AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sub-Account not Transferring Tokens to Studio Account (Help me Plz, Punker Barbie!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2024
Hello @punker barbie !!

I hope you are doing well. I am new to operating on Chaturbate with my studio account. I created an account, PixelBrio, to be my studio account, and then I helped my first model, Petite_Zonroe, join the site and we added the URL: "http://chaturbate.com/accounts/register/?studio=pixelbrio". When we check the stats and sub-accounts under the pixelbrio account (the studio account), I don't see Petite-Zonroe. Though weirdly I see my own account name there, 'PixelBrio'. I'm not really sure why I'm seeing PixelBrio as a sub-account attributed to PixelBrio the studio account, nor why her tokens aren't transferring. This will be day 3 she's been streaming on the site and gathering tokens, but alas they haven't transferred. We're new to chaturbate and could use all of the help we can get. Would you please help us out?

Thanks and looking forward to your support!

Kind regards,
PixelBrio

This will be day 3 she's been streaming on the site and gathering tokens, but alas they haven't transferred.

You can confirm the account is under a studio by logging into petite_zonroe and trying to access https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ , it should tell you that studio accounts cant participate in the affiliate program.

Upvote 0
Thank you both immensely for your assistance.

I've reached out to support and am now awaiting their response.

Upon accessing the affiliates page from her account, we noticed the absence of the message you referred to. This realization confirms that we have made some mistakes in our process.

Our experience predominantly lies with sites like SC, Bongamodels, and a few other platforms, where we're accustomed to establishing sub-accounts through their studio portals.

It's clear we have a significant amount to learn. The complexity of navigating these systems suggests that assisting individuals like myself could very well constitute a full-time job, potentially a lucrative one at that.

In our search for guidance on managing studio accounts on CB, we've extensively reviewed their support page. However, we found limited information. When searching for 'studio' in the support page I only find: (https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036469511-Studio-accounts). This source mainly explains how to link a sub-account to a studio account, but it lacks depth. Key details such as the mechanism of account attribution (possibly via cookies), dos and don'ts in account setup, and broader management insights are notably missing. A comprehensive understanding of how studio accounts interact with the various affiliate program options, among other concerns, remains elusive to me at the moment. I guess it takes time, trial and error, and leveraging folks like you all here.

If I could focus on one pressing query, it would be about balancing the management of a studio account while leveraging the affiliate program. Specifically, are we permitted to do both? If so, which affiliate programs are commonly chosen by studios? This is particularly relevant to us since we independently source all our models, most of whom are new to the CB platform.

Once again, thank you all for your invaluable help.

Upvote 0
Thank you both immensely for your assistance.

I've reached out to support and am now awaiting their response.

Upon accessing the affiliates page from her account, we noticed the absence of the message you referred to. This realization confirms that we have made some mistakes in our process.

Our experience predominantly lies with sites like SC, Bongamodels, and a few other platforms, where we're accustomed to establishing sub-accounts through their studio portals.

It's clear we have a significant amount to learn. The complexity of navigating these systems suggests that assisting individuals like myself could very well constitute a full-time job, potentially a lucrative one at that.

In our search for guidance on managing studio accounts on CB, we've extensively reviewed their support page. However, we found limited information. When searching for 'studio' in the support page I only find: (https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036469511-Studio-accounts). This source mainly explains how to link a sub-account to a studio account, but it lacks depth. Key details such as the mechanism of account attribution (possibly via cookies), dos and don'ts in account setup, and broader management insights are notably missing. A comprehensive understanding of how studio accounts interact with the various affiliate program options, among other concerns, remains elusive to me at the moment. I guess it takes time, trial and error, and leveraging folks like you all here.

If I could focus on one pressing query, it would be about balancing the management of a studio account while leveraging the affiliate program. Specifically, are we permitted to do both? If so, which affiliate programs are commonly chosen by studios? This is particularly relevant to us since we independently source all our models, most of whom are new to the CB platform.

Once again, thank you all for your invaluable help.

Don't sweat it, CB support can help you fix the sub-account that some how got registered independent.

As far as I know theres no issue with the master account participating in the affiliate program but sub accounts cant...obviously you arent going to get credit for registering your own models so don't even try that.

You do revshare 20% always, never the other option.

Remember that with the affiliate program you can change the track tag in the URL to help you better identify where you placed it for example if you have a model named Cherry and shes going to put an affiliate link on twitter or something you can change the tracktag to be like track=cherrytwitter.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.