AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stupid Question Collection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KarmelKiss said:
'Do you have a dog?'
'No'
'Do you think you could get one for a pvt?'
:?

This one isn't as stupid as downright horrifying. A guy had been chatting me up for a while, and I was enjoying the chat, so when he said he interested in a pvt, I bit and asked him more. It transpired that he wanted me to get in my bath, poo, pee and even cut myself and vomit, I was really shocked and closed the pm, he continued pming me even after I said there is no why this is ever going to happen. He was like look, this has to happen, I have my credit card I can tip whatever it takes to make this happen, for some reason, maybe morbid curiosity, I didn't ban him, and so to end the conversation before having to ban him I said try your luck elsewhere because its never going to be me. To which he replied, but you look like my daughter...so it has to be you.

I had to log off immediately and was shaking crying freaking out for a few hours after. It was when I first started on MFC and I have never seen him since.

Whoa, that's really fucked up. But yeah, he's probably just fuckin' with you.

Crustyz said:
KarmelKiss said:
'Do you have a dog?'
'No'

This one isn't as stupid as downright horrifying. A guy had been chatting me up for a while, and I was enjoying the chat, so when he said he interested in a pvt, I bit and asked him more. It transpired that he wanted me to get in my bath, poo, pee and even cut myself and vomit, I was really shocked and closed the pm, he continued pming me even after I said there is no why this is ever going to happen. He was like look, this has to happen, I have my credit card I can tip whatever it takes to make this happen, for some reason, maybe morbid curiosity, I didn't ban him, and so to end the conversation before having to ban him I said try your luck elsewhere because its never going to be me. To which he replied, but you look like my daughter...so it has to be you.

I had to log off immediately and was shaking crying freaking out for a few hours after. It was when I first started on MFC and I have never seen him since.

This is why there needs to be a report function. :twocents-02cents:

Lydia_Deetz said:
CatraLacourte said:
My favorite:

'hey my number is ________ text me'
'hey my number is ________ what is yours so we can text'

From total strangers.

I got this last night on SM!
Horny82: will you be my girlfriend?
Me: (ignore)
Horny82: My number is ________ plz text me!

Me: LOL yeah right!

Do these guys actually think we are going to be like "OMG! LETS TEXTTTTTTTTTTT!!!" and do it? haha... i get that on SM all the time when I pick my phone up.

Do these guys actually think we are going to be like "OMG! LETS TEXTTTTTTTTTTT!!!" and do it? haha... i get that on SM all the time when I pick my phone up.

I almost always say, "if you are going to be my boyfriend I need you to pay my bills, that's what good boyfriends do." They seem to scramble right out the door on that one! Although I am still waiting for that one who says, ok! Then WTF do I do? :lol:

I'm starting to get really irritated now when someone asks, "Do u do roleplay?"

That's just VAGUE! "RolePlay" could mean *anything* to *anyone*. Daddy/Daughter seems to be the most popular, but I've had requests for Grandma and Grandson, creepy home owner and female mail carrier, fast food employee jerking dude off through the drive thru window because she screwed up his order (hard to improv that in a bedroom by the way), naughty secretary/creepy boss, nurse, teacher, rape victim house keeper, police officer, jogger in the park that gets raped (had to pretend to jog for him, and then pretend that he hit me over the head with a tree branch and drug me into the bushes)...

zomg the list goes on but basically it boils down to, "How do you plan on raping me today? what manner of costuming, scene change, dialogue and props am I supposed to have ready for said rapeage?"

When faced with the "do you do roleplay?" line I try to sell them on just getting naked and fucking me which actually works 9 time out of 10.

"Could I go downstairs, find my running shoes, put on my jogging gear, put my hair in pigtails and pretend to be a lazy coed who would rather suck the gym teachers cock than do a fitness drill in front of the class? yes.... *OR* I could just get naked and blow a toy on cam and you can use your damn imagination, I'll answer to the name Tina if it's really important to you."

"ok Tina bb we go private"

LovelyLemon said:

That's just VAGUE! "RolePlay" could mean *anything* to *anyone*. Daddy/Daughter seems to be the most popular, but I've had requests for Grandma and Grandson, creepy home owner and female mail carrier, fast food employee jerking dude off through the drive thru window because she screwed up his order (hard to improv that in a bedroom by the way), naughty secretary/creepy boss, nurse, teacher, rape victim house keeper, police officer, jogger in the park that gets raped (had to pretend to jog for him, and then pretend that he hit me over the head with a tree branch and drug me into the bushes)...

zomg the list goes on but basically it boils down to, "How do you plan on raping me today? what manner of costuming, scene change, dialogue and props am I supposed to have ready for said rapeage?"

