exploited today by a former studio (employer)!! I will not list any names, because I do not have my clients legal representation, but I would like to inform you that today the former studio contacted my client, and offered to sell back the old CB followers (from the studio account)!! They claimed to have transferred all 150,000+ followers to another account, have control of them, and if my client pays $10,000 they will transfer the followers back! After my client said they were not comfortable, they offered a better deal (*lol*). My client 100% refused, becasue this is illegal and they are trying to exploit this model after 5 months!! They are playing to an emotional/mental state of health in an attempt to get money out of my client, because my client is openly frustrated as earnings have dropped 75% due to the fact that none of the 150,000+ customers know where to find my client now!

This is 100% exploitation. This is 100% illegal. CB should 100% take notice and make this right! A model’s followers should be transferred to any new model’s account, which has the same real life name, ID, and image as the former account. It is the same person, so why are they not allowed to keep their customers?

Not everyone becomes Independent because it is cool! Some do it to escape a mentally abusive work environment. Self-esteem, confidence, and a sense of security are real things, and CB should help maintain those in people by offering something as simple as transferring the followers a specific model has earned to their new account!

Thank you for reading my thoughts!
Cexmental

Last edited:
I think this is somewhat on topic ... forgive me, only my second post!! I'm curious about Chaturbate policy. Does anyone know the options a studio model has if the studio closes. I will be reading CB policy, but not certain if I will find a direct answer there. The model in question would be a long-term model, with significant number of followers. Will this model be able to appeal to CB for ownership of the individual account, as long as the studio relinquishes?? Or, are there other options such as transferring followers? If you have direct knowledge of a similar situation, please let me know ...

Upvote 0
Here are some unpopular thoughts that are guaranteed to get some hate:
While usually not the case, there are situations where the studio has a significant investment in generating those followers.
But think about this: Do you think Chaturbate would let you move your account to a competitor like MFC, SC or SM?, (assuming this were possible) or set up your own streaming service and bring your followers? uh, no.
Most performers come into a studio with nothing, they have no PC, no equipment at all, no private place to work, no sex toys, no camera, no lighting, no idea how to use any of it if they did, no training at all, possibly no english and often no bank account. The studio has to solve all of these problems and at least 90 percent of the time the performer is just a total waste of time and resources, so you hold out for the ones that aren't.
How would any studio stay in business if as soon as the performers had a couple followers they ran off with them? (they do this anyway with western union and xoom)
You may not have signed a non-compete, but you can't expect anyone to assist you in competing with them.
CB's position on this has always been clear, CB accounts belong to whoever's payment details are on them, if it's a studio the studio is the one getting paid, so they own the account outright, period.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
Upvote 0
I think this is somewhat on topic ... forgive me, only my second post!! I'm curious about Chaturbate policy. Does anyone know the options a studio model has if the studio closes. I will be reading CB policy, but not certain if I will find a direct answer there. The model in question would be a long-term model, with significant number of followers. Will this model be able to appeal to CB for ownership of the individual account, as long as the studio relinquishes?? Or, are there other options such as transferring followers? If you have direct knowledge of a similar situation, please let me know ...
The studio can relinquish if the owner requests it, chaturbate will request a date photo with the ID used to open the studio held upside down by the owner with a secret code word written on paper. Once this i done the account becomes independent. Most studios will deny this is possible. It is possible, they are lying.

Last edited:
Reactions: noiett
Upvote 0
The studio can relinquish if the owner requests it, chaturbate will request a date photo with the ID used to open the studio held upside down by the owner with a secret code word written on paper. Once this i done the account becomes independent. Most studios will deny this is possible. It is possible, they are lying.
Thanks so much!! I believe the model is going to be able to retain the account, which in this case is warranted. By the way, love your broadcasts ... always fun and entertaining!! Wow ... I got a response from "Jesus" and a there was a thumb up from "noiett" ... Hallelujah!!

Reactions: CheeseburgerJesus
Upvote 0
I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when krI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when kroleI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when krolemI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when krolem I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when krolem afterI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when entering the roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model's room falls intoI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model falls into the roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model falls into the room I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when k falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a kt falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a kt falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a kt falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when k falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model falls into the room I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model falls into the roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when to the model's room I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when entering the room I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when to I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens...

Upvote 0
I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when krI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when kroleI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when krolemI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when krolem I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when krolem afterI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when entering the roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model's room falls intoI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model falls into the roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model falls into the room I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when k falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a kt falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a kt falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a kt falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when k falls into the model's roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model falls into the room I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when a model falls into the roomI agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens (often seen when to the model's room I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when entering the room I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens(often seen when to I agree with the above answers. If the model works for the studio, then his account with followers belongs to the studio. The more so because the studio has on its shoulders promotions of the model, without which it would be difficult for him to get such a large number of followers. Not to mention a good position in the ranking (let's not kid ourselves, but the vast majority of models in the stripchat ranking are studio models). Rooms pumped with artificial spectators and artificial tokens...
Is your keyboard broken??

You've copied and pasted the same three/ four sentences again and again, why? :facepalm:

Upvote 0
Followers on the account The model belongs to the studio, because it was the studio that promoted the model. That is obvious. Most models without the help of the studio would never have reached such a number of followers. Just look at the stripchat ranking, most of the models in this ranking are studio models. Rooms artificially inflated with spectators and powered by artificial tokens to conquer a given model in the ranking

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.