AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Submitted banners, pics, animated gifs of fav models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2uapuXuFg1r4u06ao1_400.gif

9oP3O.gif

I made up this promo pic for Kori_Love and EmileeJadeXO. It is a composite of two different photos that they took especially for this. I then put it together to resemble the style of one of those UFC matchup promo images. Obviously, the fighters don't kiss in them, LOL. Everything is done in Photoshop. It turned out a tad more masculine than I intended, but the alternate "girly" one was just not as bold so this is the one we went with.If you need graphics, message me. I do it cheap and can work for tokens (or maybe content). ;)

Attachments

• kori-emilee.jpg
    kori-emilee.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 503
Marokite said:
if you need graphics, message me. I do it cheap and can work for tokens (or maybe content). ;) [/i]

It looks awesome! Great job!

Reactions: Marokite
Marokite said:
I made up this promo pic for Kori_Love and EmileeJadeXO. It is a composite of two different photos that they took especially for this. I then put it together to resemble the style of one of those UFC matchup promo images. Obviously, the fighters don't kiss in them, LOL. Everything is done in Photoshop. It turned out a tad more masculine than I intended, but the alternate "girly" one was just not as bold so this is the one we went with.If you need graphics, message me. I do it cheap and can work for tokens (or maybe content). ;)

Wow I saw this on Twitter it looks great! I wish I was better with all of this stuff you all rock

Marokite said:
Here is an image of Kori_Love that I did in Photoshop. The only thing from the original image in this is Kori, her glasses and the helmet. The costume, background and logo were all added.
That's actually really good work. wouldn't have known all that was photoshoped on her without you saying so. Bravo!

Made this one Wednesday night for JoleneJolene. She liked an emote someone posted and commented how she wish she could put her face on the gif. So I rummaged through my screencaps and got to work. I put this together while watching her prance around.

This will be "jjhu" when approved.

Attachments

• jj_hate_u.gif
    jj_hate_u.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 263
Kori_Love did a pumpkin pie show a few hours ago. It involved dumping a large can of pumpkin pie filling on herself along with some whip cream. I capped the entire thing for her and this is the bit with the pie filling. Yes, the exclamations are true. It was a blast and she was a great sport. :clap:

Attachments

• kori-pumpkin.gif
    kori-pumpkin.gif
    775.5 KB · Views: 224
JoleneBrody said:
Just got this one from MrRodry! Panute butter jelly time!!!!
you know it looks like you're covered in gore (and two pieces of bread) right?? :shock:

Reactions: LadyLuna
The latest graphic I did for Kori. I also happen to have made the calendar too. Inside the calendar are 12 different images that are photo mosaics of her twitter pics and screencaps from her room.

Attachments

• calendar-promo.gif
    calendar-promo.gif
    124.2 KB · Views: 170
  • kori_sultry Mosaic sample.jpg
    kori_sultry Mosaic sample.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 170
WOW!!! I got to say I do believe that is the best one on this thread. Bravo!!! Fantastic piece of work. You are a true artist.

I did this a couple of days ago to celebrate StevieLV's high tip. He's attempting to be the highest to get the calendar I posted about in my prior post.
It makes me happy that so many people wanted something I made so much that it has reached this amount. :dance:

Attachments

• LV_Tip.jpg
    LV_Tip.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.