When faced with the "do you do roleplay?" line I try to sell them on just getting naked and fucking me which actually works 9 time out of 10.

"Could I go downstairs, find my running shoes, put on my jogging gear, put my hair in pigtails and pretend to be a lazy coed who would rather suck the gym teachers cock than do a fitness drill in front of the class? yes.... *OR* I could just get naked and blow a toy on cam and you can use your damn imagination, I'll answer to the name Tina if it's really important to you."

I have found 99% of the time these role play guys do not even do role play! They just ask about it. I just don't have the time to screw around with props and bullshit for some loser 5 minute private anyway. I usually say I am a horrible actress and almost everything I do is super genuine especially my orgasms so enjoy or don't.

Lydia_Deetz said:
I have found 99% of the time these role play guys do not even do role play! They just ask about it. I just don't have the time to screw around with props and bullshit for some loser 5 minute private anyway. I usually say I am a horrible actress and almost everything I do is super genuine especially my orgasms so enjoy or don't.

Similar to "role play posers" I find that 9/10 dudes who want to be dominated *don't know how to be dominated* I start in with the cock abuse, belittle them, abuse them, make them call me mistress and then suddenly out of the blue they blurt out, "Ok put toy in your ass now"

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Back the fucking bus up! You told me to dominate you, don't hold back, make you cry for mercy, laugh at your cock and spank you like a little girl, You don't get to speak to mistress that way, there is no "ok now toy in ass bb" element to a domination private you tool.

LovelyLemon said:
Lydia_Deetz said:

Similar to "role play posers" I find that 9/10 dudes who want to be dominated *don't know how to be dominated* I start in with the cock abuse, belittle them, abuse them, make them call me mistress and then suddenly out of the blue they blurt out, "Ok put toy in your ass now"

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Back the fucking bus up! You told me to dominate you, don't hold back, make you cry for mercy, laugh at your cock and spank you like a little girl, You don't get to speak to mistress that way, there is no "ok now toy in ass bb" element to a domination private you tool.

I have some genuine cock slaves and they^^^ are doing it wrong.

LovelyLemon said:
fast food employee jerking dude off through the drive thru window because she screwed up his order (hard to improv that in a bedroom by the way)
HAHAHAH wtf...how do people dream up this shit!!

Though once at a McD drive thru when I got home I opened the mcchicken box and someone had written "Stay sexy =)" on the inside, which made me feel all fuzzy inside....still never came up with any drive thru fantasies lol.

Jupiter551 said:
Crustyz said:
KarmelKiss said:
'Do you have a dog?'
'No'

This is why there needs to be a report function. :twocents-02cents:

i 1 million percent agree that there should be a report function! besides for being overly harassed but for these type fof questions. sometimes this is trolling but sometimes these guys honestly want these things.

ive been asked to rub shit all over myself, pretend to fuck someones daughter. pretend to be 13. the worst was a guy who asked me if i would fuck my dog (i dont have a dog) but then he wanted me to cut the dogs dick off and let it bleed to death. sounds like a particuarly nasty troll right? he was serious. he even said "im really a nice guy"
will you vomit on a dildo in a 200 token private? yes of course and gee i can buy myself a latte and a magazine with your 10 bucks so worth it!!!!!
squirt for 50 tokens?
soda can in ass? oh and will you go on skype and show me that the soda can fits it your ass so i know what im paying for too? lol this was some funny trolling.
do you like sex? no i hate it thats why i make a living off masturbating.
where exactly in chicago do you live? i live there too. why dont i just mapquest it for ya? that way it will be nice and convienent when you come to machete murder me.
from basics: any combo of will you date me?/wanna get a coffee?/ do you wanna get to know each other? well lets see im at work where i get paid to masturbate i surely must be looking for my one true love.
mfc does not say good things for the future of humanity

I am so used to getting the dog thing that I just stop them as soon as they say, " do you have pets?" and just tell them they wont find what they are looking for here.

The first time I ever cammed it was my very first request :shock: It really is pretty damn common.

Not a report function..

Just a 24/7 "Live support" online as a default user at top of models or members friends list.

LovelyLemon said:
Lydia_Deetz said:

I dont know about you but I want someone to "roleplay" back so I know the area they want it to go because there are SO many different ways... On Streamate, guys dont do it, then expect us to pick the 1 out of 3438298479 things that they want, then they get mad when we dont pick it. lol.

