AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

studio ruined my webcam model career

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2023
Hello everyone, I am writing to share a situation that happened to me. My webcam modeling account on Stripchat has been suspended, and I need your support and wise advice.

I have been streaming on your platform for 2 years. I had almost 500 million followers, and there were always around 2000-3000 viewers. But unexpectedly, my account was blocked. The reason given was the alleged use of modified documents. However, I want to clarify that I had no knowledge and was not involved in any document manipulations. When I started working in the webcam modeling industry two years ago, I trusted the studio to handle all necessary processes, including document verification. I was unaware of any potential issues with the documents provided.

I have already contacted the support team at Stripchat, providing them with a detailed explanation of my situation and urging them to conduct a thorough investigation. Despite my efforts, they have reiterated that my account has been permanently blocked due to the use of technically modified documents. They consider this violation to be severe, and they have stated that their decision to terminate my account is final.

I want to clarify that I had no knowledge or involvement in modifying any documents. When I started in this industry two years ago, I completely relied on the studio I worked with to handle all the necessary procedures, including document verification. I had no idea about any potential issues with the documents they provided.

This situation has put me in a tough spot. I cannot change the past or undo any mistakes that were made. However, I am determined to continue pursuing my journey as a webcam model. I have always strived to follow the rules and create a positive atmosphere for my viewers.

I am truly passionate about being a part of the Stripchat community and creating a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. I strive to be a model who not only entertains but also fosters a sense of belonging and friendship among my viewers.

@Charlie_SC @xChloe

I want to emphasize that I was just a girl who had never engaged in webcam modeling before. The studio invited me to join their platform, and I trusted them to handle all the necessary procedures, including the verification process. I had no idea about their actions or any potential modifications made to the documents they used for registration.

During my time as a model, I would simply log into a pre-existing account on the studio's computer and start streaming. I had no involvement in the account setup or verification process, and I was unaware of any discrepancies or irregularities.

I kindly request a thorough reevaluation of my case, taking into consideration the circumstances and my lack of involvement or awareness regarding the account creation, verification, and management.

However, I have since made the decision to pursue an independent career and have successfully undergone the model verification process on my own. I have shown my commitment to upholding your platform's rules and have strived to provide a positive streaming experience for my viewers.

Given these circumstances, I am left wondering why I am being held accountable for the studio's actions. It is essential that the focus of accountability and consequences be directed towards the studio responsible for engaging in questionable practices, rather than penalizing a model who has been actively abiding by your platform's rules.

@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Hello everyone, I am writing to share a situation that happened to me. My webcam modeling account on Stripchat has been suspended, and I need your support and wise advice.

I have been streaming on your platform for 2 years. I had almost 500 million followers, and there were always around 2000-3000 viewers. But unexpectedly, my account was blocked. The reason given was the alleged use of modified documents. However, I want to clarify that I had no knowledge and was not involved in any document manipulations. When I started working in the webcam modeling industry two years ago, I trusted the studio to handle all necessary processes, including document verification. I was unaware of any potential issues with the documents provided.

I have already contacted the support team at Stripchat, providing them with a detailed explanation of my situation and urging them to conduct a thorough investigation. Despite my efforts, they have reiterated that my account has been permanently blocked due to the use of technically modified documents. They consider this violation to be severe, and they have stated that their decision to terminate my account is final.

I want to clarify that I had no knowledge or involvement in modifying any documents. When I started in this industry two years ago, I completely relied on the studio I worked with to handle all the necessary procedures, including document verification. I had no idea about any potential issues with the documents they provided.

This situation has put me in a tough spot. I cannot change the past or undo any mistakes that were made. However, I am determined to continue pursuing my journey as a webcam model. I have always strived to follow the rules and create a positive atmosphere for my viewers.

I am truly passionate about being a part of the Stripchat community and creating a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. I strive to be a model who not only entertains but also fosters a sense of belonging and friendship among my viewers.

@Charlie_SC @xChloe

I want to emphasize that I was just a girl who had never engaged in webcam modeling before. The studio invited me to join their platform, and I trusted them to handle all the necessary procedures, including the verification process. I had no idea about their actions or any potential modifications made to the documents they used for registration.

During my time as a model, I would simply log into a pre-existing account on the studio's computer and start streaming. I had no involvement in the account setup or verification process, and I was unaware of any discrepancies or irregularities.

I kindly request a thorough reevaluation of my case, taking into consideration the circumstances and my lack of involvement or awareness regarding the account creation, verification, and management.

However, I have since made the decision to pursue an independent career and have successfully undergone the model verification process on my own. I have shown my commitment to upholding your platform's rules and have strived to provide a positive streaming experience for my viewers.

Given these circumstances, I am left wondering why I am being held accountable for the studio's actions. It is essential that the focus of accountability and consequences be directed towards the studio responsible for engaging in questionable practices, rather than penalizing a model who has been actively abiding by your platform's rules.

@Charlie_SC @xChloe
I want to emphasize that after leaving the studio, I officially changed my last name in my country. I have documents proving the name change. The reason for this change was that I had my father’s last name, and I have not been in contact with him for a long time. I wanted to distance myself from him as he abandoned the family, and I am the only woman providing for my family. Therefore, I didn’t want any connection with him. I adopted my mother’s surname.

Upvote 0
Hello @angeelee

Please note, we have already investigated your case, and I have already responded to you on ACF threads and PMs, other boards and forums, and many Support tickets.

You are permanently suspended from our platform for numerous violations, and the decision is final.

Unfortunately, we cannot assist further, but do wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.