Lydia_Deetz said:
^Exactly. I am a psych major but not a mind reader! If they give a little to go on I can pick up from there, but when they are all silent and shit I don't know what they want!

hahah so am i, not psychic! they just sit there and say "mmmmmmmmm" "oh yeah bb!" "mmmmmmmmmmmmm so hard". excuse me that is NOT roleplaying.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
^Exactly. I am a psych major but not a mind reader! If they give a little to go on I can pick up from there, but when they are all silent and shit I don't know what they want!

hahah so am i, not psychic! they just sit there and say "mmmmmmmmm" "oh yeah bb!" "mmmmmmmmmmmmm so hard". excuse me that is NOT roleplaying.

If guys roleplay with me I break out the d20s and the elf ears. Actually a lot of guys kinda like that...

Yeah man, roleplaying is "you're the Baroness looking for a morning ride and I'm the well-hung stableboy" kinda shit lol

LovelyLemon said:

When my ex and I did Streammate we had a woman who took us private once a month and we would "landlord roleplay". First she said we were late on rent and we had to fuck in front of her to pay rent. It then got to "I" was "her" and he was fucking her for her rent. It got to be really weird because she was such a reguar and would get 60min block sessions at least once a month (so it was easy to cross my personal lines in her shows...) but when she wanted him to call me Tracie while he fucked me it made my "i r women he r my man" instincts come out. Yeah you can pretend you're me, but I am not cool with being called someone else's name by my man, I mean I wouldn't say other dudes names during the sex that's a little off (in solo shows it's whatever). Sorry I'm "elated" right now and thought I'd share my crazy roleplay story.

AngelAndrea said:
When my ex and I did Streammate we had a woman who took us private once a month and we would "landlord roleplay". First she said we were late on rent and we had to fuck in front of her to pay rent. It then got to "I" was "her" and he was fucking her for her rent. It got to be really weird because she was such a reguar and would get 60min block sessions at least once a month (so it was easy to cross my personal lines in her shows...) but when she wanted him to call me Tracie while he fucked me it made my "i r women he r my man" instincts come out. Yeah you can pretend you're me, but I am not cool with being called someone else's name by my man, I mean I wouldn't say other dudes names during the sex that's a little off (in solo shows it's whatever). Sorry I'm "elated" right now and thought I'd share my crazy roleplay story.

Yeah but, isn't that what roleplay is kinda?

I mean, I totally respect your feelings about it, but if you're fucking on cam while a person pays to watch (in a roleplay fantasy no less), it's acting/performing - when the customer is paying for a fantasy and you're accepting the fantasy you aren't there as yourself and your boyfriend having lovey-dovey couple sex - that's what you do without getting paid for.

When movie star couples have sex scenes (even though it's simulated) I doubt there's jealousy if brad calls angelina by another name or whatever - it's acting.

Anyways, sex and relationship issues are very personal things and everyone has the right to feel however they like about them, but I don't personally understand - is it any different to call out some customer's name in solo just because your man isn't around to hear it?

Jupiter551 said:
AngelAndrea said:

I mean, I totally respect your feelings about it, but if you're fucking on cam while a person pays to watch (in a roleplay fantasy no less), it's acting/performing - when the customer is paying for a fantasy and you're accepting the fantasy you aren't there as yourself and your boyfriend having lovey-dovey couple sex - that's what you do without getting paid for.

When movie star couples have sex scenes (even though it's simulated) I doubt there's jealousy if brad calls angelina by another name or whatever - it's acting.

Anyways, sex and relationship issues are very personal things and everyone has the right to feel however they like about them, but I don't personally understand - is it any different to call out some customer's name in solo just because your man isn't around to hear it?

Just my :twocents-02cents: here, but calling out a members name in private...your basically calling the dildo that. That's what is being used in this fantasy to represent the person on the other end of the PC. Now, I gotta agree here, maybe because I also have the instinct to get cave-woman like, but I wouldn't be nearly as offended if they Stunt Cock was stroking it shouting out someone elses name as I would if I was fucking him & he had to use another chicks name. One part of me wants to say "Damn, that IS crossing a line" and the other part wants to go "Well, fuck. This could be fun for everyone involved if looked at like a job/from an outside prespective". The S.C. gets to openly pretend he's fucking someone else & I get to pretend I am someone else.

I dunno. It's a mind fuck, but most of what sex workers deal with & most of the time enjoy is a mind fuck one way or another.

Frankie said:
Jupiter551 said:
AngelAndrea said:

Just my :twocents-02cents: here, but calling out a members name in private...your basically calling the dildo that. That's what is being used in this fantasy to represent the person on the other end of the PC. Now, I gotta agree here, maybe because I also have the instinct to get cave-woman like, but I wouldn't be nearly as offended if they Stunt Cock was stroking it shouting out someone elses name as I would if I was fucking him & he had to use another chicks name. One part of me wants to say "Damn, that IS crossing a line" and the other part wants to go "Well, fuck. This could be fun for everyone involved if looked at like a job/from an outside prespective". The S.C. gets to openly pretend he's fucking someone else & I get to pretend I am someone else.

I dunno. It's a mind fuck, but most of what sex workers deal with & most of the time enjoy is a mind fuck one way or another.

Yes I have to say that I hate not fulfilling wishes but it's a personal line. I didn't mind "as much" when she said "say my name" but when it got to "call her me" I got very uncomfortable and it was a bit belittling. I think that either if I were more secure in my relationships and myself as a woman I could handle it, but until then I am a solo artist. I can be someone else to a stranger or a friend on cam but my significant other I want to be looking at me. Although callling me another name isn't going to change that, it's just that, a mind fuck. I wish I could silence the hide wearing club weilding beast inside.

"Will you finger fuck your belly button while crying in private?" :lol:

And I did because it was hilarious. 10 minute private with that guy and he came back again for another 10 minute private. Sometimes the stupidest questions are the funniest. :lol: :lol: :lol: Man, I love being a camgirl! :dance:

The questions that irk me the most are, "Where do you live?" "What is your real name?" "Can we meet?" "I'm looking at jobs near you. Can we date?" Uh. No. NO!

Any other question can usually be skipped over without a bother. Otherwise, I will end up fucking with them (depending on my mood) or I will play along with their lil' game to see where it goes for my own amusement. There's no reason to get in a tizzy over some of these people. The majority of them are just looking to get their kicks. Why not get mine along with them? :lol:

PrincessXina said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Lydia_Deetz said:

If guys roleplay with me I break out the d20s and the elf ears. Actually a lot of guys kinda like that...
Don't forget the critical hit charts, and we have a deal bb. God, flashback to my teen years. Went to a convention that E.Gary Gygax was at and there was so many Cosplay women there with the elf ears and bikini's on :drool: :drool:

AedanRayne said:
"Will you finger fuck your belly button while crying in private?" :lol:

Fetishes never cease to amaze me...I'd actually love to study the psychology behind them, though I think a lot of it is fairly unknown territory still.

Recently discovered there is a yawn fetish, and while slackjawed reading the yawn fetish forum I found a thread about sneeze fetishism!! LOL

Then of course there's the guys who like to watch chicks pop balloons (??) and I'm sure you guys have heard about the serial excercise-ball slashing criminal?
A Duluth man with a history of burglary to satisfy a self-professed sexual fetish for slashing large rubber exercise balls has been at it again, according to a complaint made public on Thursday.

Christopher Neil Bjerkness, 31, is accused of breaking into the St. Mary’s/Duluth Clinic West building at 4212 Grand Ave., where he allegedly slashed exercise balls, apparently with a sharp knife.
exercise-ball-fetish-popper-1.jpg

Bjerkness is charged in St. Louis County District Court with second- and third-degree burglary in connection with the May 30 break-in at the clinic. Police have been unable to locate Bjerkness and a warrant was issued for his arrest Wednesday.

SMDC officials turned over to Duluth police video surveillance of the break-in and exit from the building. A police investigator concluded that the burglar was Bjerkness.

Bjerkness was convicted in 2005 of first-degree criminal damage to property after making an unauthorized entry into the Sports and Health Center at the University of Minnesota Duluth on several occasions between February and September of 2004 and damaging inflatable exercise balls.

He admitted to using a knife to slash about 72 exercise balls during three incidents at the college. The different-sized balls were valued at $30 to $60 each.

In pleading guilty in that case, Bjerkness also admitted slashing balls at the St. Mary’s/Duluth Clinic Center for Personal Fitness. He said he entered the center by jimmying a locked door with his knife. The fitness center reported to police that 40 balls had been slashed.

According to the criminal complaint, Bjerkness also was convicted in 2006 of third-degree burglary for entering the Polinsky Medical Rehabilitation Center and damaging inflatable exercise balls there.

SMDC officials said special camera systems were installed and overtime paid to catch Bjerkness in the prior acts.

Court documents in the earlier cases indicate that Bjerkness told Duluth police he slashed the rubber balls to satisfy a sexual urge. He said he popped some of them with his hands. Experts in the field said that Bjerkness has a fetish or unusual attraction to inflatable exercise devices.

As part of his probation, Bjerkness was ordered to undergo psychological counseling but he left his therapy group in April 2008, according to the criminal complaint. A licensed psychologist said the defendant was not attempting to get better and “continues to be a risk to society."
http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/125478/

Lydia_Deetz said:
LovelyLemon said:
Lydia_Deetz said:

I have some genuine cock slaves and they^^^ are doing it wrong.

Yeah, not lifestylers by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe they think by suggesting this kind of roleplay it will make them seem interesting ? Life's too short, just ask for what you want I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.